Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

It would be nice to have a walking simulator for the tilesets and soulframe

Before you ask, walking simulator is a kind of genre where you're mainly walking around the map (hence the name) to enjoy your surroundings. An example is Explore Fushimi Inari

I would love to walk around tilesets from Warframe and places in soulframe without enemies shooting at me when I'm enjoying the maps ever since I saw Steve's stream on soulframe

• Like 1

Do what I do and KILL EVERYONE first. :tongue:

There are a lot of places in Warframe we can admire but normally just run past them, I'm an explorer and some of the places are very well done if you stop to smell the roses.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, TheArmchairThinker said:

I would love to walk around tilesets from Warframe [...] without enemies shooting at me

Captura exists.

Also you can run e.g. an Exterminate and clear out the map :P

3 минуты назад, NinjaZeku сказал:

Captura exists.

Sadly, Captura doesn't have all the rooms of the tilesets.

Sometimes I too wish I could just walk around the empty levels to appreciate their beautify, their details, without bothering about enemies, objectives and time limits.

• Like 2

2 часа назад, (PSN)robotwars7 сказал:

you know you could just run an Ivara with preparation and duration/efficiency maxed out so you can be invisible all the time, right? then you can literally walk around the map near endlessly without being noticed at all. 

How long can you walk like this, admiring the beauty of the level during defense or interception missions? And how many good angles you can find without enemies popping up in your view?

5 hours ago, Tesla_Reloaded said:

How long can you walk like this, admiring the beauty of the level during defense or interception missions? And how many good angles you can find without enemies popping up in your view?

More than you'd think. That said, what others have suggested -- picking Exterminate on the tileset you want and wiping out everything on the map -- is the best way to be able to just wander and explore, in my experience.

Though if you're trying to get screenshots outside of Captura, you're likely going to be frustrated with your angle options regardless of enemies being there or not. (Trust me, I've tried.)

Better yet, how about a way to explore archival tilesets in their entire glory, every single room, not just whatever spawns in a particular mission!  Then vote on whether you want reimagined rooms back into the game, with up or downvotes, and maybe could get tweaks for current rooms that are bad for gameplay or undesirable, nah that's too much work.