Cross-Platform Save Rollout Information ×

Got an account merge, here's info on what made it!

Syrinq

3 hours ago, CloudedSun said:

Question, if I have an open slot on the account I want to merge to and the account slots for the one I'm merging from has all slots taken up, does my free slot still persist after the merge? For example, if I have one free slot on the primary account and three warframes on the secondary account, do I now have those three warframes and my free slot, or do one of the warframes move into my free slot?

Free slots on primary accs for frames, archwing stuff, amps, weapons, vehicles, companions stay after the merge

This is because the slots from secondary accs get added to the merge (meaning, it won't take slots from your primary)

The only exception to these are slots for rivens, loadouts and railjack parts it seems thus far. Hopefully this answer makes sense?? Wording feels confusing with all the "slots for x and y" stuff x'D

On 2023-12-20 at 7:20 AM, Syrinq said:

Since the FAQ and the connection page itself is kind of 'vague', I've written a forum post that outlines my experience with merging the following two accounts; My MR29 PC acc, and my MR12 XB1 acc. Both were made in 2017. My feedback thus far is that the progress should be outlined better, but in the meantime I guess this and other people's merges/links will suffice for answers

When you can merge in your 'Account Management' page, you'll be required to login to every account you want to add. You can only do 1 account per platform. In my case, after I added my XB1 account, I was sent to a different page. There I could select a primary account and finalise the merge. I'm not sure how the process goes if you want to merge 2+ accounts. Annoying thing I immediately noticed though, is that I'm now stuck with 2 Excalibur Umbras and their ninja sticks in my arsenal, but ah well LOL

Hope this list below helps! If anyone's got any questions about merging or my experience specifically feel free to ask :) Or if you wanna share a different experience to the list below, etc., in case this could serve as a more informative post! Anyway this post also made me remember how many things are in this game and my Brain Hurts

LAST BUT NOT LEAST- This is about MERGING, not LINKING. They do different things!

---

The progress from the primary account stays the same and is this, from what I've seen:

• Standing with syndicates & open worlds (includes the 'smaller ones' like Ventkids)
  • Spent focus amount & unlocked schools/abilities
  • The username/login credentials
  • Quests/story progress
  • Star chart/steel path progress
  • Achievements
  • Your operator/drifter appearance
  • How your orbiter is decorated (might stay the same on each platform? others got different layouts)
  • Login day amount
  • Friends
  • Unlocked intrinsics for Railjack & Duviri
  • Railjack appearance & XP
  • Helminth XP
  • Progress for archon hunts/sorties/circuit/nightwave
  • Your clan if you are the Founding Warlord*

* You NEED to make whichever acc you want as primary the founding warlord, or hand your clan to someone else. Otherwise it'll disappear I've heard.

What is added from secondary accs into the primary (you keep duplicates if you own it multiple times)

• Anything that was made/pending/finished in secondary foundries, will be added to your primary acc to be claimed
  • Relics, prime parts, blueprints, farmable weapon/Warframe parts
    ANYTHING that you can find in 'inventory' essentially
  • Plat & credits
    Starter plat from secondary accs also merged. Switch restrictions still exist
  • Any other 'currency' ducats, void traces, syndicate medals, endo, kuva, etc.
  • Warframes, weapons, vehicles, companions, etc., keeps mod configs also! And YOU WILL KEEP THE SLOTS if you sell em!
  • Lich & Sister weapons if they're in your arsenal still
  • Mods, arcanes etc.
  • Story/quest rewards if done on secondary accs
    Example, I got 2x Excal Umbra as result rn and can't sell em
  • Active boosters DO merge according to other people's comments!
  • Decorations you haven't placed yet, vignettes/stencils/stuff for orbiter
  • Unspent intrinsics/focus points, according to some folks
  • Railjack crew
  • Loadouts (names included)*
  • Railjack wreckage and parts*
  • Rivens*

* From multiple comments, the items merge, but NOT the slots.
    Example you have 30/30 rivens on your primary acc. You get +3 rivens from a secondary acc. Now you need to sell 3 rivens or buy 3 riven slots to ''fix'' that problem.

