Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

players complaning about randomized loadouts for deep archamidea

11 minutes ago, spider_enigma said:

so before you misinterpret me shouting nonsense, stop assuming im attacking the larger populous instead of me telling the loud minority to stfu because they are morons

Forgetting both posts have you telling them to simply “stop talking”

Agree with Unstar, don’t be that guy

You can have a good conversation without all the useless attacks.

• Like 3

On 2024-04-26 at 6:14 PM, Himerance said:

The longevity of a game is not tied to it's ability to retain veteran players but by it's ability to attract new ones.

The longevity of a game depends on mostly its ability to keep generating revenue which can be used to keep developing the game.

And so in that sense it really depends on if you are actually somehow contributing to DE whether or not you are a new or old player.

On 2024-04-22 at 7:10 AM, Stormandreas said:

Players complaining about players giving constructive criticism to improve the games flow and be allowed to use the gear they want with interesting, challenging content

Now you've got me complaining about people complaining about people complaining about people complaining.

Am 26.4.2024 um 22:23 schrieb Himerance:

That's what I tell players who are leveling weapons for mastery: "Just be MR 30"

Also let's just ignore all the formas and catalysts you have to invest. Nevermind the weapon slots you need to buy.

And you are even quoting an appeal to common sense when typing this 🤣🤣🤣 There's not enough emojis for this crap 🤣🤣🤣

Too good. Thanks for the laugh 😂

The whole thing takes much more than a year.
and platinum without a discount for the stuff costs like a usable PC. and the stuff still has to be built, mats farmed for it and god knows what else...
If you don't do that, you'll have to dig deep into your pockets. Because there are no serious “catch-up” mechanics here...

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Venus-Venera said:

and platinum without a discount for the stuff costs like a usable PC. and the stuff still has to be built, mats farmed for it and god knows what else...
If you don't do that, you'll have to dig deep into your pockets. Because there are no serious “catch-up” mechanics here...

I only trade when I do play and still, I think my best estimate of what It cost me so far playing WF is not even more than a generic mouse you can buy anywhere. You only need to dig deep into what you can sell with what you grind and earn free platinum is more like it.

29 minutes ago, Venus-Venera said:

What?  Are you saying you can't just throw down 10-30k and buy a completed game in 40 days, play a few EDAs, smash them with ease then go back to Mario brothers?

vor 1 Minute schrieb Lord_Drod:

What?  Are you saying you can't just throw down 10-30k and buy a completed game in 40 days, play a few EDAs, smash them with ease then go back to Mario brothers?

You still have to calculate the whole thing. but it will definitely be expensive.
and with a lot of money I can also buy the best games and play them at the same time. and I bet it will be a lot cheaper.

On 2024-04-22 at 7:32 AM, spider_enigma said:

If we made it only stuff you owned people would sell everything they had if they could to optimize the hell out of the mode.

No different from any other late game activity.

On 2024-04-22 at 7:38 AM, C11H22O1 said:

I don't mind it but it's definitely not hard at all just makes things more tedious, putting restrictions on us seems to be the way they handle difficulty instead of creating some balance

That’s just the way the gamemode’s balanced around currently, not so much for the invested loadouts🤷‍♂️

Just now, GPrime96 said:

No different from any other late game activity.

we need some kind of solution, i dont have an answer on what we would replace the randomized loadouts with that would not just be puzz;les that suck like destiny did, and i dont want any of that

25 minutes ago, Venus-Venera said:

You still have to calculate the whole thing. but it will definitely be expensive.
and with a lot of money I can also buy the best games and play them at the same time. and I bet it will be a lot cheaper.

Lol well I was just making a joke at the pay2win.  Pay2uninstall.  Yeah I'm sure it's expensive.  Judging by the feedback though its not just a throw down 10k and enter boss mode..

Although, it's nice if I had a rich friend I could get them up to speed quickly.

Posted (edited)

I've just tried DA to unlock EDA and my god the randomized loadouts are TERRIBLE (It needs to go IMO). I managed to luck out and have a Dante with me who kept me alive, while I used Khora Prime to freeze people in place, clutch but we did it. (Hi to that player, you know who you are)

Now I understand why no one likes The Circuit & Undercroft (Or Druvri to begin with, at least the randomized loadouts part of it)

Edited by Circle_of_Psi
  • Like 3