Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PSA: Jan 17th Server Stability Issues (Resolved)

[DE]Danielle

Hey Tenno! 

Seems Gauss Prime Redlined not only to launch, but also to our servers. We are investigating server issues that you may be encountering - will update here once we've achieved stability again! 

Thank you :community:

1 PM ET Update: Still carefully watching, will return with more news once we've safely determined we're in the clear.

1:25 PM ET Update: Things seem to have stabilized for now, we will continue to monitor for any new issues that arise. Thank you! 

Edited by [DE]Danielle
New status update
  • Like 7

Just FYI, when you fail to get rewards from a mission (like running a relic) and then receive a mail message with an item, it's NOT the one you selected, but the one that came out of your relic.  At least both times in my experience.

I guess it's something, but it's really not great if your relic popped something especially useless to you and you selected something from someone else you don't have, since you get your own useless thing.

• Like 1

Just now, Wheelhouser said:

Just FYI, when you fail to get rewards from a mission (like running a relic) and then receive a mail message with an item, it's NOT the one you selected, but the one that came out of your relic.  At least both times in my experience.

That's a failsafe that's triggering a lot due to the servers being ded. It's always the one you open.

10 minutes ago, BalaDeSilver said:

That's a failsafe that's triggering a lot due to the servers being ded. It's always the one you open.

Oh I know, but it's a crappy one.  Would be better to just give you your relic back, IMO.  No idea if that's possible, but joining a radshare and someone else pops the gold, and there's an error - you don't get the gold you selected and you've lost your relic.  If you got your relic back instead, at least you'd have another shot.

Minor in the overall scheme of things, for sure, but it's never fun to lose out on earned rewards.  I'd say that it's worse than bad RNG, since you actually did the thing to get the thing, got the thing, and then in the end didn't actually get the thing.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Wheelhouser said:

Would be better to just give you your relic back, IMO.

The issue with that as a fix is people could just power cycle their internet if they didn't get the thing they wanted.

19 minutes ago, Joe90h said:

The issue with that as a fix is people could just power cycle their internet if they didn't get the thing they wanted.

True.  Didn't think of that (cause I wouldn't think to do it, I guess).

• [DE]Danielle changed the title to PSA: Jan 17th Server Stability Issues (Resolved)
1 hour ago, [DE]Danielle said:

We are investigating server issues that you may be encountering

This caused me to get the wrong prime part. I already submitted a ticket, but I'm posting here incase it helps streamline the process.

hey its been 2 and a half hours and i still cant login even though the servers have stabilized but i am still having this issue

i have restarted the game, my PC and have reset my password and merged my accounts but nothing? i am able to login on the website so i know my account is okay

any clarification would be great

thanks.

41 minutes ago, Tesla_Reloaded said:

No, it does not. Even now, 12 hours later, I'm still experiencing issues with logging in and various actions in Warframe.

Same here. Just logged on for the first time today. Immediately got a network connection issue and could not login.

Second attempt I did login. Played one round of The Circuit and extracted. Now stuck on a "Could not update account information. Retrying in 30"

• Like 1

Just to follow up, the game did not recover from the "Could not update account information. Retrying in 30" and was not counting down to retry. I had to force quit the game.

Logged back in and got errors trying to open navigation as it could not start a game session. Tried to do The Circuit again but then tried leaving Teshin's Cave and had to wait several minutes as I got "Could not update account information. Retrying in 30" again. This did at least work this time.

Some stuff is working but it's unreliable so do not feel confident chasing much stuff in case it's lost. Shame as it's early evening here in Australia and the game is unstable.

• Like 2

В 17.01.2024 в 21:27, [DE]Danielle сказал:

Hey Tenno! Things seem to have stabilized for now, we will continue to monitor for any new issues that arise. Thank you. 

If you experienced issues with Void Relics during the server disruptions, you can send a ticket over to support.warframe.com

Unfortunately, the support didn't help in my case.

Спойлер

Screenshot_20240130_110616.png

Update - problem is solved, thanks:

Спойлер

Screenshot_20240206_120852.png

Edited by ElRighto
Problem is solved
  • Like 1