What is added from secondary accs into the primary, but isn't duplicated if you own multiple across accs

• MR goes up if you've levelled different weapons on secondary accs but not on primary
  • Glyphs (HURRAY I GOT MY GREY CAT ICON BACK!)
  • Inbox messages it seems.
    After the merge I had 1 unread message from October which is when I tried to login to my XB1 acc for nostalgia's sake
  • Your profile stats (should include Conclave/Operation scores), equipment % usage
    Example, Broken War became my #1 used melee after the merge lmao
  • Profile accolades (founder status, heirloom badge, etc.)
  • Wishlist items
  • From multiple comments, subsumed Helminth abilities do merge, but NOT the XP
  • Tennogen* & plat/baro/other cosmetics (skins/armour/etc), palettes, Lotus' cosmetics, ships

* Tennogen bought after Nov 24/cutoff date is also in the merge, but locked to platform you bought it on still

This is deleted from secondary accs and does NOT merge:

• Any 'progress' that uses the primary account for info
  • Unused warframe/weapon/vehicle/companion slots
  • Riven slots, railjack wreckage slots, loadout slots, despite used or not
  • Vanquished/converted Liches & Sisters
  • Intrinsics & focus that's already spent
  • Specter loadouts

---

Not sure what happens to following things, as it didn't apply to me

IF YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS WITH THIS STUFF BELOW, LET ME KNOW!
I'll edit this main post depending on other folks' experiences. Because cohesive summaries for logistics are your Best Friend in these times

• Codex stuff, like scanned enemies etc., but I presume it'd take from the primary acc at the very least
  • Exclusive skins/items/whatever bound to platform, eg. Switch skins
  • Founder stuff from secondary accounts (I've heard they merge but are only usable on PC if you didn't do a past acc migration, but not 100% sure)

To quote,

"Founder stuff from secondary accounts (I've heard they merge but are only usable on PC if you didn't do a past acc migration, but not 100% sure) "

Is there any word yet on that?

Haven't had a PC to run WF for years, but I've been using playstation to the point its not my primary.

But i don't wanna lose my founder items. Soooo is there any definite word on that after the merge, we won't see it in the PS, but we can just log in to pc and it'll be there?

1 hour ago, ScarletzWolf said:

To quote,

"Founder stuff from secondary accounts (I've heard they merge but are only usable on PC if you didn't do a past acc migration, but not 100% sure) "

Is there any word yet on that?

Haven't had a PC to run WF for years, but I've been using playstation to the point its not my primary.

But i don't wanna lose my founder items. Soooo is there any definite word on that after the merge, we won't see it in the PS, but we can just log in to pc and it'll be there?

I've seen some posts from founders on the forums here, though it's either 1) they didn't do the merge right and thus lost their items or 2) they got their items, but excal prime is bugged as limbo, something like that? Not entirely sure, I can't answer what happens to it 100% myself. I'd suggest trying to contact DE support about your questions or ask other founders on their related posts

I tried to do the merge three days ago, set pc as primary and it connected them. but when i logged in i had none of my stuff, checked xbox site login and my accoutn was wiped entirely... and they have yet to even look at the support ticket in three days

3 minutes ago, Ikiookami said:

I tried to do the merge three days ago, set pc as primary and it connected them. but when i logged in i had none of my stuff, checked xbox site login and my accoutn was wiped entirely... and they have yet to even look at the support ticket in three days

Yikes, stuff from both your xbox/pc accs were wiped all together? Hopefully they fix it sooner than later, that sounds like a major bug

Edited by Syrinq

Very nice, detailed post! I just successfully transferred from XSX to PC without an issue. My transfer was very simple, I only had one account (XSX) so it wasn't complicated.

As far as I can tell, most of my progression is there but I haven't spent too much time looking around yet.

