The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PC Dante Unbound: Hotfix 35.5.6

[DE]Megan

Great job at making a frame not fun to play, your new shinny frame wich everyone should be hyped about is now rare to see, this is due to DE lack of care for what makes the game fun and removal of QoL without really thinking or taking the time to do stuff right... its sad and i hope this hurt DE finantially, you clearly do not hear players i hope you hear their money leaving.

• Like 5

23 minutes ago, Nero.DMC said:

I hope you hear their money leaving.

Oh some of the playerbase will keep raising a fuss for a bit but will buy protea prime packs and jade when they come out. others will just chalk it up as "wait for augment again". nearly no-one will quit. DE knows this, you should know this.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Forkac said:

I want to say really good job DE. You nailed it. You achieve what you wanted, that nobody will play Dante. In my lobbies there is almost no Dante. Keep up the good work and make it 0. /s

Generalization is dangerous and you should not speak for someone else.

I will definitely play dante after the most recent changes and I even find it entertaining and fun. There are some quirks still where I am able to hit through walls for whatever reason and sometimes singular enemies get damage numbers in millions while the rest are limited to tens or hundred thousands.

Other than that Dante has no problems killing the enemies I see on my screen using tragedy.

• Like 3

vor 7 Minuten schrieb MouthfulOJoules:

Oh some of the playerbase will keep raising a fuss for a bit but will buy protea prime packs and jade when they come out. others will just chalk it up as "wait for augment again". nearly no-one will quit. DE knows this, you should know this.

I disagree. Last time they did something similar to this and sucked the fun out of things, I left the game and came back almost 5 years later when Wispers in the Wall was released and I had trusted friends praise the game again. 

That's almost 5 years of no spending from me. And there are a lot of people who're willing to no longer bother, especially when there are other good games out there. 

• Like 5

22 hours ago, MouthfulOJoules said:

you understimate the amount of money theese kind of thing makes them loose, entire clans have stopped buying things, a bunch of tennocons tickets refunded, etc. this ofc wont hurt them that much in the short term, the ppl on forums are not the average player they are the most invested players, the ones you should try to keep around b/c they love the game enought to give you feedback, and that's the people that is going to stop spending/leave/be mad, but those are the players that DE should try to keep, the more casual audience have no idea that dante was nerfed to begin with.

When your most invested players stay mad at you, you have a problem tho and i hope its sufficient to hurt them finantially, i decided i wont be buying anything from them, i can still play but this one sucked and i think a lot of ppl have taken similar aproachs to vote with their wallets.

22 hours ago, Renzo said:

Generalization is dangerous and you should not speak for someone else.

I will definitely play dante after the most recent changes and I even find it entertaining and fun. There are some quirks still where I am able to hit through walls for whatever reason and sometimes singular enemies get damage numbers in millions while the rest are limited to tens or hundred thousands.

Other than that Dante has no problems killing the enemies I see on my screen using tragedy.

People keep repeating this, you have to understand performance and fun are not the same, Octavia performs incredible well yet she is boring to play... Revenant performance is great, but he is not that entertaining to play either...

So yah Dante performs okay, he feels awful to play in certain tiles and on top of that i can outdps Dante's without using any ability wich is dumb to begin with, they are using a limited resource while i am using a melee weapon, they are dealing less damage and kills than me... all frames are weapon platforms because even if they were weaker than weapons to begin with they nerf anything that feels good to play

• Like 10

3 minutes ago, yeahnil said:

I disagree. Last time they did something similar to this and sucked the fun out of things, I left the game and came back almost 5 years later when Wispers in the Wall was released and I had trusted friends praise the game again. 

That's almost 5 years of no spending from me. And there are a lot of people who're willing to no longer bother, especially when there are other good games out there. 

Yeah, I feel you, I've went for 3y+ breaks too. But for one, you're here now, engaging on the forums, playing the game (i assume).
I'm sure there are quite a few other people left, but it didn't make too much of a trough, because single people don't make a change. masses do, and even if player goodwill is being traded for money or just being lost, there will be new people who won't care.

Since you said almost 5 years, i presume you've been there when Maiming Strike. self-damage, itzal 1 and etc was thrown into the bin, correct? People were mad, people left. The game went on. And that was just PC, now, with iOS going and Android on the way, their overall potential playerbase will be large enough to do this over and over again without noticeable financial pain.
Business as usual. the only noticeable thing recently that I remember the playerbase pushing against semi-successfully was the 90$ for 2 skins heirloom thing for mag and frost. The players couldn't even get themselves to stop DE from nuking tennogen sales by making them non-transferable for xplatform users because of "think of the creators".

hace 18 horas, -ShadowRadiance- dijo:

That is preferable. 

