Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PC Dante Unbound: Hotfix 35.5.8

[DE]Megan

5 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed the glass on Gara (base and Prime), Astilla, and Fusilai being very bright in GI lighting areas. 
    • The glass from Gara’s abilities still seems to be affected by this - we are investigating. 

Praise The Lord Applause GIF

2 hours ago, LittleLeoniePrime said:

are you all "remove LoS people" too incompetent to simply.. y'know... jump up before casting an LoS ability? there's ways to almost counteract LoS as a player that have worked for years we can just stop complaining already and be happy about all the amazing changes DE already did put in place.

Jumping doesn't counteract LoS at all, and you can't jump everywhere. Most of the game is made up of corridor tiles filled with obstructive geometry. The main damage of Tragedy comes from detonating status procs, while the damage caused by Tragedy itself is also absolutely worthless in SP without being amped up by other means. As a result Tragedy is a Detonator ability that features multiple LoS checks and requires optimal positioning to not be a waste of energy, and this positioning also puts you in danger cause you can't detonate procs you just applied from a position that safe from enemy fire0 And that's while playing a game where fast paced movement across the maps is one of the key aspects of the gameplay loop. Do you REALLY don't see what the problem is, or are you just farming? This change wasn't "amazing", otherwise there wouldnt be literally hundreds of forum pages filled with the exact same complaint; "LoS on tragedy feels bad". 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

New Deep Archimedea Mission Risk Variables & Deviations

The following have been added to the pool of possible Mission Risk Variables & Deviations that can appear in the weekly Deep Archimedea reset. 

New Mission Risk Variables: 

• Bold Venture: Enemies deal -15% Damage and take +15% Damage but gain +15% Movement Speed, Attack Speed, and Fire Rate.
  • Devil's Bargain: Allies within 4m of slain enemies gain +25% Fire Rate at the cost of -50% Ammo Efficiency.
  • Entanglement: Allies within 4m of slain enemies endure reduced Movement Speed and Parkour Velocity.
  • Commanding Culverins: Rogue Culverins equip weapons that deal 5x Damage to Overguard and Necramechs.
  • Explosive Potential: Rupturing Fragments replace Shuffling Fragments.
  • Alluring Arcocanids: As Rogue Arcocanids charge attacks, they pull Warframes toward them.

New Mission Deviation: 

• Unified Purpose (Disruption): All enemies target Conduits. 
    • This has replaced Parasitic Conduits (the Conduit’s timer is paused unless a player is within 10m; more players in range will accelerate the timer. Conduits drain Shields). While originally listed in the Dante Unbound Patch Notes, we felt it didn’t quite fit the core Disruption gameplay. In its stead, we have added Unified Purpose. 

Oh great... more insufferable negative modifiers for a broken game mode. The time you spent making these new modifiers you could've spent making Deep Archimedea less of a boring slog fest. Just saying.

• Like 11

Credit where credit due DE, really enjoying the new EDA and with these new modifiers I'm looking forward to seeing how these play out. Won't lie I've been critical of some decisions in the past but this new game mode has been very refreshing and got me excited to see what other modes are introduced in the future. Loving this new direction DE is going

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Zykk said:

So let me get this straight. Out of all of the Warframes that we have, out of all of the abilities that we have. You only want one that's useful?

I highly doubt anybody is going to take you seriously as far as your "feedback" goes.

What? you are serious now? this is what you got from what i wrote?
i said: 

That's the only thing tragedy does, and if you want big numbers you should just use a weapon, a skill will never have the dps of weapons anyway...

and you somehow got that? holy crap...

i said Tragedy only function is to detonate, the whole point of casting tragedy is not waiting for Dark verse ticks... and even on its prime the ability was never that strong, well modded weapons still outdps tragedy by a mile and a half even before the LoS fiasco.

i want fun abilities that let me play in diferent ways, Tragedy fulfilled this role, i could run around marking enemies in diferent ways and detonating them, now its just a spam fest that puts me to sleep, great you got a fun quirky ability that even tho it was not even that powerful got a massive annoying mechanic on it for no reason to be honest. if they felt that range was a problem they should have just nerfed its range.