I did notice that I reverted back 1 whole MR level but that could be due to me getting that rank after the cut-off date.

• Like 1

On 2023-12-20 at 7:50 PM, rosenkreuzwolfe said:

Got it. Thanks for weighing in 💗 I'll go ahead and try it when my turn comes up, and I'll also try to remember to report back w/ my results so we know for sure.

Checking in after the merge, looks like my scores were preserved! All-in-all pretty seamless, couldn't be happier.

• Like 1

Ok, first of all great topic! I do have a question, though. My PC account is from 2013, just after Warframe came out. Im MR 24, and progressed up to Fortuna, maxed their Syndicates and Ventkids.

On PS4, I'm MR 16, but have done every quest except Ventkids. I've only been playing a couple years on PSN. So, I am wondering, statwise, will merging mean my 2013 starting point will vanish if I choose PS4 as my primary? Even if I lose the secondary progress, I'd at least like it to be on record that I've been playing since 2013!

Well I just merged this morning before getting to work.

Everything seems good looking on the companion app.

I did only lose two warframe slots which is fine.  (I was prepared to loose 7).

I'll have to set aside some time to really sort through my inventory now and see what I should be keeping. 

Thanks for the thread. I feel like I was really prepared for this.

• Like 1

On 12/19/2023 at 4:20 PM, Syrinq said:
  • Warframes, weapons, vehicles, companions, etc., keeps mod configs too! And YOU WILL KEEP THE SLOTS if you sell in!
On 12/19/2023 at 4:20 PM, Syrinq said:

This is deleted from secondary actions and does NOT merge:

• Unused warframe/weapon/vehicle/companion slots

So if you merge an account that doesn't have all of its slots filled, even if only filled with junk, you will at least partially screw yourself.

On a related note, I have just significantly screwed myself, both with that and not doing some mission grinding so I could get some duplicate rewards. :sadcry:

I mean, my other account had next to no progress on it, but I could have at least scored a few extra warframe and weapon slots. Well, that's on me I guess. Some is better than none.

5 hours ago, (PSN)magusat999 said:

Ok, first of all great topic! I do have a question, though. My PC account is from 2013, just after Warframe came out. Im MR 24, and progressed up to Fortuna, maxed their Syndicates and Ventkids.

On PS4, I'm MR 16, but have done every quest except Ventkids. I've only been playing a couple years on PSN. So, I am wondering, statwise, will merging mean my 2013 starting point will vanish if I choose PS4 as my primary? Even if I lose the secondary progress, I'd at least like it to be on record that I've been playing since 2013!

I think the starting point would vanish yeah, considering the following info is displayed when you select a primary: the username, date the acc was made, mr, login day amount, the platform as well I think & the clan name if you're a founding warlord of any

4 hours ago, (PSN)Adeak said:

So if you merge an account that doesn't have all of its slots filled, even if only filled with junk, you will at least partially screw yourself.

On a related note, I have just significantly screwed myself, both with that and not doing some mission grinding so I could get some duplicate rewards. :sadcry:

I mean, my other account had next to no progress on it, but I could have at least scored a few extra warframe and weapon slots. Well, that's on me I guess. Some is better than none.

Yeah I prolly could've had about a handful more weapon/warframe/etc. slots as well but ah well x'D better that than losing all my data

59 minutes ago, Syrinq said:

I think the starting point would vanish yeah, considering the following info is displayed when you select a primary: the username, date the acc was made, mr, login day amount, the platform as well I think & the clan name if you're a founding warlord of any

Jeez, it's getting a bit complicated. I just remembered I have significant Conclave progression on my old PC account, whereas on my newer PSN account, I didn't even touch Conclave. Makes me have to think a bit on this one...

I took some videos of my regular inventories before merging for comparison. Thinking back to what Slots I think I bought I'm pretty sure I lost all open free Slots and only kept open purchased Slots. I'll dump the particulars in this spoiler box.

