Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

More Drifter clothing options

10 hours ago, CephalonOlphus said:

They're still converting a bunch of operator stuff, but we've had like 5 sets in the last 2 or 3 updates.

I remember when they announced that 2-3 years ago. They said they were going to convert all of the clothing from operator to drifter. Huh… this couldn’t be another bit of content DE said they were going to add but forgot right? 
I can already hear people saying “this isn’t a priority” in which I would gladly say “why the heck did they announce something that’s not a priority?”

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, Aruquae said:

I remember when they announced that 2-3 years ago. They said they were going to convert all of the clothing from operator to drifter. Huh… this couldn’t be another bit of content DE said they were going to add but forgot right? 
I can already hear people saying “this isn’t a priority” in which I would gladly say “why the heck did they announce something that’s not a priority?”

It's not a priority, which is while it's happening slowly. we only recently got Saita and Templar prime swapped to drifter, last year they converted the Bishamo sets AND decoupled the male/female versions.

So again, still happening, just not at all a priority.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Aruquae said:

why the heck did they announce something that’s not a priority

3 minutes ago, CephalonOlphus said:

So again, still happening, just not at all a priority.

I would think announcing something would mean it’s a priority. Announcements create expectations, come on DE, you should know this. 

• Like 1

Eh. We just started Feburary and they're doing an "Echoes" update currently. Plus the Drifter got a ton of stuff last year. From the old stuff made compatible, with the Duviri Echoes Update adding stuff, the Anniversary Armor set. Most items don't nearly get as much and others slowly reach those numbers over years instead of one. New team has shown they move very differently than old team. So far they haven't really given any indication that they back burner stuff hard, at least the stuff they said they were going to do. So if they said, Drifter outfit backlog is in progress I have no reason to not take them at their word considering the slow feed has been happening.

22 hours ago, (XBOX)YoungGunn82 said:

We need more drifter clothing options. Is there any news on when this is happening. 

we have a bunch of eastern-inspired outfits, can we get Gunslinger/Western Drifter? bonus points for a sick poncho and a little gun-twirling with the Sirocco on Transference.

clint eastwood gian maria volontè GIF by Coolidge Corner Theatre

dunno about you guys, I think it's an easy sell! I'd throw plat like Kunai at something like this!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

we have a bunch of eastern-inspired outfits, can we get Gunslinger/Western Drifter? bonus points for a sick poncho and a little gun-twirling with the Sirocco on Transference.

Black Widow Avengers GIF
bro we have a sweet ass trench coat from the Warframe 1999 trailer. Yeah still need that space cowboy gear. Definitely when I rock Mesa I need to mac out 

Edited by (XBOX)YoungGunn82

On 2024-02-08 at 7:33 AM, Aruquae said:

I mean they took forever to add other stuff too.

They legitimately wait until you think it'll never happen and then they do it. Look at the Inaros rework, I never thought he'd actually get it, but now he is getting one.

7 minutes ago, Lord_Chibi said:

I mean they took forever to add other stuff too.

They legitimately wait until you think it'll never happen and then they do it. Look at the Inaros rework, I never thought he'd actually get it, but now he is getting one.

I was referring moreso to DE announcing they're going to do something, then never doing it. 

WHERE'S THE GARUDA LORE YOU PROMISED DE? ITS ONLY BEEN 6+ YEARS

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Aruquae said:

I was referring moreso to DE announcing they're going to do something, then never doing it. 

WHERE'S THE GARUDA LORE YOU PROMISED DE? ITS ONLY BEEN 6+ YEARS

Where's the Protea leverian? They promised us that too

On 2024-02-07 at 7:04 PM, (XBOX)YoungGunn82 said:

We need more drifter clothing options. Is there any news on when this is happening. 

Alot of Drifter suits clip with alot of armor, and worst doesn't match.

Problem with that is that Drifter's main benefit over Operator is that it can wear armor.