Either nerf all frames to be in the same state. Or do not 'bind' one single frame with BS reasoning.

Agreed. Maybe they'll see the bigger picture that way. Unfair that a new frame that is supposed to be a deadly Wizard with Void power has to go through this problems for no reason, but a frame who dances invisible is just chillin there with "baby shark" in the background.

15 minutes ago, Nero.DMC said:

you understimate the amount of money theese kind of thing makes them loose, entire clans have stopped buying things, a bunch of tennocons tickets refunded, etc. this ofc wont hurt them that much in the short term, the ppl on forums are not the average player they are the most invested players, the ones you should try to keep around b/c they love the game enought to give you feedback, and that's the people that is going to stop spending/leave/be mad, but those are the players that DE should try to keep, the more casual audience have no idea that dante was nerfed to begin with.

When your most invested players stay mad at you, you have a problem tho and i hope its sufficient to hurt them finantially, i decided i wont be buying anything from them, i can still play but this one sucked and i think a lot of ppl have taken similar aproachs to vote with their wallets.

Kinda odd to call yourself invested when you havent uttered a single feedback comment on the forums in the last 10 years. Does that mean everything prior to Dante has been perfect or is it just you are really upset that your presumed Mesa or Saryn got surpassed by even further mindless map nuking and then that got removed?

You should also consider that there are likely as many invested players that are fine with the changes, but those players dont tend to feel a need to flock to a forum to say "great work". The upset minority (minority as in forum users) are always the most vocal. So just because you see alot of complaints (many from the same people just repeated over and over thread upon thread) it doesnt mean it is a huge crowd. There are also misconceptions. We have in this thread proof of one player saying "LoS is bugged", with a video, that shows LoS working just as it should and just as expected with the changes they've made in comparison to the old system used. Others have also implied LoS has gotten added to some skills that already had LoS. Yet even with the S#&$ty old system it went unnoticed by those same player that now claim it was added. How can those people be trusted as a viable source of feedback?

Also. People that want the LoS removed on tragedy so they can run around and kill. Uhm just use your hooters and dark verse and roar which you likely already used. It wipes out whatever you dump DoTs on except eximus units. Acolyte? Pfft 2x Dark Verse and Acolyte bleeds out in 4 ticks in a lonely corner as you kill everything else.

I also wanna point out that spreading and detonating is still there, you just cant do it through walls. Tragedy is still very much 360.

Edited by SneakyErvin
  • Like 4

vor 8 Minuten schrieb SneakyErvin:

Tragedy is still very much 360.

So 360 that any enemy that is standing directly behind me, albeit slightly out of the camera view is chilling like it's 1999. Unphased and undamaged.

Their implementation of LOS is trash and doesn't work due to camera issues and complex level geometry (entrati labs, so much random S#&$ sticking out everywhere). Hell even something as simple as Kullervo's wrathful advance teleport bugs out when there's a slight incline or a single stray pixel blocking your view.

Edited by yeahnil
  • Like 6

11 minutes ago, Nero.DMC said:

People keep repeating this, you have to understand performance and fun are not the same, Octavia performs incredible well yet she is boring to play... Revenant performance is great, but he is not that entertaining to play either...

So yah Dante performs okay, he feels awful to play in certain tiles and on top of that i can outdps Dante's without using any ability wich is dumb to begin with, they are using a limited resource while i am using a melee weapon, they are dealing less damage and kills than me... all frames are weapon platforms because even if they were weaker than weapons to begin with they nerf anything that feels good to play

Since when warframe has been a competition?

If one warframe feels bad in some game mode or tileset it's a good thing we have options.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Nero.DMC said:

you underestimate the amount of money these kind of thing makes them loose, entire clans have stopped buying things, a bunch of tennocon tickets refunded, etc. this ofc wont hurt them that much in the short term

Neither of us have access to DE's financials (at least, I don't), so we can't speak for how much money they're definitely losing or not. Losing invested players is not new for WF, it has happened before. I'm on your side, I would like games in general and wf specifically to be more consumer-oriented in their decisions.

15 minutes ago, Nero.DMC said:

the ppl on forums are not the average player they are the most invested players

If we discount the ones that have decided for themselves that it's futile to get to the devs and or players in this way or that have been pushed out via bans or other means, yes, I agree.

