Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cross Platform Save Rollout Information & Status

[DE]CoreyOnline

vor 2 Minuten schrieb (XBOX)squadX Toga:

The drip gate was supposed to be released on the 14th. the whole system was never meant to just be switched on...

you know it is simpler to sort it like that because they access buyer get sorted by system due to the ingame noggle figures they send after some time? they dont need to sort them out and you dont have an overload of players trying to do it all and crash everything for everyone

4 minutes ago, (XBOX)squadX Toga said:

The drip gate was supposed to be released on the 14th. the whole system was never meant to just be switched on...

Its a week later and the drip gate just started they arent on their timeline they promised at all, you do realize they go on vacation friday and wont be back until the new year breaking their promise of everyone having access by 23

Question: I'm wondering what else gets carried over when you merge accounts, keeping in mind the secondary account is the oldest and has all stuff mentioned. 

1. Necramech? 
  2. Foundry items that already finished crafting (just need to be claimed)?
  3. Operator skills/focus points?
  4. Owned decorations (thinking about all my collected plushies...)?
  5. Kuva liches?
  6. Syndicate rep/rank?
  7. Relics and traces?
  8. Ayatan treasures and stars?

Thanks to whoever decides to take time to answer this. :blush:

• Like 2

Just now, (NSW)Mercwithamouth22 said:

they literally opened it up so anybody could get it now if they bought prime access on PC lets not pretend they are not pulling some Hi-rez BS rn 

Its highly unclear wether or not buying a Prime Access right now guarantees access to cross save.

1 minute ago, (XBOX)Mehagc said:

Its a week later and the drip gate just started they arent on their timeline they promised at all, you do realize they go on vacation friday and wont be back until the new year breaking their promise of everyone having access by 23

they never promised a concrete timeline, and sucks to suck if you dont get access by the end of the year.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, (XBOX)Ruthless Anubis said:

LMAO they just updated saying we ain't doing nothing today boss, check back tomorrow which means we ain't doing it Thursday or leaving it for the weekend, which means PEACE OUT WE ON VACATION BABY SEE YA YOU STUPID PEASANTS SUCKS TO SUCK!

Full ingame red text for any who missed it:

We're continuing to monitor our current phase of Cross Platform Save for all PC Prime Access purchasers and making stability fixes in prep for our next phase. We will update our Socials, Forums, and in-game Red Text on our next steps tomorrow.

3 minutes ago, (NSW)Mercwithamouth22 said:

translation " if you want in go buy prime access on PC otherwise enjoy waiting"

It was a bit more explicit, yea 🫠

3 minutes ago, kaz1219 said:

I started playing this game 10 years ago on my PC account, and after a few years of cold sleep, I started playing it again on the newly serviced Switch version. But the trouble is, I don't remember if I used the account takeover service at this time. Is there any way to clarify if I used the transfer service or not? Since it is the Switch version data that I want to use as my primary account, I would like to purchase Grendel Prime Access with my PC account if it is clear if these two accounts are something that can be merged.

Do not buy prime access on PC if you're not sure you can merge. If you can only link, you will have to choose between your PC and Switch accounts, so if you choose Switch, the PC account and the prime access you bought will be deleted.

1 minute ago, (XBOX)Marina CXVII said:

Question: I'm wondering what else gets carried over when you merge accounts, keeping in mind the secondary account is the oldest and has all stuff mentioned. 

1. Necramech? 
  5. Kuva liches?
  6. Syndicate rep/rank?
  7. Relics and traces?

Focus and Syndicate progress does not transfer, but AFAIK everything else will.

2 minutes ago, (XBOX)Marina CXVII said:

1. Necramech? 
  5. Kuva liches?
  6. Syndicate rep/rank?
  7. Relics and traces?

all of it

Gerade eben schrieb (XBOX)Marina CXVII:

1. Necramech? 
  5. Kuva liches?
  6. Syndicate rep/rank?
  7. Relics and traces?

Couldn't use merge yet, but people who already merged said, Syndicate and focus are not carrying over. I guess everything else should merge together. But anyone who already merge can probably tell you more things about it than me :D

2 minutes ago, (XBOX)squadX Toga said:

Its highly unclear wether or not buying a Prime Access right now guarantees access to cross save.

many people have done it. the real problem is if its not your primary account you could lose the prime access after linking/merging

Edited by (NSW)Mercwithamouth22
  • Like 1

I don't think it we will get cross save this year, because if it takes 2 days to implement the cross save for the prime acces buyers, for each platform it will take a while. And on friday they will be on vacation, so i hope it will be all good in january unfortunately.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, (XBOX)squadX Toga said:

they never promised a concrete timeline, and sucks to suck if you dont get access by the end of the year.

they promised in this year everyone would have a ascess in gross save! 

12 minutes ago, (XBOX)Ruthless Anubis said:

LMAO they just updated saying we ain't doing nothing today boss, check back tomorrow which means we ain't doing it Thursday or leaving it for the weekend, which means PEACE OUT WE ON VACATION BABY SEE YA YOU STUPID PEASANTS SUCKS TO SUCK!

what a sad, strange take. the entire drip gate process exists to allow them to throttle the intake and make sure its all working. youre not ok with that?

• Like 3

1 minute ago, ginsoc said:

I don't think it we will get cross save this year, because if it takes 2 days to implement the cross save for the prime acces buyers, for each platform it will take a while. And on friday they will be on vacation, so i hope it will be all good in january unfortunately.

correction: founders and pc prime ascess have gross save aldredy so DE is happy to let us lesser players to leave in dust 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, (NSW)Mercwithamouth22 said:

many people have done it. the real problem is if its not your primary account you lose the access after linking/merging

I think its because people were linking rather than merging, their fault for not just waiting or not reading the FAQ on what happens when they do the procedure.

Just now, Doomyo89 said:

they promised in this year everyone would have a ascess in gross save! 

They said they hoped to, but keep in mind that the WOT killed their servers super quickly, even baro died for a hot minute. im sure account processing is just as stressful.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, (XBOX)squadX Toga said:

I think its because people were linking rather than merging, their fault for not just waiting or not reading the FAQ on what happens when they do the procedure.

They said they hoped to, but keep in mind that the WOT killed their servers super quickly, even baro died for a hot minute. im sure account processing is just as stressful.

no dont try to mince DE words here... they still promised 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, (XBOX)Ruthless Anubis said:

Heirloom supporters shafted yet again