The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Year in review: got no E-Mail for it :(

32 minutes ago, NekroArts said:

Is receiving that email dependent on this?

agJL3Kg.jpeg

Yes, it is.  From the page https://www.warframe.com/news/your-year-in-review:

If you didn’t receive an email and want to be a part of the next wave later this year, as well as participate in future Warframe Year in Review updates, you can subscribe to receive emails from us via the Data Permissions section of the Account Management page.

Personally, I think it's a bit of a bummer to need to sign up for email ads to get something neat like this.  But I suppose I also wouldn't be surprised if that was the whole point of doing it this way.  Sure would be nice if there were some other way to access this.

• Like 7

10 minutes ago, UnstarPrime said:

Yes, it is. 

I did have that setting enabled but haven't received the email.    I just went ahead and unchecked it, saved; then rechecked it and saved again, similar to what some people have had to do with twitch account linking.  

Even if I get the email with the next wave, I won't know if that will have made any difference, but it seemed worth a try.

3 hours ago, NekroArts said:

Is receiving that email dependent on this?

agJL3Kg.jpeg

Never got the email either, also just now enabled 'Email Updates' and 'Share Loadouts', so guessing it could be 21 days before I see this email.

:clem:

Same, no year-in-review yet, even though I'm letting DE send me whatever they want.

This decision to only mail it out is broken by design; so much can go wrong in sending and receiving e-mail.

10 hours ago, UnstarPrime said:

If you didn’t receive an email and want to be a part of the next wave later this year, as well as participate in future Warframe Year in Review updates, you can subscribe to receive emails from us via the Data Permissions section of the Account Management page.

Personally, I think it's a bit of a bummer to need to sign up for email ads to get something neat like this.  But I suppose I also wouldn't be surprised if that was the whole point of doing it this way.  Sure would be nice if there were some other way to access this.

Thank you for the effort you put into this, several people in my Discords are getting signed up now.

Got mine about an hour ago.  So the hamsters are maybe just a little slow this weekend.

edit:  Rauta came up as my most used primary, which is a lie. :P

But I did notice this bug(?) this year where holstered weapons were counting toward usage.  Very obvious with the Rauta, which I've barely used as anything but a passive +7s combo duration statstick on Kullervo.  And it very quickly became my  #8 most used primary ever, despite having only ~600 kills.

Edited by Tiltskillet

On 2024-03-23 at 1:02 AM, UnstarPrime said:

Thanks for this. Turned mine on. Totally forgot when I turned it off. Will see if I can still get the review.

• 2 weeks later...