• Like 4

11 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed the damage increase from Xata’s Whisper unintentionally applying twice on the Phenmor and Laetum’s Devouring Attrition perk and the Felarx’s Devastating Attrition perk

RIP

10 hours ago, TheTundraTerror said:

Yeah, I'm just not going to bother with Deep Archimedea if this means what I think it means. Seriously, this is the most "no fun allowed" thing I've ever seen. Basically, you either all wait at the conduit or you have to hope your teammates have their chat visible. 

Also, the fact you're adding modifiers that can affect allies... didn't you literally nerf Dante for "disruptive play"?

Better keep your distance and perhaps wear a mask too

• Like 1

12 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

New Mission Deviation: 

• This has replaced Parasitic Conduits (the Conduit’s timer is paused unless a player is within 10m; more players in range will accelerate the timer. Conduits drain Shields). While originally listed in the Dante Unbound Patch Notes, we felt it didn’t quite fit the core Disruption gameplay. In its stead, we have added Unified Purpose. 

So in essence this modifier removes what makes Disruption fun in favor of turning it into something akin to Excavation? Why? Excavation is not exactly a mode noted for how fun it is.

Edited by BongoSkaggs
  • Like 7

Okay, people who want LoS removal from Tragedy because it's fundamentally pointless since Dark Verse already has LoS. Which the LoS on Tradedy makes the nuking process even more inconsistent. We already have to aim for enemies not completely obstructed by walls, props etc. with Dark Verse priming, why would we want to aim again when we detonate the nuke?

All IRL explosives can be detonated remotely regardless of walls and props, only the radius matters. Which makes the LoS removal on Tragedy all the more compelling.

On the other hand, you have people that are so high on copium trying their absolute hardest in their futile attempts at convincing the majority of sensible players that LoS on Tragedy should stay for the #1798735th same reason that it's more "Skillful" and "Balanced" to play Dante that way.

Or that they completely misses the point and think it's with LoS removal on a global scale of the game......

Did I summarized this whole dilemma correctly?

Edited by RogueSyndiva
I ran out of jokes.
  • Like 8

42 минуты назад, BongoSkaggs сказал:

So in essence this modifier removes what makes Disruption fun in favor of turning it into something akin to Excavation? Why? Excavation is not exactly a mode noted for how fun it is.

Yeah, if "all enemy units are demolishers", it may be just like as damn excavation. Especialy, with random loadout factor+all individual restrictions+possibly risks of mission, it may be ever more ridiculous than SP Circuit excavation at enemy lvl cap reached. Nearly unplayable, but will see what practice will show us about.
As for me, i`d prefer alternative way for 37 EDA research poins, just "one or another":
OR you applying all individual restrictions with any loadout you`d prefer, OR play with RNG loadout without applying individual restrictions for same research points outcome.
But... I can predict, that 30+ MR players in this case may find EDA more eazyer mode than they deserve, in same time when low MR players will find EDA still to hard for them.
So, it will not resolves main question of greeat distance between potentials of new and old players, in fact. 

Need to fix reinforced bond will not work while not being a host and mesa i red crit build does have yellow orange and red crits also while not being a host. And it will be also so lovely if old bugs with moonwalk and flying pickups not looted following the frame will be fixed.

14 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

As a continuation of the server upgrades mentioned in Hotfix 35.5.7, we have upgraded matchmaking and presence servers with this Hotfix. Some players in South America, Central America, and Southern US States may notice reduced server ping times particularly for Strict NAT players. Furthermore, the new servers may improve matchmaking and presence performance for other North American players by distributing the load more evenly. We’ll continue to monitor for any further tweaks needed.  

New Deep Archimedea Mission Risk Variables & Deviations

The following have been added to the pool of possible Mission Risk Variables & Deviations that can appear in the weekly Deep Archimedea reset. 