Spoiler

I went from Eighteen (18) open Warframe Slots (8 NSW, 3 PC, 7 Xbox) to Fourteen (14) open Warframe Slots.

Twenty Eight (28) open Weapon Slots (13 NSW, 1 PC, 14 Xbox) to Twelve (12).

Five (5) open Companion Slots (2 NSW, 0 PC, 3 Xbox) to Zero (0).

Zero open Vehicle Slots (0,0,0) to Zero.

Two open Archwing Weapon Slots (2 NSW, 0 PC, 0 Xbox) to Zero (0).

Eight (8) open Necramech Slots (2 NSW, 3 PC, 3 Xbox) to Zero (0).

Thirteen open AMPS Slots (2 NSW, 7 PC, 4 Xbox) to One (1).

It's not the worst loss. I got the vast majority of my Slots for free from various twitch drops and promos and events and Nightwaves (dozens and dozens) and was using most them. Plus with how I replicated all my favorite setups I have a lot of duplicate stuff to throw out and free up Slots once I get to sorting.

All in all it's just another one of those things DE should have informed players of during the process if it's intended for unused freebie open Slots to get lost. Were I not tired and rushing and paid more attention I would've filled up more Slots.

On the brighter side for varieties sake I picked different post New War looks for Lotus and with those choices being cosmetic "items" I kept all three. A small saving over buying them as one would normally have to do to obtain the two options they didn't pick during TNW.

Riven capacities correctly merged. I had added 105 on one platform and 3 on another. So together with the default 15 I have 123. The default 15 of two secondary accounts did not add up which is what I would expect given the nature of how those things eat up more serverspace than typical items. I didn't track my Railjack so I have no idea what's going on there because I just don't really care for it.

😸

Edited by CosmicChaotix
Sold a few redundant weapons. 121 Wep Slots now.

You're doing god's work creating this forum, Syrinq.

I have a question for anyone knowledgeable, I have my original MR16 xbox account and my secondary MR8 PC account [nothing has been linked or merge besides like twitch prime to my xbox account or somethin]

Goal: I want to play my old MR16 xbox on PC and merge my new MR8 PC account to it.

I know the gate is closed for link/merge til next year, but if I merge my accounts, does it give me the option to choose my xbox account to be the main account? Would I need to use my xbox account information to log in to it on PC after merging? I think the thing that confuses me is after doing either merge or link, are you still able to log into any console with the complete linked/merged account? Which account information do you use to log into the completed account (my pc & xbox logins and passwords are obvi different)?

Thanks in advance, I'll be reading through more posts and wishing everyone safe holidays (and merging)!

Edited by (XBOX)Funcky Mountain
update
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, (XBOX)Funcky Mountain said:

I have a question for anyone knowledgeable, I have my original MR16 xbox account and my secondary MR8 PC account [nothing has been linked or merge besides like twitch prime to my xbox account or somethin]

Goal: I want to play my old MR16 xbox on PC and merge my new MR8 PC account to it.

I know the gate is closed for link/merge til next year, but if I merge my accounts, does it give me the option to choose my xbox account to be the main account? Would I need to use my xbox account information to log in to it on PC after merging? I think the thing that confuses me is after doing either merge or link, are you still able to log into any console with the complete linked/merged account? Which account information do you use to log into the completed account (my pc & xbox logins and passwords are obvi different)?

Thanks in advance, I'll be reading through more posts and wishing everyone safe holidays (and merging)!

It's the same as it ever was, only your accounts all pull from the same bucket of data. On PC that's with your email/password and on console simply start the Warframe app as normal with no additional login screens.

Warframe's method to hook into the console account and use the account itself as an identifier is a bit different than say Epic/Fortnite using its own login no matter the platform and the console account in use and so far that hasn't really changed.

