Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Adventuring through open worlds resembling Orb Vallis as Khal 175

As Khal 175, I want to explore open world landscapes like Orb Vallis in Warframe. Vehicles would help Khal175 get around these expansive environments. Weapons scattered on corpses across the map would also enhance exploration. Special quests and bounties tailored for Khal175 could provide engaging goals while roaming. I would enjoy exploring other open worlds like the Cambion Drift on Deimos as well. Weekly quests and the ability to traverse garrison landscapes would further expand the open world experience for my character. What do you think?

Edited by VoidDevil341
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, VoidDevil341 said:

As Khal 175, I want to explore open world landscapes like Orb Vallis in Warframe. Vehicles would help Khal175 get around these expansive environments. Weapons scattered on corpses across the map would also enhance exploration. Special quests and bounties tailored for Khal175 could provide engaging goals while roaming. I would enjoy exploring other open worlds like the Cambion Drift on Deimos as well. Weekly quests and the ability to traverse garrison landscapes would further expand the open world experience for my character. What do you think?

I like it but a lot will not, just saying. SeMz4.gif

3 hours ago, makaloff95 said:

i wouldnt mind it myself but for love of god let me atleast mod the grakata, its horrible to use a unmodded grakata against enemies

Yes, I concur on that, we would need to mod them, at least doing the Khal missions we cannot run out of ammo. :tongue:

There is a reason Kahl missions were completely forgotten, left in the dust, and that’s because no one played Kahl. I would be fine as Kahl option for Valis, but I know for a fact they will lock content that I might like, into a mission I wouldn’t like. Not to mention Kahl’s movement feels janky. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, makaloff95 said:

i wouldnt mind it myself but for love of god let me atleast mod the grakata, its horrible to use a unmodded grakata against enemies

That would open the oppurtunity for some funny 'grineer' mods. 

"Bigger Shoot" [ + 75% damage, -10% accuracy ]

• Like 1