18 minutes ago, Nero.DMC said:

When your most invested players stay mad at you, you have a problem tho and i hope its sufficient to hurt them financially

I'm out of hopium, but we'll see. I do see your point, and I would be pleasantly surprised, if they did change for the better from it.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, SneakyErvin said:

Kinda odd to call yourself invested when you havent uttered a single feedback comment on the forums in the last 10 years. Does that mean everything prior to Dante has been perfect or is it just you are really upset that your presumed Mesa or Saryn got surpassed by even further mindless map nuking and then that got removed?

You should also consider that there are likely as many invested players that are fine with the changes, but those players dont tend to feel a need to flock to a forum to say "great work". The upset minority (minority as in forum users) are always the most vocal. So just because you see alot of complaints (many from the same people just repeated over and over thread upon thread) it doesnt mean it is a huge crowd. There are also misconceptions. We have in this thread proof of one player saying "LoS is bugged", with a video, that shows LoS working just as it should and just as expected with the changes they've made in comparison to the old system used. Others have also implied LoS has gotten added to some skills that already had LoS. Yet even with the S#&$ty old system it went unnoticed by those same player that now claim it was added. How can those people be trusted as a viable source of feedback?

Also. People that want the LoS removed on tragedy so they can run around and kill. Uhm just use your hooters and dark verse and roar which you likely already used. It wipes out whatever you dump DoTs on except eximus units. Acolyte? Pfft 2x Dark Verse and Acolyte bleeds out in 4 ticks in a lonely corner as you kill everything else..

i played on and off for really long being a extremely casual player, only recently i started really playing warframe, my acount is old, my investment in the game has never been even a 1/100th of my current investment, i read about a few of the big outrages but i just did not care enough about the game at those points, now i do and i think what they are doing is not a good idea.

I dont play Meta weapons or WF's i play whatever is fun for me, people keep trying to make this about Dante performance and i keep telling i dont give a S#&$ about performance, if i just wanted performance i would use the meta S#&$ that is boring to play, Dante was never Meta not even before the nerfs, he was good and felt good to play. still lower in the rank vs the strongest frames.

I am part of a big guild, 99% of them do not engage in the forums, yet they all stopped playing Dante, ppl ask in in clan chat if Dante was changed back or not, they just dont care enough to come here, the "vocal minority" as you call forum users usually represent the people ingame,its not 1 to 1, like if 90% of forums users are mad it does not mean that 90% of all players are mad, but if 90% of the forums are mad it means that the general feeling toward something is negative.

Some people will be wrong when making statements that does not mean you should dismiss everything they say, being wrong is human if you stop listening to everyone that has ever said something incorrect you can literally not hear anyone anymore. You should consider each statement on their own, sometimes a person can say incorrect things for the right reason or mixed incorrect and correct things mixed in the same comment, its just how talking with other humans go.

I also wanna point out that spreading and detonating is still there, you just cant do it through walls. Tragedy is still very much 360

Yes but its inconsistent and depending on settings wich is really bad, you FoV settings should never influence gameplay, your camera pointing to a certain place should NOT influence gameplay either and in their current implementation both those things affect how many enemies you hit with tragedy. 
FoS in enclosed maps just feels stupidly bad, and you was never able to kill unmarked enemies to begin with outside super weak enemies, i dont mind having the marked enemies targeted only without FoS, you already marked them would be that terrible to be able to detonate without having to be looking at them?

• Like 1

hace 4 horas, ClockworkDirge dijo:

Dante’s once again changed LoS is not hitting enemies within the 5 meter range if they are in these weird wedge shaped dead zones to the left and right of him within camera view. It‘s dog aweful trying to clear an annoying crowd you got stuck in only to have Jimmy the Butt Smacker and his buddy Tommy the Potato Hater hit you in the sides and erase your overguard because they managed to be in this weird cone of no ability effectiveness on your left and right despite being in clear view of the camera that was affected by neither of the two casts of Dark Verse or the following Tragedy.

Please, I’m begging at this point just remove LoS entirely from Dante and reduce the range of Tragedy to be more in line with other frames like Xaku. This is ridiculous at this point. 

I don't understand why they don't simply do this. Removing LOS and reducing range should address "nuke worries" and give Dante his respect back, along with making it easier to digest for both players and staff plus bringing Dante inline with older frames who have been doing for years what he did for some days. They cannot fix a mechanic (LOS) that has been ignored for years, in a couple of weeks. They have proven they can't and people are tired of being treated like hamsters. Sadly, the days when they listened to the community are gone because as long as there are like 6 people out there saying "It's not that bad and players complain a lot", I doubt they will care to listen. They pretend they do and proceed however they want.