It is good to not have to do a bothersome sign up process when first trying out Warframe on console but it means that Warframe is chained to that console account so we do now have upto four attack vectors for accessing merged/linked accounts. Hacking in Warframe does happen, from clans to region chat to discord and other social media I've seen people fire up Warframe for the first time in a while only to discover they have no Rivens, no Plat and so on.

It would be worth everybody's time to review their consoles accounts to make sure they aren't vulnerable, absolutely use 2 Factor Authentication/One Time Passwords if you aren't already, get fresh backup codes, and create alerts with the database breach services like the site haveibeenpwned or Firefox Monitor to get notified if your email accounts shows up in some big leak.

Edit: only one achievement, Cheater of Death (revive 1k allies) triggered on Steam yesterday but today I just logged in and got the Kuva Lich and MR 25-30 achievements (PC account was 24 before merge) 🥳

Edited by CosmicChaotix
addition to 3rd sentence for clarity. New cheevos.

14 hours ago, (PSN)magusat999 said:

Jeez, it's getting a bit complicated. I just remembered I have significant Conclave progression on my old PC account, whereas on my newer PSN account, I didn't even touch Conclave. Makes me have to think a bit on this one...

Yeah it's a whole bag of ''this merges, this doesn't'' with different rules depending on the ''type'' said item/stat is lmao. Conclave stats should carry over tho, since they appear in your profile stats right? Those do carry over, but creation date doesn't I think (as it doesn't show up on the in-game profile anywhere, so I presume it wouldn't).

Edit: ACTUALLY I can confirm creation date is taken from the profile that's picked as primary acc. My XB1 acc, with lesser progress but is older, I picked as secondary. The creation date of my acc (found on my WF forum profile of all places) is still the same as my PC/primary acc after the merge.

14 hours ago, CosmicChaotix said:

I took some videos of my regular inventories before merging for comparison. Thinking back to what Slots I think I bought I'm pretty sure I lost all open free Slots and only kept open purchased Slots. I'll dump the particulars in this spoiler box.

Hide contents

I went from Eighteen (18) open Warframe Slots (8 NSW, 3 PC, 7 Xbox) to Fourteen (14) open Warframe Slots.

Twenty Eight (28) open Weapon Slots (13 NSW, 1 PC, 14 Xbox) to Twelve (12).

Five (5) open Companion Slots (2 NSW, 0 PC, 3 Xbox) to Zero (0).

Zero open Vehicle Slots (0,0,0) to Zero.

Two open Archwing Weapon Slots (2 NSW, 0 PC, 0 Xbox) to Zero (0).

Eight (8) open Necramech Slots (2 NSW, 3 PC, 3 Xbox) to Zero (0).

Thirteen open AMPS Slots (2 NSW, 7 PC, 4 Xbox) to One (1).

It's not the worst loss. I got the vast majority of my Slots for free from various twitch drops and promos and events and Nightwaves (dozens and dozens) and was using most them. Plus with how I replicated all my favorite setups I have a lot of duplicate stuff to throw out and free up Slots once I get to sorting.

All in all it's just another one of those things DE should have informed players of during the process if it's intended for unused freebie open Slots to get lost. Were I not tired and rushing and paid more attention I would've filled up more Slots.

On the brighter side for varieties sake I picked different post New War looks for Lotus and with those choices being cosmetic "items" I kept all three. A small saving over buying them as one would normally have to do to obtain the two options they didn't pick during TNW.

Riven capacities correctly merged. I had added 105 on one platform and 3 on another. So together with the default 15 I have 123. The default 15 of two secondary accounts did not add up which is what I would expect given the nature of how those things eat up more serverspace than typical items. I didn't track my Railjack so I have no idea what's going on there because I just don't really care for it.

😸

Appreciate the info on both your posts! The slot stuff is really finicky yeah, best bet is definitely for anyone to fill all their slots on secondary accs as much as possible it seems.

