Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Whispers in the Walls Twitch Drop Campaign - Part 1

[DE]Taylor

Whispers_In_The_Wall_Teaser_Keyart_3840x2160_Logo.png

Tenno, soon you will be able to venture into Albrecht Entrati’s Laboratories and uncover what secrets they hold. 

As we wait for Whispers in the Walls’ official release, Twitch viewers can earn rewards to prepare their Arsenals for Warframe’s next cinematic chapter. 

Campaign Details:

From December 8th at 11 am ET to December 15 at 10:59 am ET, tune into any stream in the Warframe Directory to earn the following rewards:

• Drop 1: Ayatan Vaya Sculpture - 1 hour of watch time
  • Drop 2: Orokin Reactor - 2 hours of watch time
  • Drop 3: Orokin Catalyst - 3 hours of watch time

WITWCampaignWeek1Drops.png

Players can earn these drops through cumulative watch time on any Drops-Enabled stream in the Warframe Directory. Your watch time will contribute to all rewards at once, meaning you no longer need to claim one Drop before gaining progress with another.

Twitch’s Drops interface has changed slightly -- you can check your progress via their Drops & Rewards page. 

If you’re a Twitch Streamer who wants to participate in this campaign, please ensure you do the following to activate Twitch Drops before you start your broadcast:

• Set up your stream for the Warframe Directory on Twitch
  • Have you Twitch and Warframe accounts properly linked 
    • (no longer required to have Drops enabled, but we recommend it anyway so you can earn Drops yourself!)
  • Enable Drops in your Creator Dashboard on Twitch, found in the Viewer Rewards sub-category

If you’re having issues getting your Drops, make sure your accounts are properly linked at warframe.com/user. Should you not see your Twitch Account listed, or should you have multiple Warframe accounts linked to the same Twitch, issues in Drop distribution may occur. We suggest unlinking all accounts and relinking to your intended accounts to fix!

• Like 18

2 minutes ago, Cerenax said:

Aw... This sounds like a confirmation that we won't get whispers in the wall this week. Bummers. :(

Fingers crossed they actually want streamers to stream the new content and not random content most of them are already bored of.

• Like 3

Just now, 16Bitman said:

Fingers crossed they actually want streamers to stream the new content and not random content most of them are already bored of.

The update will probably get released on the 13th, since it’s a wednesday and they’ll have a week for bugfixing before the holiday break.

23 minutes ago, (PSN)NuclearDragon047 said:

The required watch time needs to be dropped to 45min per drop. Seriously. I get it that its 1 hour wf international and 2 hours prime time. But this is in a perfect world which we fo not live in. So if stream only runs 1 hour and you are 1 min late you are screwed. This is why the 45 min is ideal for an hour stream.

It’s cumulative watch time from ANY Warframe streamers with the drop enabled.

the drops done during the Warframe streams by DE are usually 30-45 mins  

but these are immunity drops so you can just stick any streamer on that has the drops enabled and get progress towards the drop. If they go offline, switch to another Warframe streamer with the drops enabled and keep building your progress, 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, (PSN)NuclearDragon047 said:

The required watch time needs to be dropped to 45min per drop. Seriously. I get it that its 1 hour wf international and 2 hours prime time. But this is in a perfect world which we fo not live in. So if stream only runs 1 hour and you are 1 min late you are screwed. This is why the 45 min is ideal for an hour stream.

This is for watching participating Warframe streamers, not for watching any of the official DE streams, and it is across multiple streams (so in theory plenty of opportunity to catch them between tomorrow and the following Friday... that is a whole week to get these drops.

The DE stream rewards this week are at 45 minutes and 90 minutes for their Thursday stream (no Warframe International until the new year)... so wrong thread to complain?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, (PSN)j_nune said:

Why is it that consistently every year there's a bug with the warframe twitch drops during the game awards show where people don't receive the item? I still didn't receive sevagoth from the game awards show 2023

Same

Make sure to check your WF account online and make sure you see your twitch name at Account management and then the twitch box(showing excal with syandana ).

I linked mine a few years ago but checked today and found my twitch name said "Unavailable at this time", I then relinked the accounts, then went to twitch, notifications, "claim your rewards", then pressed the claim now on the seventh present box. 

Booted up WF a final time, got it right after the start menu. 

Edited by (NSW)Solid__Snake
grammer