The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #179

[DE]Megan

Yo fellow Devs,

I watched a part of the Dev STream but for some reason instead of 30 minutes clear i got only a 83% what cant be because i turned a hour before the stream were supposed to end.

i would like to get my umbral forma like everyone else who watched it, since this once hard to come by thank you in advance.

hopefully there is a solution possible 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, 44theVillain said:

Yo fellow Devs,

I watched a part of the Dev STream but for some reason instead of 30 minutes clear i got only a 83% what cant be because i turned a hour before the stream were supposed to end.

i would like to get my umbral forma like everyone else who watched it, since this once hard to come by thank you in advance.

hopefully there is a solution possible 

Same: watched, and not counted as watched, F umbra forma.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Abbsa said:
2 hours ago, 44theVillain said:

Same: watched, and not counted as watched, F umbra forma.

I've watched almost full stream (except first 10 minutes before 8 pm) and I got message about drop. In the "drop section" when I click "receive drop" circle keep spinning and it just won't give me drop (now it show message about not receiving drop because of some error).

Edit:

I guess some script weren't activated. I've reopened browser & allowed script and it works.

Edited by quxier
  • Like 1

Similarly, I have not been able to achieve the umbra forma drops despite watching the DEV Stream from the beginning.
Why is it that something that can be obtained normally as drops in other games is so delayed and difficult to obtain in DE's official stream?
Seeing as the problem has not improved even after relinking my accounts, it seems the problem lies elsewhere.
Even when watching DEV Stream and Prime time, Twitch drops are unstable and I am often unable to receive them, so if this cannot be improved I think it would be better to make them in-game mission rewards instead of drops so that I can receive them more reliably.

Edited by Geopelia
  • Like 2

I watched well over 30 minutes of the stream and Twitch says I've only got 90% of the reward. I've already sent a support ticket to deal with it, but that can take legit weeks. I want to get an umbral forma, I watched it over 30 minutes, it takes weeks for it to rotate in the SP store, once per nightwave which lasts months, or a rare occasion like today where you can get it from Twitch.

• Like 1

On 2024-04-25 at 11:12 AM, Roynin said:

Because those three are corpus themed is my guess.  Velox is the only tenno themed weapon she has. I feel like there are some exceptions or bending of the rules.  But DE only primes tenno themed weapons.  So if a frame has a corpus, infested, or grineer themed one as their signature it always gets skipped. 

I didn't realize 😔 that explains alot

Am 16.4.2024 um 18:59 schrieb [DE]Megan:

13d93d530386c73f757a02feafd09b4d.jpg

Tenno!

We’re back on the Devstream couch for Devstream #179 on April 26th at 2 p.m. ET!

Join the DE team as we break down some of the reveals we brought to PAX East! Learn more about Arthur, Aoi, and the Atomicycle, see Protea Prime and her Prime weaponry in-game, and get an in-depth look at our next Update: Jade Shadows.

Tune in to earn an Umbra Forma Blueprint Twitch Drop! 

See you at twitch.tv/warframe on April 26th at 2 p.m ET.

nice

I have concerns with the planned mod for semi auto weapons. With planned stats on the mod being damage, punch through, and preventing fire rate modding, I can see a conflic with how I mod some of my weapons. For example, I frequently use the semi-automatic afentis where punch through is detrimental to its function of blasting enemies, so while the additional damage would be nice it would my ability to place shots. I also use the mod critical delay on several semi auto crit weapons, even though I am applying a negative fire rate, it's still modding the fire rate so I can't pair the mods together, that would leave only the normal crit chance mod which may not be ideal for the build.

On 2024-04-17 at 6:16 PM, MartinVole said:

Could we get more Baro relics for dual/single versions of existing primes? Like Nami Solo Prime or Furis prime? Been a long while since the last. Or could this be better given to Varzia?

Also, would it be possible to place Dragon Nikana in the same chain between Nikana and Nikana Prime on the circuit and any future systems like it?

could I get comments on the ideas?

On 2024-04-18 at 3:50 AM, (PSN)alucardcastiel12 said:

could we get Emissive elemental added to more warframes i really want to make a Firebird Phoenix with zephyr making zephyrs abilities fire based and there is a bug with the necramech his Necraweb the canister get stuck anyway looking forward to the DEV stream 

You do realize you can shoot her tornados 🌪️ with whatever status and it counts as ability damage. Example electric damage will active Archon Stretch giving you energy

that is ture but you cant do that with all warframes like Caliban sentient wrath you cant add different status effects to that attack like electric or toxin or fire that's why i wish they could add more Emissive elemental I mean the idea already exists in the game with Excalibur and Chroma i just want to add it to more frames because those  Archon mods only work on certain warframes not all warframes I don't know maybe I'm starting to find Warframe abilities a little bit boring and I want to Spice things up with different elements simply changing Emissive color  

It would be nice if augments were able to be placed in the exilus slot. Some can and some can’t. Also a duration mod for the exilus slot. Make the slot at least a little more consistent in regards to augments etc. 

also it would be nice if we could get an incarnon of War.

• [DE]Taylor locked and unpinned this topic