11 hours ago, (XBOX)Funcky Mountain said:

You can pick your XB1 acc as primary yes after you've added all secondary accounts through Account Management. I presume you would have to use your XB1/Microsoft email/pass to login to WF, since that's the primary acc after the merge. BUT, maybe your PC credentials would still work on the site/in-game? Like an ''alias'', similar to how you can login to some sites using your username, email or phone number. Don't think it'd hurt to try, but similar to what CosmicChaotix said, good idea to check if your account still has 2FA after merging!

Edit: Okay actually, I can tell you that I can still login to the WF site with both my PC & XB1 credentials. It might work the same for logging into the game. This does mean that 2FA on all linked accs, like your email, Nintendo acc, etc. should be double checked as there's now ''multiple ways'' to get your email/pass it seems. I'll add this to my post

Edited by Syrinq
  • Like 1

Just wanted to thank you for taking the time to write down your experience. This would've answered a LOT of my questions. My merge went smoothly cause I only had an old MR0 PC account (which I recently used to buy the heirloom and the sanctum supporter packs), but I'm sending this post to all of my friends who haven't merged yet so they can prepare properly.

• Like 2

On 2023-12-19 at 4:20 PM, Syrinq said:

Since the FAQ and the connection page itself is kind of 'vague', I've written a forum post that outlines my experience with merging the following two accounts; My MR29 PC acc, and my MR12 XB1 acc. Both were made in 2017. My feedback thus far is that the progress should be outlined better, but in the meantime I guess this and other people's merges/links will suffice for answers

When you can merge in your 'Account Management' page, you'll be required to login to every account you want to add. You can only do 1 account per platform. In my case, after I added my XB1 account, I was sent to a different page. There I could select a primary account and finalise the merge. I'm not sure how the process goes if you want to merge 2+ accounts. Annoying thing I immediately noticed though, is that I'm now stuck with 2 Excalibur Umbras and their ninja sticks in my arsenal, but ah well LOL

Hope this list below helps! If anyone's got any questions about merging or my experience specifically feel free to ask :) Or if you wanna share a different experience to the list below, etc., in case this could serve as a more informative post! Anyway this post also made me remember how many things are in this game and my Brain Hurts

LAST BUT NOT LEAST- This is about MERGING, not LINKING. They do different things!
Putting a direct link to WF FAQ here because convenience.

After merging it seems you can login to the WF site (probably game as well) with MULTIPLE CREDENTIALS. I could login with my primary acc (PC) AND secondary acc (XB1/Microsoft) credentials, so PLEASE make sure you have security measures in place! Strong passwords, 2FA for your email/Nintendo/Microsoft/PSN besides Warframe acc, etc.

PS. To DE/forum mods, suggestion to sticky this thread

Hide contents

If this thread could be sticky'd, or one of you could write a 'comprehensive list of the logistics behind account linking and merging' & stick that, I think that'd be beneficial to a lot of folks. Considering repeat threads with the same questions exist plenty, and there's also cases of people, lightly said, ''dinking up'' their link/merge and losing all progress, resulting in dozens of ''CAN IRREVERSIBLE PROGRESS BE REVERSED?'' queries. Please. The one ''I confirm hereby that this is my choice'' button isn't enough, as unfortunate as that is lmao

---

The progress from the primary account stays the same and is this, from what I've seen:

• Standing with syndicates & open worlds (includes the 'smaller ones' like Ventkids)
  • Spent focus amount & unlocked schools/abilities
  • The username/login credentials & date of profile creation
  • Quests/story progress
  • Star chart/steel path progress
  • Achievements
  • Your operator/drifter appearance
  • How your orbiter is decorated (might stay the same on each platform? others got different layouts)
  • Login day amount
  • Friends
  • Unlocked intrinsics for Railjack & Duviri
  • Railjack appearance & XP
  • Helminth XP
  • Progress for archon hunts/sorties/circuit/nightwave
  • Your clan if you are the Founding Warlord*

* You NEED to make whichever acc you want as primary the founding warlord, or hand your clan to someone else. Otherwise it'll disappear I've heard.

