The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I think void trace farming could be streamlined just a little bit by adding the ability to forgo an item and instead getting 10 to 20 extra void traces. This won't really effect many at the lower end of the game but would help those at the higher end who don't want any of the items shown

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Flashpointsentry2 said:

I think void trace farming could be streamlined just a little bit by adding the ability to forgo an item and instead getting 10 to 20 extra void traces. This won't really effect many at the lower end of the game but would help those at the higher end who don't want any of the items shown

Joined 16 minutes ago… just to make this post…? Something’s fishy here 

4 minutes ago, Aruquae said:

Joined 16 minutes ago… just to make this post…? Something’s fishy here 

I was actually wondering the same thing. This account was made a couple weeks ago for cross saves. Not sure why it says it was made recently. I'm MR 26 in game if that alleviates any worries that someone new could have a good idea

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Flashpointsentry2 said:

I was actually wondering the same thing. This account was made a couple weeks ago for cross saves. Not sure why it says it was made recently. I'm MR 26 in game if that alleviates any worries that someone new could have a good idea

Well, I knew you weren’t new the moment you brought up fissures. It would be odd if someone a new player has an idea what a “fissure” was. Cross Save really has screwed a lot of things. 
Anyways, I agree with this. Sacrificing an item you don’t need for some void traces is a good way to sort of “refund” your lost void traces in a relic. 

I'd like to add to this that I've seen many try to introduce massive sweeping changes to the system and as we all know, massive reworks of preexisting systems or even loot tables aren't something DE enjoys doing. I believe this would be such simple addition that they could implement this within a day

I don't think I would literally ever use this feature (I constantly need both Forma blueprints and Ducats), but I definitely won't say no to more options in reward pools. I think the very concept of being able to choose your reward is really cool and I want to see DE make more use of it.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Flashpointsentry2 said:

i guess for people with plenty of Ducats and surplus junk parts that'd be fine, but I would still prefer this:

add a second kiosk next to the ducat kiosk that accepts surplus relics in exchange for traces. no more cabbage surplus making specific relics hard to find, no more unreasonable amounts of trace farming runs or running bounties for Aya. 

• Like 2