Edited by Rigtis
Typo
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, yeahnil said:

So 360 that any enemy that is standing directly behind me, albeit slightly out of the camera view is chilling like it's 1999. Unphased and undamaged.

Their implementation of LOS is trash and doesn't work due to camera issues and complex level geometry (entrati labs, so much random S#&$ sticking out everywhere). Hell even something as simple as Kullervo's wrathful advance teleport bugs out when there's a slight incline or a single stray pixel blocking your view.

As i stated in my previous post.

Myself and a friend is heavily assuming. Until DE confirms or denies. 

That alot of the entrati labs props especially. Are built in 'prop cubes' which can easily be copied. Moved. Scaled. Etc. These are 3D 'invisible' cubes around every single individual prop. This is an assumption based on a friend in game design.

Shes assuming. The overlaying of these cubes in cerrain areas  potentially combined with lighting and camera placement triggers false negative hits in areas littered with these cubes.

That the lighting reflects 'invisibly on these overlaying cubes layers' to us humans but visibly to the math doing the calculations doing the math if we hit or not.

Similarly to how tornado, strangledome, tentacles blocked certain abilities from connecting.

Translation: LoS is garbagio

hace 10 minutos, Rigtis dijo:

Removing LOS and reducing range should address "nuke worries" and give Dante his respect back,

The "nuke worries" are addressed removing the base dmg. Reducing range you are entering a new nerf field of probabilities... remember Nezha's augment nerf with that -50% range xD Also, it doesn't really solve nothing at low levels, the only levels where the base dmg does something (unless they go full Nezha's style and gut range to 10m or something).

7 minutes ago, Gaxxian said:

The "nuke worries" are addressed removing the base dmg. Reducing range you are entering a new nerf field of probabilities... remember Nezha's augment nerf with that -50% range xD Also, it doesn't really solve nothing at low levels, the only levels where the base dmg does something (unless they go full Nezha's style and gut range to 10m or something).

and lets be honest the base damage is not nuking anything outside star chart xD

• Like 2

hace 15 minutos, Gaxxian dijo:

I based my point on the vast majority that have been made, nothing personal. In my opinion, I don't mind what they do as long as they remove the funky LOS. The other frames that have been mentioned are dominant nukers because they lack LOS, not because they have high base dmg/range, so either of both would work.

About the Nezha augment, I am fully aware of it, because I have been a Nezha main since his debut on sorties (when his parts were tradable lol). The -50% was overkill, but still didn't need LOS, and curiously enough they listened and just reduced 5mts of base ability to compensate the nuke capabilities it has. I don't see myself treating Nezha as nuker tho (even though I have done in the past thanks to helminth and some silly experiments I did just for fun haha).

Edited by Rigtis
Typos

11 hours ago, RainThaBeast said:

Do not thank them for "fixing" a problem they caused. They didn't even give the community the Dante revert we wanted. We didn't want los fixed. We want it removed entirely 

I'm at the stage of acceptance. You'll get there soon enough. :)

With the LOS improvements, Arca Titron adjustments, Rage/HA updates, Chroma additions, Nezha augment buffs, and reasonable changes to Dante being implemented, I'm pretty happy with the state of things right now. LOS is plenty generous for Dante, and as it stands he's still a powerful support frame with a very strong nuke. Went to level cap SP Circuit with a Dante just last night and he was absolutely carrying his weight, so I think he's in a good place.

If DE hadn't improved the crappy LOS system and had his bird's status damage bonus removed, I'd probably think differently, but with the LOS being made better and his status damage bonus reverted and formalized there's not really much holding him back.

Edited by Armadillidium_vulgare
  • Like 2

hace 21 minutos, Nero.DMC dijo:

and lets be honest the base damage is not nuking anything outside star chart xD

It's not the base dmg what nukes, but the combo we do to get there. Unlike other frames, Dante needs some build-up to nuke, not just one key press. Even with low base dmg, the birds can make Tragedy to reach ridiculous numbers at the end of the combo. So the issue is that these numbers are supposed to be intended according with latest patch notes (going up to the billion cap), but how far it reaches is what concerns them, so reducing range sounds like a more reasonable move than reducing base dmg imho. If they reduce base dmg but keep the range, it will be the same picture, because we have lots of ways to increase dmg, but not many to increase range.