What is added from secondary accs into the primary (you keep duplicates if you own it multiple times)

• Anything that was made/pending/finished in secondary foundries, will be added to your primary acc to be claimed
  • Relics, prime parts, blueprints, farmable weapon/Warframe parts
    ANYTHING that you can find in 'inventory' essentially
  • Plat & credits
    Starter plat from secondary accs also merged. Switch restrictions still exist
  • Any other 'currency' ducats, void traces, syndicate medals, endo, kuva, etc.
  • Warframes, weapons, vehicles, companions, etc., keeps mod configs also! And YOU WILL KEEP THE SLOTS if you sell em!
  • Lich & Sister weapons if they're in your arsenal still
  • Mods, arcanes etc.
  • Story/quest rewards if done on secondary accs
    Example, I got 2x Excal Umbra as result rn and can't sell em
  • Active boosters DO merge according to other people's comments!
  • Decorations you haven't placed yet, vignettes/stencils/stuff for orbiter
  • Unspent intrinsics/focus points, according to some folks
  • Railjack crew
  • Loadouts (names included)*
  • Railjack wreckage and parts*
  • Rivens*

* From multiple comments, the items merge, but NOT the slots.
    Example you have 30/30 rivens on your primary acc. You get +3 rivens from a secondary acc. Now you need to sell 3 rivens or buy 3 riven slots to ''fix'' that problem.

What is added from secondary accs into the primary, but isn't duplicated if you own multiple across accs

• MR goes up if you've levelled different weapons on secondary accs but not on primary
  • Glyphs (HURRAY I GOT MY GREY CAT ICON BACK!)
  • Inbox messages it seems.
    After the merge I had 1 unread message from October which is when I tried to login to my XB1 acc for nostalgia's sake
  • Your profile stats (should include Conclave/Operation scores), equipment % usage
    Example, Broken War became my #1 used melee after the merge lmao
  • Profile accolades (founder status, heirloom badge, etc.)
  • Wishlist items
  • From multiple comments, subsumed Helminth abilities do merge, but NOT the XP
  • Tennogen* & plat/baro/other cosmetics (skins/armour/etc), palettes, Lotus' cosmetics, ships

* Tennogen bought after Nov 24/cutoff date is also in the merge, but locked to platform you bought it on still

This is deleted from secondary accs and does NOT merge:

• Any 'progress' that uses the primary account for info
  • Unused warframe/weapon/vehicle/companion slots (recommended to fill as many as possible, then sell after merging to get most out of this)
  • Riven slots, railjack wreckage slots, loadout slots, despite used or not
  • Vanquished/converted Liches & Sisters
  • Intrinsics & focus that's already spent
  • Specter loadouts

---

Not sure what happens to following things, as it didn't apply to me

IF YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS WITH THIS STUFF BELOW, LET ME KNOW!
I'll edit this main post depending on other folks' experiences. Because cohesive summaries for logistics are your Best Friend in these times

• Codex stuff, like scanned enemies etc., but I presume it'd take from the primary acc at the very least
  • Exclusive skins/items/whatever bound to platform, eg. Switch skins
  • Founder stuff from secondary accounts (I've heard they merge but are only usable on PC if you didn't do a past acc migration, but not 100% sure)

The only things I saw that got me were the Loadout slots for full setups, i had my base loadout slots come over with everything, figured I delete the old builds and refill the slots.... nope anything base given to your account and not purchased with plat is not considered a real loadout slot in the transfer and vanished. oh well, lol I can make plat and buy more slots.

BUT to my surprise, ALL of my Xbox exclusive skins transferred over to my PC account!!!! Hellz Yeah man. 