New Mission Risk Variables: 

• Bold Venture: Enemies deal -15% Damage and take +15% Damage but gain +15% Movement Speed, Attack Speed, and Fire Rate.
  • Devil's Bargain: Allies within 4m of slain enemies gain +25% Fire Rate at the cost of -50% Ammo Efficiency.
  • Entanglement: Allies within 4m of slain enemies endure reduced Movement Speed and Parkour Velocity.
  • Commanding Culverins: Rogue Culverins equip weapons that deal 5x Damage to Overguard and Necramechs.
  • Explosive Potential: Rupturing Fragments replace Shuffling Fragments.
  • Alluring Arcocanids: As Rogue Arcocanids charge attacks, they pull Warframes toward them.

New Mission Deviation: 

General Deep Archimedea Changes & Fixes: 

• Reduced Vampyric Liminus’ Energy Drain from 50 to 25 per second. 
  • Fixed the “Sealer Armor” Exterminate Mission Deviation (enemies take 90% less damage from non-weak point hits), causing Rogue Culverins to not self-destruct after destroying their two weak points.
  • Fixed Necraloid’s monologue after backing out of the screen being heard regardless of where you are in the Sanctum Anatomica. Certified yapper. 
  • Fixed the Fractured Armor Personal Modifier (casting an ability reduces armor by 10% for 10s) not having a HUD buff indicator. 

Changes: 

• The Butcher’s Revelry Ghoulsaw Stance Mod is now available in Hok’s Wares in Cetus for 20k Ostron Standing at Rank 3 (Trusted).
    • We also fixed the Mods (including the Butcher’s Revelry Stance Mod) in the Ghoul Rictus’ drop tables having a 0% drop chance.
  • The Steel Path Incursion mission on-hover tooltip in the Star Chart now shows the Steel Essence reward. 
    63bcc0e89bdef510507ca2c7baaaf384.png

Optimizations: 

• Fixed Dante's Tragedy VFX affecting performance when repeatedly cast. 
  • Fixed Clan Emblems causing spot-load hitching in Relays. 

Fixes: 

