Cross-Platform Save Rollout Information ×

Cross Platform Save Rollout Information & Status

On 2024-01-11 at 8:31 AM, tucker_d_dawg said:

When can we expect to be able to trade with our own consoles again with players that don't have a PC account?  I enabled cross save (Primary account is (was) XBOX), but since there is no way to DISABLE it, I am now locked out of trading with my entire clan.

This needs to be addressed. It is EXTREMELY poorly communicated (and not outlined at all in sign up process or FAQ page, as it does not tell you that your console account is going to become a PC account, even if you select the console account as primary). Every time someone on console signs up for cross save they are locking themselves IRREVERSIBLY out of trading with most of their friends. The only fix is for everyone in the clan to sign up for cross save, which some are not comfortable with. 

This honestly feels like a shady tactic to push more people to sign up whether they want to or not, because many clans will quickly have no choice. I feel especially bad for Switch main players who may be unknowingly screwing themselves out of their entire ecosystem, since they basically won't be able to trade platinum at all on their primary device (again, unless everyone they trade with signs up for cross save, which is highly unlikely). 

• Like 2

On 2023-12-12 at 10:11 AM, [DE]CoreyOnline said:

tarting December 14, we will beg

Why am I suddenly prompted on website that I'm eligble to link accounts /cross save when I already did a month ago?  didn't have the prompt two days ago...
and the MR rank is wrong on Xbox account when logged into www.warframe.com
and the plat balance is wrong on www.warframe.com regardless of PC or xbox login...

(The account is ALREADY cross saved and merged, with xbox primary even though I can't seem to get access to that forum account right now)

18 hours ago, -------BlackDevil990.TTV said:

have a:

- PC

- PSN (old)

- PSN (new)

Can I merge PSN (old) to PC > Unlink PSN (old) > Link PSN (new) and have everything from PSN (old) and PC into PSN (new)?

No, linking is permanent and one account per platform.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, iSecrets said:

Is there a reason why I have my forced pc name instead of my primary psn?

It happened to all of us. We all lost access to our original forum accounts. There's a post about this in the cross save bug reports subforum. Many of us have submitted support tickets weeks ago but no response from Support yet.

Edited by NeonNebula9
  • Like 1

On 2024-01-17 at 6:50 AM, Shad0wWatcher said:

Wish i could do that, all i get is Error code #110  with no explanation as to what it even means.

Same i've been trying every day on multiple browsers, incog, on my phone and everything and no matter what i cant link as it just comes up with error 110

i submitted a ticket but no response for days

• Like 1

6 hours ago, quard007 said:

It doesn't make any since the plat I had, 3500 or so, didn't come over from the switch to the computer. This makes no sense

That is because there was an explicit caveat made for platinum being shared across Switch to other platforms. Platinum on Switch will remain only on the Switch platform to be used, and other platforms will share their platinum.

I am stuck, unable to merge my two main accounts because of an untouched switch account i made purely to support your rollout. When can we expect a response to this issue that /isn't/ just lies and excuses?

• Like 1

On 1/22/2024 at 7:49 PM, Belmenel said:

I am stuck, unable to merge my two main accounts because of an untouched switch account i made purely to support your rollout. When can we expect a response to this issue that /isn't/ just lies and excuses?

They replied to my ticket just stating the current rules around merging and linking and had no current plans on the switch/previous migrate with totally unlinked accounts issue. Really losing hope now on it ever getting a response.

Edited by ScouserChris
  • Like 1

This is a nightmare. Please fix the issues with trading on same platforms. We should NOT be forced to activate cross-save to trade with friends on the same platform. I never have any intention of playing on other consoles and I shouldn't be punished for choosing to not activate cross-save. 

• Like 3

En 11/1/2024 a las 16:33, dabphoegryph dijo:

Make sure date and time is synced and accurate. The same can happen on switch or other consoles if you don't do that. Once date and time are right it will work fine.

It didn't work.

It's the same issue after all these days, hope it'll be solved soon.
Thx u btw

On 2024-01-21 at 6:55 AM, Badluckhaha said:

That is because there was an explicit caveat made for platinum being shared across Switch to other platforms. Platinum on Switch will remain only on the Switch platform to be used, and other platforms will share their platinum.

i also have some frames m missing  garuda  collection missing

• Like 1

On 2024-01-22 at 11:05 PM, (NSW)madfox559 said:

i wanna move all the progress from my nintendo switch to my new ps5 but how?

Link the PC account to sw as primary then link ps5 and your all set your sw account will be available on all 3

On 2024-01-21 at 1:38 AM, quard007 said:

It doesn't make any since the plat I had, 3500 or so, didn't come over from the switch to the computer. This makes no sense

Plt from sw is locked to it

On 2024-01-24 at 9:16 AM, Belmenel said:

My suggestion is to leave a bad review on steam and resubmt the ticket. I won't be playing until it is fixed, so will be resubmitting the ticket each time it's improperly closed.

Aggressively submitted tickets are ignored and stated as so in the info about ticket submission it's viewd as hostle I guess

On 2024-01-24 at 1:12 PM, (XBOX)Stil said:

This is a nightmare. Please fix the issues with trading on same platforms. We should NOT be forced to activate cross-save to trade with friends on the same platform. I never have any intention of playing on other consoles and I shouldn't be punished for choosing to not activate cross-save. 

It provides trade protection and less bugs for trades who do use xsave and those who don't just deal with it 😉 

I've had an Xbox account for over 8 years and a PS account for about 5-6 that has been used off and on. Never had a PC account. What are the current bugs and limitations when trying to merge the accounts because I mainly just want the Xbox account to stay intact and the PS account to give the Xbox account Forma, Exilus Adapters, Archon Shards and Rivens. I am one of the weirdos that have been trying to put potatoes, exilus adapters, arcane adapters, incarnons and full mod builds on EVERY weapon in the game.

Edited by (XBOX)dude1286