• Like 1

I have already registered a PC account (A) and an NS account (B) using one email. Now, I have merged the PC account (C) registered with another email into the NS account (B), but my PC account (A) and NS account (B) have the same email and password. When I log in to a PC using this email and password, am I logging in to an NS account (B) or a PC account (A)? Sorry for my poor English, I hope you can understand what I mean

6 hours ago, (NSW)ZJSWanli said:

I have already registered a PC account (A) and an NS account (B) using one email. Now, I have merged the PC account (C) registered with another email into the NS account (B), but my PC account (A) and NS account (B) have the same email and password. When I log in to a PC using this email and password, am I logging in to an NS account (B) or a PC account (A)? Sorry for my poor English, I hope you can understand what I mean

Use PC account (A) to login PC account (A) on PC.

Use Nintendo Switch account (B+C) or PC account (B+C) to login merge account (B+C).

PC logins go direct to Warframes server. Console logins go to Nintendo, Xbox or PlayStation servers and then tells Warframe who is logged in.

I don't believe Warframe can see your Nintendo Switch login information so Warframe doesn't even know you have reused PC account (A) login info on Nintendo Switch (B+C).

---

Bad idea to reuse passwords. Worse to tell people that you have reused passwords. See these articles from Google and Mozilla (Firefox) and their related articles they each link to for help on staying secure:

https://safety.google/security/security-tips/

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/password-strength

These sites for checking your email addresses aren't involved in a data breach, if they are you could be at risk:

https://haveibeenpwned.com

https://monitor.mozilla.org

For 2FA / OTP (Two Factor Authentication / One Time Passwords) this article has a good list of options with links:

https://www.pcmag.com/picks/the-best-authenticator-apps

I'm a little confused on the whole profile stats operations etc said to be merged in your post from my understanding but thats one of the main things that never merged into my PC account, i have all the raid emblems an past operation / alerts / event sigils an emblems but no scoring tied to them 

1 hour ago, KrisalRocker said:

I have one question...
If I own like 5 warframes on my PS account and merge with my pc account that has 5 other different warframes...Will I keep the 10 after merging even if i dont have any warframe slot available?

Yes.  I had about 20-30 warframes on both accounts and only 7 empty slots on my main.  I only lost 2  slots which were probably the two free ones I recently earned via Nightwave and Twitch drops.  The rest I supposedly paid for. All warframes and active loadout slots were added together in the now merged account. You even get to keep things that are supposedly locked to one an account (i.e. Excal umbra)

It's better if you don't have any available slots for anything. 

• Like 1

On 12/19/2023 at 9:31 PM, Syrinq said:

oh that's ODD. i wonder if it'll sync at some point or you just have a platform-dependent orbiter space lmao

i'm unable to check my XB1 orbiter as my console's not plugged in normally

For me the orbiters on different(secondary) platforms (switch/xbox) took on the appearance of the PC’s(primary) orbiter. Weirddd 😂 

• Like 1

2023/12/26 AM6点46分 , CosmicChaotix 说:

Use PC account (A) to login PC account (A) on PC.

Use Nintendo Switch account (B+C) or PC account (B+C) to login merge account (B+C).

PC logins go direct to Warframes server. Console logins go to Nintendo, Xbox or PlayStation servers and then tells Warframe who is logged in.

I don't believe Warframe can see your Nintendo Switch login information so Warframe doesn't even know you have reused PC account (A) login info on Nintendo Switch (B+C).

---

Bad idea to reuse passwords. Worse to tell people that you have reused passwords. See these articles from Google and Mozilla (Firefox) and their related articles they each link to for help on staying secure:

https://safety.google/security/security-tips/

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/password-strength

These sites for checking your email addresses aren't involved in a data breach, if they are you could be at risk:

https://haveibeenpwned.com

https://monitor.mozilla.org

For 2FA / OTP (Two Factor Authentication / One Time Passwords) this article has a good list of options with links:

https://www.pcmag.com/picks/the-best-authenticator-apps

Thank you very much for your answer. Someone told me that account merging will only retain the email and password of the main account, which may result in non merge account PC accounts and merge account having the same email and password. What confuses me is, how does Warframe know which account I want to login to  the PC platform when the email and password of the PC account and merge account account are the same?