The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dante's Passive Rewards Codex Scanning!

Voltage

Passive: Chronicler’s Mark
Noctua scans targets, recording information for your Codex. Status Chance increases on fully scanned targets.

https://www.warframe.com/news/dante-unbound-launches-in-march

This is really cool to see. Dante already looked pretty fun, but being rewarded for the years of Codex scanning with a Status Chance bonus is extra nice.

Hopefully this means DE is looking into properly fixing the Codex that has many bugged, retired, or just unobtainable entries. 

• Like 8

16 minutes ago, Voltage said:

Status Chance increases on fully scanned targets.

Skeptical. If the enemies aren't ones we "commonly" engage in, then odds are there won't be a reason for them to do so.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Voltage said:

Hopefully this means DE is looking into properly fixing the Codex that has many bugged, retired, or just unobtainable entries. 

I'm not going to hold my breath, but with the quality of life push that's been happening recently it would make sense to look at this!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Voltage said:

*looks at the unfinished entry for Artificer that happened when I was a nooblet that barely knew what they were doing where stuff could go away and my remaining normal Stalker scan*

• Like 4

On 2024-03-13 at 6:54 PM, Voltage said:

would finally encourage me to finish the codex. I'm already "the warframe nerd" in my group of friends, they always come to me specifically to ask questions about the game, so having even more knowledge to lean into with a complete codex would be kinda neat IMO.

I hope this is both a weapon and ability status chance increase.

Noctua and his weapons would deal more status for Condition Overload/Galvanized priming.

Dark Verse, Tragedy, and Pageflight would theoretically have more Slash stacks and with Tragedy's active proc detonation damage the big purple numbers oh my.

This doesn't really give them any reason to do anything about retired or unobtainable entries.  They're not spawning, which means you're not fighting them, which means the fact that you can't get any bonus against them is irrelevant.

2 minutes ago, (PSN)Lollybomb said:

This doesn't really give them any reason to do anything about retired or unobtainable entries.  They're not spawning, which means you're not fighting them, which means the fact that you can't get any bonus against them is irrelevant.

A man can dream.

It would be nice though if all these enemies that do spawn with no codex entry could be given one so that players could spawn them in the Simulacrum to test with.