Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sanctum Suporter Pack

Realiza

The Whispers update has barely arrived...
And I can't help but notice this Support package.
Generally this type of package is sold to us for real money.
I've been really frustrated with the low amount of cosmetic items we're being offered by Plats these days...
This makes me think that the platinum farme is no longer of any use, (for Me)
Cosmetics is something that really gets me excited about this game... And big updates motivate me to play and farm platinum...
So, does this mean that we will only have the deluxe Sevagoth Skin to buy for Platinum?

Recently there were Frost and Mag skins and other exclusive cosmetics for real money...
This makes me think that our ingame purchasing power will reduce more and more...

Wr386n9.jpeg

Edited by Saborosa
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Myscho said:

Platinum have no value because discounts

Thats why they offer packs only for real money

looking at past major updates
we always had packages with themed items related to the update, by Platinas
From Sacrifice, New War, Duviri...
Furthermore, DE has Prime Access, which has always been the way to monetize the game
Also, as I said before, there were the frost and mag skins that cost expensive.
So, there's no need to keep adding more and more exclusive items for real money...

Edited by Saborosa

46 minutes ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

For the love of god, PLEASE don't use dark text (like purple) on a black background, help us who vaule our eye sight Dx

I got you bro

“The Whispers update has barely arrived...
And I can't help but notice this Support package.
Generally this type of package is sold to us for real money.
I've been really frustrated with the low amount of cosmetic items we're being offered by Plats these days...
This makes me think that the platinum farme is no longer of any use, (for Me)
Cosmetics is something that really gets me excited about this game... And big updates motivate me to play and farm platinum...
So, does this mean that we will only have the deluxe Sevagoth Skin to buy for Platinum?

Recently there were Frost and Mag skins and other exclusive cosmetics for real money...
This makes me think that our ingame purchasing power will reduce more and more.”

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Myscho said:

There is always a need

Also im curious about price of that pack, if they throw it for 50 with or without plat

I understand your side
The more the merrier, right?
However, both sides need this...
But, if there is no capacity to increase both... It is not necessary to unbalance one of the two...
The DE has already proven that it does not need to appeal.

This is an inevitable turn in monetization with Crossplay and Mobile coming to be quite honest.

The thing with Platinum is there are really no good sinks for the player to spend Platinum and take it out of the economy. However, having this hypothetical sink is a catch-22, because as you ensure a secure value of Platinum, you would simultaneously necessitate that players always farm or buy some amount of Platinum as they play, which would destroy the mood of playing Warframe as a F2P.

1 hour ago, (XBOX)Rez090 said:

Nope, even on PC, they don't cost plat, since the purchase packs include plat and boosters.

I will give you the only possible example, as I am offline in the game...
But this pack here is in the New War trailer... Just like the Sanctum Pack is in the Whispers trailer...
Look at this...
This is the Supporter Pack... It costs real money...
However, it is possible to buy all of these items for Platinum... Except for the Color Palette and the Gunblade Skin.

zjI3usg.png

Also, they said that they are planning on doing another heirloom pack next tennocon... was considering getting it, but honestly I just haven't been interested in the game and finding out they are just gonna dump heirloom-tier skins every year kinna killed getting it for me. Def will play the story tho, still one of the best modern game stories.

I suspect most of the stuff in the Sanctum Supporter pack will be available separately for plat. Just look at the current Zariman supporter pack. The only items exclusive to that pack are a glyph and a sigil. Notice how on the Sanctum Supporter pack they have the color picker and glyph together? Those are probably the exclusive items. As for future potential Heirloom Collections, they've said that they regretted how it was done and that there would be big changes if they ever did it again (IE, potentially making them cheaper, making items available for plat, and not including regal aya). I hope that they don't do another time-limited cash-only Heirloom collection, but it would be cool to see more skins like them.

On 2023-12-12 at 8:27 PM, (NSW)Pneumanoultra said:

I suspect most of the stuff in the Sanctum Supporter pack will be available separately for plat. Just look at the current Zariman supporter pack. The only items exclusive to that pack are a glyph and a sigil. Notice how on the Sanctum Supporter pack they have the color picker and glyph together? Those are probably the exclusive items. As for future potential Heirloom Collections, they've said that they regretted how it was done and that there would be big changes if they ever did it again (IE, potentially making them cheaper, making items available for plat, and not including regal aya). I hope that they don't do another time-limited cash-only Heirloom collection, but it would be cool to see more skins like them.

Well, it looks like everything went as we would have liked.
Many thanks to DE.

• Like 1