The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Account Merger Question

SargeActual

Im not sure if this has been asked or talked about already. 

I understand the premise of the account merger. I understand that quest progress will come from the primary account. I guess what i want to know is if focus and syndicate progress will be considered as quest progress or if that will be able to merge from both? I know that DE has been vague about all this and was just trying to figure out if anyone else has some insight. 

I've been looking for the same.  No one appears to have any real information.

My guess is that all progress that is not managed via inventory will be overwritten by your main account. 

I'm hoping for an overlap on things such as intrinsics and focus. But I'm not holding my breath.  Also I would expect more info to drop either during or after the game awards today. 

• Like 1

A thought. For certain 'currencies' that might not get merged (such as syndicate points or focus) consider spending them in the alt account in order to get items that do get merged. I.e. augment mods, or focus store cosmetics.

Due to lack of information on this front that's what I plan to do in order to safeguard as much as I can.

Still, until we have actual hard data from Founders we're pretty much flying blind on this one.

Might be a good idea, might not be needed at all. But playing it safe doesn't hurt.

Edited by (PSN)Hikuro-93
  • Like 1