Cross-Platform Save Rollout Information ×

12/18/23 Cross Platform Save: Founders Rollout Live

Tenno, the first Cross Platform Save rollout phase is live: Warframe Founders can now attempt to Link or Merge their accounts via the Account Management page on https://www.warframe.com/ 

We will continue to update our Socials, Forums, and in-game Red Text as we test and prepare next steps. 

For more information, read our Cross Platform Save Rollout Information post.

• Like 17

I made a PC account after the cutoff date for being merge eligible because of a section on the website that said as long as one of the accounts was older than the cutoff date you would be able to merge them, it was the only listed exception to the cutoff date. That section was removed from the website when the cross-save part of it was updated last week. I had bought the largest quantity of plat on this pc account because I had recived a 50% off plat login reward and now due to that section being removed I am concered I have wasted £60. Is that exception still a thing? Will I be able to merge that pc account with my xbox account that was created well before the cutoff point? If not what should I do in this situation? Attmept to trade the plat to my xbox account before I link them? I've put the archived website link here as proof. https://web.archive.org/web/20231208232545/https://www.warframe.com/crossprogression

I also have a screenshot of the section but I can't figure out how to attach it.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, (PSN)Daemanoo said:

Most players aren't founders obviously, so including a time frame for the rest of us would be nice. Or maybe who will be included in the next phase.

I think one of the devs had posted on twitter that Cross-Platform Save will be rolling out DAILY, assuming there aren't any other major bugs. I cannot find the tweet, probably was deleted on Fridays when it got delayed due to the major issue, but I don't doubt DE is as ready to get this into our hands as we are to have it.

17 minutes ago, (PSN)RNG_W1LD said:

putting out an event while players cant even play due crossave is lil wild...

What do you mean can't even play? Im not seeing what the problem is

14 minutes ago, Ellis169 said:

So when I make my xbox account as my main account I can login on the PC?

I want to play on PC but want my xbox account as it stacked unlike my PC account?

Make Xbox your main & then linking your pc account to your account is all you have to do. but you have to wait for you the get the cross save prompt 

• Like 2

1 минуту назад, (XBOX)TheMadCash сказал:

What do you mean can't even play? Im not seeing what the problem is

The problem is that usual players were not given the opportunity to transfer. And for example, I won’t be able to play because of this. My PC is a potato. Only way i can play if i merge my acc to console

2 minutes ago, ItzVy said:

I think one of the devs had posted on twitter that Cross-Platform Save will be rolling out DAILY, assuming there aren't any other major bugs. I cannot find the tweet, probably was deleted on Fridays when it got delayed due to the major issue, but I don't doubt DE is as ready to get this into our hands as we are to have it.

I think the tweet was made by Rebb if I remember correctly but you are correct

• Like 1

Considering I have been playing on Xbox since the release of the game. What qualifies as a FOUNDER? Did we have to pay to play early back in the day or did only PC players only get that ability? As I refuse to play my PC account any more as I am further on Xbox than PC and I have friends that want to play asap!

Also I am apart of 2 different clans on each platform, should I leave both once merging becomes available then rejoin?

Edited by DarkxXxDrag0n
Added a question.

5 minutes ago, Too-ra-loo-ra-loo-ral said:

Question what about us that have clan leadership on one platform and we want the other platform to be the main account when we merge ...what happens to the clan and now with the clan event going on what to do ??

In the situation you're describing where the secondary account is a Clan Leader, you will get an error pop-up when you try to set up Cross Platform Save. You must either make the account where you are a Founding Warlord of a Clan your Primary Account in the merge OR you must promote a new Founding Warlord in-game, then try merging again once you are no longer a Founding Warlord. 

• Like 3

Just now, kirill333h said:

The problem is that usual players were not given the opportunity to transfer. And for example, I won’t be able to play because of this. My PC is a potato. Only way i can play if i merge my acc to console

but we known this for weeks tho when DE said this on the Devstream? They were always intended to be the test group.

• Like 2

I'm the only one in the clan though ...uhm should I invite myself and promote myself then ?

1 minute ago, [DE]CoreyOnline said:

In the situation you're describing where the secondary account is a Clan Leader, you will get an error pop-up when you try to set up Cross Platform Save. You must either make the account where you are a Founding Warlord of a Clan your Primary Account in the merge OR you must promote a new Founding Warlord in-game, then try merging again once you are no longer a Founding Warlord. 

I'm the only one in the clan though ...uhm should I invite myself and promote myself then ? sorry for the double I had forgotten how to do the quote hehehe

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, DarkxXxDrag0n said:

Considering I have been playing on Xbox since the release of the game. What qualifies as a FOUNDER? Did we have to pay to play early back in the day or did only PC players only get that ability? As I refuse to play my PC account any more as I am further on Xbox than PC and I have friends that want to play asap!

People that bought the Founders Edition eons ago. AKA Excalibur Prime and other stuff that came with it. (Note: These are the OGs of WF if you wanna put that in terms...)

Edited by lGimmeWhiskyPlsl
  • Like 4