Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

But... Stalker already has an Orbiter skin.

Xzorn

Yeah, this whole thing kinda bugs me since he already had his own skin as part of a bundle.

At the very least I expected it to be an actual Landing Craft, as in. Coming with its own ability.

Universal Landing Craft skins just feels...well, to be entirely honest...Redundant.

Landing Craft Abilities are already seperated from their landing craft, so Landing Crafts are essentially just a skin anyway. Why do we need a Universal Skin for a...skin?

I'd much rather they do something like turn Liset Prime into its own ship and let us apply other Liset skins onto the Liset Prime, similar to Prime Warframes and Tennogen.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Zahnny said:

At the very least I expected it to be an actual Landing Craft, as in. Coming with its own ability.

Actually I'll try and concept a few Ability ideas.

Hunhow's Boon: For Two minutes, a Sentient beacon is called down, players can choose to interact or ignore it. If you interact with it, it will replace your current Armor and Syandana cosmetics and provide you with the Pakal Armor and Syandana, your Armor, Shields and Health are boosted by 50%. Once the duration ends, your own cosmetics are reapplied.

Duviri Decree: Stalker is compelled to assist you for X amount of time. (If used while Stalker is attacking or has spawned, it will call off his attack. Other players can contest this if they want to fight him, refunding the Charge.)

Acolyte's Favor: One of Stalker's Acolytes will randomly spawn to help you, they will be weaker than their Steel Path counterparts, but have high survivability and make use of all their abilities. The Acolyte will despawn once the Landing Craft gear's cooldown ends, additional players using it will spawn a different Acolyte that isn't present. (If used while Stalker is attacking or has spawned, it will call off his attack. Other players can contest this if they want to fight him, refunding the Charge.)

• Like 1

My hope is that this skin isn't the only item we get from this quest. My hope is Stalker gets added to our inventory, and it's the Shadow Stalker skin, not original Stalker (Which is essentially Umbral Excal with no Scarf and a loincloth instead). 

If we don't get more then that, this is really just Jade's quest with a Stalker tie in, even if you play as him.

It would be nice to also get access to him outside 2 places, hopefully Stalker is the reward.

Edited by Cram_Duahcim

that one was a lease, from before he got famous and gained some Acolytes: now he's probably rolling in money he stole form the Tenno he's killed, so he's got his own custom made craft now.

3 hours ago, Cram_Duahcim said:

My hope is Stalker gets added to our inventory,

be careful not to set yourself up for disappointment there, Tenno. I suppose your glyph shows how much you like Stalker, but I'll be surprised if they make him playable outside of Duviri (and even more surprised if they actually bother to give him a unique kit)

• Like 1

12 hours ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

be careful not to set yourself up for disappointment there, Tenno. I suppose your glyph shows how much you like Stalker, but I'll be surprised if they make him playable outside of Duviri (and even more surprised if they actually bother to give him a unique kit)

It's a Stalker quest, they need to give more then just a ship skin which I do believe they'll do more items but it would be really nice to gift this to everyone, like Umbra. 

Considering Jade is described as Stalkers opposite, they could do a ying/yang thing and give both. 

Now I know it might not happen, and I get that but that would still be unfortunate if all we get in a Stalker Update is a ship skin. 

Then basically this "Stalker Quest" feels more about Jade. 

Edited by Cram_Duahcim