• Fixed Eximus kills not counting towards Ruvox’s Evolution II challenge (kill 8 Eximus with this weapon's Incarnon Transmutation) for Clients. 
  • Fixed a bug where Clients would stop auto-meleeing to abruptly block when another player in the squad uses Transference. 
    • As mentioned on Devshorts 13, we are continuing to investigate other auto-melee issues. 
  • Fixed case where Gruzzling (in Armatus Disruption mission) may spawn below the floor in a specific staircase area of Albrecht’s Laboratories. 
  • Fixed the “Perform Synthesis for Cephalon Simaris” Uranus Junction task not being marked as complete for players who had made it past the stage in The New Strange Quest that requires synthesis scanning before the Dante Unbound Update. 
    • This task was added in the Dante Unbound update, but for players who had performed Synthesis before it launched it was not retroactively completed. 
  • Fixed the Ghoulsaw not completely blocking damage from raytraced projectiles (Heavy Gunners for example) or Melee attacks. 
  • Fixed parrying attacks with Melee causing the “reset on Status Effect” Riven Mod challenges to fail. 
  • Fixed Clients with the Rauta gaining Combo Count by shooting teammates. 
  • Fixed the damage increase from Xata’s Whisper unintentionally applying twice on the Phenmor and Laetum’s Devouring Attrition perk and the Felarx’s Devastating Attrition perk. 
  • Fixed being unable to hover over Kitgun stats to view secondary stats in the assembly screens. 
  • Fixed Excalibur Umbra with the Warrior's Rest Augment Mod (which makes it so that he no longer fights independently but increases Ability Strength) regaining sentience during Transference after successfully reviving with Last Gasp.
  • Fixed the Arbiters of Hexis Operative in Defense missions falling into the player spawn elevator and becoming invulnerable in the Grineer Shipyards tileset. 
    • Now when they enter this area they will be teleported out. 
  • Fixed the glass on Gara (base and Prime), Astilla, and Fusilai being very bright in GI lighting areas. 
    • The glass from Gara’s abilities still seems to be affected by this - we are investigating. 
  • Fixed Dante’s Wordwarden missing some minor explosion VFX. 
  • Fixed being able to enter Dante’s Leverian without having completed the Whispers in the Walls Quest requirement via the “Leverian” button in the Dante’s Collection in-game Market screen. 
  • Fixed players who are replaying the Vox Solaris Quest getting the “Client/host data mismatch. Please verify your cache using the Launcher” error upon attempting to matchmake into the Profit Taker Bounty. 
    • As noted in Hotfix 35.5.7, players who are replaying the Quest will not see the context action to start the Bounty as a means of preventing matchmaking issues from occurring. 
  • Fixed Clients being unable to load into Maroo’s Bazaar and disconnecting from a squad where all members do not have Cross Platform Save enabled.
  • Fixed the skirt on the Gyre Kuvael Monarch Skin not lifting while using her Rotorswell ability. 
  • Fixed several offset issues with the TennoCon 2024 Syandana (notably when equipped on Excalibur and many of his skins). 
  • Fixed a lack of collision in certain areas of the Corpus-Outpost Index Arena. 
  • Fixed Inaros’ Negation Armor Augment Mod description using  “Scarab Armor” instead of “Scarab Shell”. 
  • Fixed more cases of errors caused by joining a Profit Taker Bounty while the Vox Solaris Quest (specifically a replay) is active.  
  • Fixed a texture bug with Yareli’s Batomorpha Helmet.  
  • Fixed a bug that could potentially cause some Epic packs to not be given. 
  • Fixed a rare crash at game startup. 
  • Fixed a script error post-Host migration related to Gruzzling spawning.

For list of known issues for Dante Unbound, visit our dedicated thread: 
https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1388578-dante-unbound-known-issues-thread/

Unified Purpose (Disruption): All enemies target Conduits.  Does this mean that conduits can be destroyed?

Just now, Karyst said:

Unified Purpose (Disruption): All enemies target Conduits.  Does this mean that conduits can be destroyed?

Like a defense target?

50 minutes ago, RogueSyndiva said:

We already have to aim for enemies not completely obstructed by walls, props etc. with Dark Verse priming, why would we want to aim again when we detonate the nuke?

The main reason (probably) was that Tragedy does not detonate only things you tagged by Dark Verse, it detonates all heat, slash and toxin procs from whatever source in range, stealing kills from other people unblocked by walls. It's like max range Equinox in ESO.

• Like 1

I think, current rotation reward system also needs to be fixed, because even fissure variants looks like very cheap rewarding. Problem is:
there is no differences here between 1-st ABC rotation and all folowing ABC, reached in current run.

For example, in Alchemy 5-th completed Crucible just provide same chances for same rewards than 1-st completed Crucible, and same is true for all similar cases.
So, i have an idea about some rotation reward system improvements for regular and fissures endless modes:
Lets add "+" rotations, which must grant increased chances for rare rotation rewards, and must exclude from ABC+ drop list some rewards from regular ABC pool, such as credits, endo, regular resources and common mods etc.

For example, Alchemy ABC+ (all after 4-th Crucible completed) should provide increaced chances for Tennokai mods and chances to receive Axi relics (maybe with chances for shrill voca for A+, below voca for B+ and echo voca for C+), with reasonable excluding credits, endo, netracoils, Entrati obols and mandonel parts from possibly rewards pool.
My point is: harder work must be rewarded better.

Same rewarding system for 4 and for 32 Cruicibles done, it is absurdly pointless, i guess. You allows us possibility to play endless modes, but you don`t give us any motivation for this, because multiple runs till C rotation grants us same results as one big harder run with multiple C rotations reaching. It is very cheap and bad desighn of reward system, imo.

• Like 2