Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Whispers in the Walls Twitch Drop Campaign - Part 1

[DE]Taylor

16 hours ago, Hexerin said:

Worthless drop, and a couple decent but otherwise easily obtained drops. How about an umbra forma?

Umbra Forma is always a pointless drop for me, but I'm not going to complain cuz I'm still getting stuff for free that they don't have to hand out. I appreciate whatever they are in the mood to offer us. With the update coming next week I'd love a few potatoes for the new gear we will be getting. Feels like the right choice for a lot more of the playerbase as well.

Saying things the way you did makes you sound like a petulant child. Do you not see that? I get it though - everyone has preferences; but when you make the people helping you out feel bad, that's a pretty good incentive for them to stop helping you at all. Why should they give things away if you only make them feel bad about it "because it wasn't the right choice"? That's negative reinforcement. Try to avoid that.

• Like 2

Somehow it never works for me with the "any stream in the Warframe Directory". Most of the time it says "dropsenabled" but no progress is ever detected in Twitch. I've just tried a few, including LeyzarGamingViews and aznvasions. Is this a hoax or what am I doing wrong?

47 minutes ago, Tr0yMC said:

Somehow it never works for me with the "any stream in the Warframe Directory". Most of the time it says "dropsenabled" but no progress is ever detected in Twitch. I've just tried a few, including LeyzarGamingViews and aznvasions. Is this a hoax or what am I doing wrong?

You are too early, it starts December 8th at 11 am ET. 

4 hours ago, Zykk said:

Umbra Forma is always a pointless drop for me, but I'm not going to complain cuz I'm still getting stuff for free that they don't have to hand out. I appreciate whatever they are in the mood to offer us. With the update coming next week I'd love a few potatoes for the new gear we will be getting. Feels like the right choice for a lot more of the playerbase as well.

Saying things the way you did makes you sound like a petulant child. Do you not see that? I get it though - everyone has preferences; but when you make the people helping you out feel bad, that's a pretty good incentive for them to stop helping you at all. Why should they give things away if you only make them feel bad about it "because it wasn't the right choice"? That's negative reinforcement. Try to avoid that.

Nah, they don't get to play the victim card when they're the ones that are forcing the faux rarity of the umbra forma resource in the first place.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Zykk said:
On 2023-12-07 at 8:10 PM, Hexerin said:

Worthless drop, and a couple decent but otherwise easily obtained drops. How about an umbra forma?

You get free potatoes after watching 2/3 hours. You can get enough plat and other stuff by playing a game. Something more rare or harder to get (e.g. Eidolon shards) would be better for me (e.g. I don't do eidolons so those last few shards let me unlock some focus). Then some timegated content like Archon shards would be nice too.

But that's just subjective.

10 hours ago, Zykk said:

But what you can say? Every time we say "we don't like X but want Y" may be read as "oh no, I made wrong choice again".

All three of the recent drops disappeared from my twitch inventory, even though I still had 3 hours left to claim Sevagoth on Twitch login.

In other news, Twitch now blocks you from logging in on any browser other than Edge, Chrome, Mozilla or Firefox. Terminals logged in on other browsers function perfectly except for coded script blocks on browser check, spitting 'not using recommended browser', and attempting to login with them is also script blocked. Will report typo of 'mandated' written as 'recommended' to Twitch.

Yes, these two facts are related. :/

cool

2023/12/8 AM2点19分 , [DE]Taylor 说:

Whispers_In_The_Wall_Teaser_Keyart_3840x2160_Logo.png

Tenno, soon you will be able to venture into Albrecht Entrati’s Laboratories and uncover what secrets they hold. 

As we wait for Whispers in the Walls’ official release, Twitch viewers can earn rewards to prepare their Arsenals for Warframe’s next cinematic chapter. 

Campaign Details:

From December 8th at 11 am ET to December 15 at 10:59 am ET, tune into any stream in the Warframe Directory to earn the following rewards:

• Drop 1: Ayatan Vaya Sculpture - 1 hour of watch time
  • Drop 2: Orokin Reactor - 2 hours of watch time
  • Drop 3: Orokin Catalyst - 3 hours of watch time

WITWCampaignWeek1Drops.png

Players can earn these drops through cumulative watch time on any Drops-Enabled stream in the Warframe Directory. Your watch time will contribute to all rewards at once, meaning you no longer need to claim one Drop before gaining progress with another.

Twitch’s Drops interface has changed slightly -- you can check your progress via their Drops & Rewards page. 

If you’re a Twitch Streamer who wants to participate in this campaign, please ensure you do the following to activate Twitch Drops before you start your broadcast:

• Set up your stream for the Warframe Directory on Twitch
  • Have you Twitch and Warframe accounts properly linked 
    • (no longer required to have Drops enabled, but we recommend it anyway so you can earn Drops yourself!)
  • Enable Drops in your Creator Dashboard on Twitch, found in the Viewer Rewards sub-category

If you’re having issues getting your Drops, make sure your accounts are properly linked at warframe.com/user. Should you not see your Twitch Account listed, or should you have multiple Warframe accounts linked to the same Twitch, issues in Drop distribution may occur. We suggest unlinking all accounts and relinking to your intended accounts to fix!

On 2023-12-07 at 7:10 PM, Hexerin said:

We just had 2 from the last devstream.  As much as I would like to be able to convert all my prime frames to umbral builds, they lose their value if we can get them every other week.

3 hours ago, Irishspongie said:

We just had 2 from the last devstream.  As much as I would like to be able to convert all my prime frames to umbral builds, they lose their value if we can get them every other week.

Not everyone has literally nothing going on in their lives, and can just sit at home waiting for whatever arbitrary stream times DE puts out.

On 2023-12-09 at 11:25 PM, Hexerin said:

Not everyone has literally nothing going on in their lives, and can just sit at home waiting for whatever arbitrary stream times DE puts out.

They let us know in advance of times; if you're unable to make arrangements to log in / have literally no one in your life to help you be logged in for something you feel is so important that you're going to *@##$ and moan about in every thread, that's your issue / you have bigger issues than "not enough umbra forma", go make some friends.

Edited by Irishspongie

2 hours ago, Irishspongie said:

They let us know in advance of times; if you're unable to make arrangements to log in / have literally no one in your life to help you be logged in for something you feel is so important that you're going to *@##$ and moan about in every thread, that's your issue / you have bigger issues than "not enough umbra forma", go make some friends.

Ah, so you're the type who thinks it's okay to account share. Opinion discarded.