Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PC Dante Unbound: Hotfix 35.5.8

[DE]Megan

18 часов назад, RogueSyndiva сказал:

It would be very funni to witness ngl, "Omg, how dare you kill more enemies than I do!"

Did it numerous times using Saryn, a few of those times someone got butthurt and decided to leave squad abruptly mid-mission, a bit sad 'cause of the lost loots but also funni at the same time.

Also, some players just have very fragile ego and also being competitive at the same time. That's a recipe for disaster.

It is just norm when each player try to do his best matching his frame&gunz. I think, it is just sort of child`s emo, when someone feels hurted, if another DD in squad running and shooting little faster. Anyway, even Nekros or Limbo, with OP gun as Torid, can clean map even before other squadmates are completely loaded. What a hard feelings can be here, when it is just obvious outcome with all these OP gunz XD

Edited by DstroyR

8 hours ago, DomoPANDAS said:

Damn, literally started building Xaku and was looking forward to trying Xata's Whisper/Incarnon interaction just to see them "fix" something that's been in the game for years.

If it was a "bug" how the heck did it take 2 years to fix? 

With no prior notice, in the middle of a random hotfix patch notes. Yeah, definitely a puzzler. Dunno.

• Like 1

On 2024-04-25 at 2:31 AM, [DE]Megan said:
  • This has replaced Parasitic Conduits (the Conduit’s timer is paused unless a player is within 10m; more players in range will accelerate the timer. Conduits drain Shields). While originally listed in the Dante Unbound Patch Notes, we felt it didn’t quite fit the core Disruption gameplay. In its stead, we have added Unified Purpose. 

It's as if it's teasing me to laugh. I think the extended buff/debuff time from growing the Conduit has a significant impact on gameplay for the Disruption mission. So, it has been removed, transforming Disruption missions from something people like into something everyone hates – a mobile defense.

On 2024-04-27 at 9:34 PM, RafMatador22 said:

I think you guys get really worked up about "carrying" or being "carried", it's a coop game for God's sake, everyone there is carrying themselves together, what's so humiliating about that? I honestly don't understand this problem in a game mode that requires just a little more cooperation than the rest of the game where you can already do everything alone.

Not only do you not address that solo players exist but you fail to realize that being carried is extremely boring, feeling like you're contributing less than nothing to your team is extremely unsatisfying and tests nothing of the player which defeats the point of this artificial difficulty. Also don't hide behind "cooperation :)", the only cooperation required is asking someone to do the mission for you.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Kerlism said:

Not only do you not address that solo players exist but you fail to realize that being carried is extremely boring, feeling like you're contributing less than nothing to your team is extremely unsatisfying and tests nothing of the player which defeats the point of this artificial difficulty. Also don't hide behind "cooperation :)", the only cooperation required is asking someone to do the mission for you.

I know that solo players exist, I just don't understand why the modes of a game that is coop in its essence should please the ego of this group of players. I always see veterans saying that this game isn't challenging and that it's a joke in general, but when a mission requires the slightest bit of cooperation, this cry comes. I think deep down the problem here is just ego.

On 2024-04-28 at 10:20 PM, RafMatador22 said:

I know that solo players exist, I just don't understand why the modes of a game that is coop in its essence should please the ego of this group of players.

Okay but people should be allowed to play how they please, it's not like Warframe is exclusively designed to be played by groups. Modes like this only serve to alienate solo players, especially since the furthest the mode comes to utilizing cooperation at all is just having more bodies on the field lol.

On 2024-04-28 at 10:20 PM, RafMatador22 said:

I always see veterans saying that this game isn't challenging and that it's a joke in general, but when a mission requires the slightest bit of cooperation, this cry comes. I think deep down the problem here is just ego.