Edited by Rigtis
Typo

3 minutes ago, Rigtis said:

It's not the base dmg what nukes, but the combo we do to get there. Unlike other frames, Dante needs some build-up to nuke, not just one key press. Even with low base dmg, the birds can make Tragedy to reach ridiculous numbers at the end of the combo. So the issue is that these numbers are supposed to be intended according with latest patch notes (reaching the billion cap), but the widespread is what concerns them, so reducing range sounds like a more reasonable move than reducing base dmg imho. If they reduce base dmg but keep the range, it will be the same picture, because we have lots of ways to increase dmg, but not many to increase range.

i know... i meant the LoS removal was supposed to avoid you hitting untagged enemies, but the damage dealt to untagged enemies is so small its irrelevant, so makes LoS just crap for him anway for no reason

• Like 1

1 hour ago, yeahnil said:

Actual 360, as in things behind you will die if they are in LoS in the same fashion as if you were looking in that direction. I made sure to test it today since after the nerf I thought "why not just make it a cone if it is going to be LoS restricted" so never really gave it a try. But since it is easy to spot if something is hit behind you after you've primed them (since they'll be dead if a hit lands) I decided to test. And it works because I lit up a room behind me and one infront of me and everything died to tragedy. So it follows the same rules behind you as it does infront of you. Aslong as atleast some part of the enemy sticks out it will get hit.

I've had no problems in Labs, did it all this monday with Dante and zero issues when it came to killing, no matter if indoors or outdoors. I havent ran into LoS issues on any map so far. Teleport on Kullervo however, yes, massive issues with doorways etc. Maybe it is working as intended though to thematically mimic a drunk fin?

1 hour ago, Nero.DMC said:

i played on and off for really long being a extremely casual player, only recently i started really playing warframe, my acount is old, my investment in the game has never been even a 1/100th of my current investment, i read about a few of the big outrages but i just did not care enough about the game at those points, now i do and i think what they are doing is not a good idea.

I dont play Meta weapons or WF's i play whatever is fun for me, people keep trying to make this about Dante performance and i keep telling i dont give a S#&$ about performance, if i just wanted performance i would use the meta S#&$ that is boring to play, Dante was never Meta not even before the nerfs, he was good and felt good to play. still lower in the rank vs the strongest frames.

Well that is a valid explaination. And I wouldnt say Dante wasnt meta, he just didnt have time to be crowned meta. He will likely end up being meta, even with the nerfs. He still deals some of the highest and most reliable damage in the game and has some insane sync with helminth while also providing one of if not the best defense in the game. Not only due to it being OG but because every single player he buffs can maintain it without his interaction for long periods of time. He also comes with very high base stats on his skills, with insane range and duration. 

I dont even run a particularly heavy strength build on him. I'm running a fairly mixed setup with maxed efficiency, good duration and some range, but enough strength choices in the build to grant a 55k OG that regs a little over 300 per sec, it also lasts 75 seconds. This also still gives me high multipliers for damage and status. He is very forgiving to build strong.

Some people will be wrong when making statements that does not mean you should dismiss everything they say, being wrong is human if you stop listening to everyone that has ever said something incorrect you can literally not hear anyone anymore. You should consider each statement on their own, sometimes a person can say incorrect things for the right reason or mixed incorrect and correct things mixed in the same comment, its just how talking with other humans go.

And at which point should we start dismissing those people? The person in question has made an equally false observation and claim in earlier parts of the patching post- Dante Unbound. So how accurate can their feedback be regarding other things at that point? Those people are likely just complaining for the sake of complaing and dont actually notice how things work. I mean, ffs, the skill in question has worked like that since fortuna, which is several years ago, yet somehow that someone has used it on several frames assumingly since they specifically point out they wont use it in the future aside from on two frames due to the new change. Changes that made it alot better, since under the old LoS small pieces of rubble could stop it, even angles such as those that now work according to the same video would stop it since you didnt have physical LoS between frame and enemy. This change has likely also solved elevation issues, though I havent bothered to test that yet with the specific skill.

Yes but its inconsistent and depending on settings wich is really bad, you FoV settings should never influence gameplay, your camera pointing to a certain place should NOT influence gameplay either and in their current implementation both those things affect how many enemies you hit with tragedy. 
FoS in enclosed maps just feels stupidly bad, and you was never able to kill unmarked enemies to begin with outside super weak enemies, i dont mind having the marked enemies targeted only without FoS, you already marked them would be that terrible to be able to detonate without having to be looking at them?

