Cross-Platform Save Rollout Information ×

Cross Platform Save Rollout Information & Status

31 minutes ago, (PSN)KINGOFKIINGZ said:

ok what if i create a PC, merge into the new one then switch it back to PS? my LR4 account is being weird with the 2fa so I need alternate solutions since support team isnt helpful.

If you create a PC account now, you cannot merge that with anything. You can link one of your PS accounts to the PC account, which will turn that PS account into a cross save account. You can't "switch it back to PS", it will permanently be a cross save account that already has a PS account connected to it, you can't merge another PS account into it (you could merge an eligible Xbox or Switch account into it, but that's it - you only get to link/merge one account per platform into a cross save account).

Warframe on PS doesn't have 2FA. The 2FA is on your PSN account, so you have to go to Sony if you have issues with your PSN account's 2FA. What exactly is the issue?

I'm totally desperate...
I'll explain my problem to you.
I have a play station account created ten years ago. Being roommates with my brother and having only one Play Station at home, I started playing Warframe on his account, since I didn't have one. The problem is that today, having grown up and no longer being roommates, we no longer live together... I have a play station in my new house, but he has brought ours with him, with his relevant account and my saves of warframe. Is there any way I can pass those saves onto my account? I merged with the PC account and now play on PC, but having a PS5 and having played this game on PS for over 10 years, I find myself playing on PS, not on PC with new commands etc. Is there anyone you can help me? There is a solution? I would also be willing to pay d.e for an account merge.
I'm totally desperate

12 minutes ago, (PSN)VickPS said:

I'm totally desperate...
I'll explain my problem to you.
I have a play station account created ten years ago. Being roommates with my brother and having only one Play Station at home, I started playing Warframe on his account, since I didn't have one. The problem is that today, having grown up and no longer being roommates, we no longer live together... I have a play station in my new house, but he has brought ours with him, with his relevant account and my saves of warframe. Is there any way I can pass those saves onto my account? I merged with the PC account and now play on PC, but having a PS5 and having played this game on PS for over 10 years, I find myself playing on PS, not on PC with new commands etc. Is there anyone you can help me? There is a solution? I would also be willing to pay d.e for an account merge.
I'm totally desperate

If you haven't already, please head to support.warframe.com and share your question with the support team! They can take a  look and see what is possible for you

• Like 2