That's because this game isn't difficult. Even EDA, in squads where I've remained quiet the whole time this mode hasn't once been close to a challenge (so much for "cooperation"), that's because all the EDA "difficulty" comes from no test of the player and instead serves as artificial difficulty via RNG. It's so polarizing in "difficulty" when looking at solo versus squad, because if I or anyone else wanted to do it solo while still hitting 34 points? Time to haul ass and dump resources, time, and your will to live to make builds for things you might not even own just so you can complete it this week, or yknow, you could watch paint dry while get carried by a squad, contributing nothing to the progress of the mission (so fun!). Again, this is how you get the most out of your search pulses on a weekly basis, some don't want to build or use under powered equipment as a balancing factor rather than new mechanics that shake up how you play. Instead what we get is this halfassed slot machine difficulty with modifiers that target your already random arsenal, can't do it yourself? Getting carried will be your failsafe as an excuse for bad game design, womp womp. Also, explaining away this fiasco as "vets are salty and have massive egos" engages with nothing and is an extremely shallow attempt at an argument, do better next time.

• Like 1

I am now forced to play solo. Nobody can join me and even if i join and it shows a ping of 60-160 i have to wait for 1 minute delays for anything to happen sometimes i need 2 minutes to open a door

• Like 1

En 28/4/2024 a las 0:11, DomoPANDAS dijo:

If it was a "bug" how the heck did it take 2 years to fix? 

Same as they take 2 years to fix any minor thing that could fix in 15min. Lazyness lack of priorities and working all over the place with no rythm.

• Like 1

On 2024-04-29 at 2:48 AM, Kerlism said:

Okay but people should be allowed to play how they please, it's not like Warframe is exclusively designed to be played by groups. Modes like this only serve to alienate solo players, especially since the furthest the mode comes to utilizing cooperation at all is just having more bodies on the field lol.

That's because this game isn't difficult. Even EDA, in squads where I've remained quiet the whole time this mode hasn't once been close to a challenge (so much for "cooperation"), that's because all the EDA "difficulty" comes from no test of the player and instead serves as artificial difficulty via RNG. It's so polarizing in "difficulty" when looking at solo versus squad, because if I or anyone else wanted to do it solo while still hitting 34 points? Time to haul ass and dump resources, time, and your will to live to make builds for things you might not even own just so you can complete it this week, or yknow, you could watch paint dry while get carried by a squad, contributing nothing to the progress of the mission (so fun!). Again, this is how you get the most out of your search pulses on a weekly basis, some don't want to build or use under powered equipment as a balancing factor rather than new mechanics that shake up how you play. Instead what we get is this halfassed slot machine difficulty with modifiers that target your already random arsenal, can't do it yourself? Getting carried will be your failsafe as an excuse for bad game design, womp womp. Also, explaining away this fiasco as "vets are salty and have massive egos" engages with nothing and is an extremely shallow attempt at an argument, do better next time.

If this game is so easy, then why are you complaining that it's bad to do alone? Do it yourself then if it's easy.

On 2024-04-24 at 2:46 PM, Yrkul said:

Meanwhile, the current Nightwave season has been running close to half a year by now.

You get used to it after a while

Didn’t they have one that lasted for like… 2 years before? I think around the Yareli release… 

• Ember’s Inferno (Rendered Check)
    • In addition to rendered checking, it is also no longer FOV dependent, which was causing issues where enemies outside of FOV (low FOV settings) were not considered in the checks.

Were these changes to Ember's Inferno reverted?

Right now can't even hit enemies behind her. 

32 minutes ago, Yrkul said:

I prefer fact over conjecture.

It felt never ending

Half a year for nightwave isn’t unheard of though, before the drawback, they usually averaged around 6-9 months.

2 hours ago, Aruquae said:

It felt never ending

Half a year for nightwave isn’t unheard of though, before the drawback, they usually averaged around 6-9 months.

Your feeling is of no use to me.

If you had checked the source I gave, you'd see an average length between 4 and 8 months, and some even shorter than that. Perhaps you should stop making things up.

The prestige ranks were originally meant for players, who put some effort into it, and finished nearly every challenge, every week. Now I'm on prestige rank 20-something, barely doing anything but the perma-challenges and a few dailies. Nightwave has become a low effort feature, for both DE and us, parked on the sideline for the next shining new project.

• [DE]Danielle unfeatured, unpinned and locked this topic