FoV should not impact your Tragedy since it is a 360 hit. If it was just hitting in the direction you actually look and based on what is rendered in your FoV (not the frames) it would be understandable since a wider field would see/hit more. But this is already hitting 360 degrees around you, so what you see doesnt matter. If people have problems with it they should report it as detailed as possible.

edit: Also what do you refer to with "enclosed maps". Would be good to know so I can test it aswell there unless I already have.

4 hours ago, Siic07 said:

it's not a conclusion by tier list, it's a show to them that they only listen to content creators that even they no longer consider Dante extremely strong.

Because content creators are so well known as solid pillars of how to utilize a frame properly or not? It's not like they get big views on let us call it "chum" and "soap" in order to keep it clean, friendly and respectul.

Edited by SneakyErvin
  • Like 2

Can’t believe you nerfed Dante again by adding a measly 1,000,000,000 damage cap to tragedy smh 

But seriously thanks for adding the damage vulnerability back to Paragrimms. I thought that was a really cool synergy and I love doom pigeons. A welcome buff to the divine spears augment (which I honestly don’t think it needed lol, but I won’t look a gift kaithe in the mouth) 

26 minutes ago, SneakyErvin said:

Actual 360, as in things behind you will die if they are in LoS in the same fashion as if you were looking in that direction. I made sure to test it today since after the nerf I thought "why not just make it a cone if it is going to be LoS restricted" so never really gave it a try. But since it is easy to spot if something is hit behind you after you've primed them (since they'll be dead if a hit lands) I decided to test. And it works because I lit up a room behind me and one infront of me and everything died to tragedy. So it follows the same rules behind you as it does infront of you. Aslong as atleast some part of the enemy sticks out it will get hit.

I've had no problems in Labs, did it all this monday with Dante and zero issues when it came to killing, no matter if indoors or outdoors. I havent ran into LoS issues on any map so far. Teleport on Kullervo however, yes, massive issues with doorways etc. Maybe it is working as intended though to thematically mimic a drunk fin?

Well that is a valid explaination. And I wouldnt say Dante wasnt meta, he just didnt have time to be crowned meta. He will likely end up being meta, even with the nerfs. He still deals some of the highest and most reliable damage in the game and has some insane sync with helminth while also providing one of if not the best defense in the game. Not only due to it being OG but because every single player he buffs can maintain it without his interaction for long periods of time. He also comes with very high base stats on his skills, with insane range and duration. 

I dont even run a particularly heavy strength build on him. I'm running a fairly mixed setup with maxed efficiency, good duration and some range, but enough strength choices in the build to grant a 55k OG that regs a little over 300 per sec, it also lasts 75 seconds. This also still gives me high multipliers for damage and status. He is very forgiving to build strong.

And at which point should we start dismissing those people? The person in question has made an equally false observation and claim in earlier parts of the patching post- Dante Unbound. So how accurate can their feedback be regarding other things at that point? Those people are likely just complaining for the sake of complaing and dont actually notice how things work. I mean, ffs, the skill in question has worked like that since fortuna, which is several years ago, yet somehow that someone has used it on several frames assumingly since they specifically point out they wont use it in the future aside from on two frames due to the new change. Changes that made it alot better, since under the old LoS small pieces of rubble could stop it, even angles such as those that now work according to the same video would stop it since you didnt have physical LoS between frame and enemy. This change has likely also solved elevation issues, though I havent bothered to test that yet with the specific skill.

FoV should not impact your Tragedy since it is a 360 hit. If it was just hitting in the direction you actually look and based on what is rendered in your FoV (not the frames) it would be understandable since a wider field would see/hit more. But this is already hitting 360 degrees around you, so what you see doesnt matter. If people have problems with it they should report it as detailed as possible.

edit: Also what do you refer to with "enclosed maps". Would be good to know so I can test it aswell there unless I already have.

Because content creators are so well known as solid pillars of how to utilize a frame properly or not? It's not like they get big views on let us call it "chum" and "soap" in order to keep it clean, friendly and respectul.

Are we sure its 360 degrees and not that enemies are considered in LoS for about 1 sec after they leave LoS? I believe its been tested that enemies are affected by LoS for about 1 sec after they leave it. Is it also possible that the 360 degree only applies to the 5 meters range for automatically being considered in LoS? I haven't done enough testing on the changes to see what the case are, but I have not seen it hitting 360 degrees unless the enemy was very close.