Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Taking ARCHON SHARD off should be free by now!

Does anyone notice or care? since we got 2 mix 1 / 3 for 1 TAU combined system, we should be able to take all stones from frames for free, otherwise we will stuck on regular stones for a long time because most players dont have enough rare resources to feed HELMINTH... i think thats so unfair for us players who made those decisions before, or you people really expect us to do nothing about it?

• Like 23

刚才 , Circle_of_Psi 说:

A lot of folks cared and DE said "LOL NO" but also made it so it only cost 30%, rather then 50%

really! well thats some pain in the azz and total bullshet...

• Like 3

3分钟前 , Drachnyn 说:

The only one who still cares about this is DE. The constant resource drain is a boring waste of time.

just like always right... they are draining our energy and time, but this one is straight up unreasonable.

• Like 2

I wouldn't mind as much if Bile had more common resources, especially those obtainable through normal gameplay and not tied to a specific game mode (Duviri for example) as well as having it's required volumes to feed adjusted (Cryotic requiring 3k is absurd).

Fosfor could be added into Bile feeding (as well as other new Entrati resources) so it has further uses, especially since it's a EDA reward.

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

This is what the devs want, deal with it. If they allow us to take the shards off for free, they will add another kind of stupid content in a future patch to drain the resources in another way to break even or drain us even more. Its not an accident, they want to drain us. The fewer resources you have, the less power you have, the more likely you are to spend platinum (and especially real cash) to get what you want. Or at the very least, you will spend your entire life in the game trying to grind those, which is good PR for the game and the paying players need someone to play with/against (and show off to) anyway.

Edited by MaxTunnerX

On 2024-05-05 at 10:48 AM, (PSN)Sentiel said:

I wouldn't mind as much if Bile had more common resources, especially those obtainable through normal gameplay and not tied to a specific game mode (Duviri for example) as well as having it's required volumes to feed adjusted (Cryotic requiring 3k is absurd).

Fosfor could be added into Bile feeding (as well as other new Entrati resources) so it has further uses, especially since it's a EDA reward.

but thats not the point i made... they should do the same thing like the old FOCUS system changing, at least they gave somthing back at that time.

On 2024-05-05 at 11:02 AM, MaxTunnerX said:

This is what the devs want, deal with it. If they allow us to take the shards off for free, they will add another kind of stupid content in a future patch to drain the resources in another way to break even or drain us even more. Its not an accident, they want to drain us. The fewer resources you have, the less power you have, the more likely you are to spend platinum (and especially real cash) to get what you want. Or at the very least, you will spend your entire life in the game trying to grind those, which is good PR for the game and the paying players need someone to play with/against (and show off to) anyway.

thats a line between forcing and encouraging, crafting something with resources is normal but not removing i believe, most of all they changed it after a year or two and didnt give players a better chance to rebuild our frames? thats simply a deck-move to me!

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
48 minutes ago, pinkxblack said:

thats a line between forcing and encouraging, crafting something with resources is normal but not removing i believe, most of all they changed it after a year or two and didnt give players a better chance to rebuild our frames? thats simply a deck-move to me!

There are no limits on where something should cost resources or not. just look at how other MMOs work, they are even worse. 10 inventory slots and then you have to pay real cash, not even platinum or whatever, to have more, while there are thousands of items you need to have in your inventory at all times. And like I said, if they listen to you or the community in general, they will drain the resources elsewhere, so taking shards off will be free but petting your kavat will cost helminth bile, or something like that. I think you should be glad that you dont need baro ducats, regal aya or whatever nonsense they keep adding on top of platinum to reap the most and you being none the wiser. Lastly, I understand how you feel and I feel the same about other things, but thats what offline games are for. You pay one price for the game, and then you modify it however you want and play it however you want, sometimes even with your friends. If youre looking for fairness in an MMO, you are doomed to fail. Unless you get an offline copy of that MMO and play that instead (like I have the privilege to) or play on a private server (which is usually run by fans that spend their money to run the game for you, not to earn money from you).

Edited by MaxTunnerX
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, MaxTunnerX said:

There are no limits on where something should costs resources or not. just look at how other MMOs work, they are even worse. 10 inventory slots and then you have to pay real cash, not even platinum or whatever, to have more, while there are thousands of items you need to have in your inventory at all times. And like I said, if they listen to you or the community in general, they will drain the resources elsewhere, so taking shards off will be free but petting your kavat will cost helminth bile, or something like that. I think you should be glad that you dont need baro ducats, regal aya or whatever nonsense they keep adding on top of platinum to reap the most and you being none the wiser.

I don't think other games being greedy has anything to do with this issue.

Shards are becoming more accessible so it's not unreasonable to ask for removal or even just costing 5% especially since the problem is bile having mostly scarce resources with some even tied to specific missions

• Like 6

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, C11H22O1 said:

I don't think other games being greedy has anything to do with this issue.

Shards are becoming more accessible so it's not unreasonable to ask for removal or even just costing 5% especially since the problem is bile having mostly scarce resources with some even tied to specific missions

I never said it was unreasonable, I think the opposite in fact. I think removing shards should be free. But that doesnt change the fact that the devs will compensate this in different content. There is no way around this and its not about being greedy either. Thats just how business works. Every time players hoard a lot of resources globally, we get a new set of resources rendering the old ones useless (citrine crystals, void plumes, voruna lua stuff etc.). Fairness doesnt pay the bills.

Edited by MaxTunnerX

2 hours ago, pinkxblack said:

just like always right... they are draining our energy and time, but this one is straight up unreasonable.

The system is designed as a late game time/resource sink. But also aside from moving shards from base to prime frames e.g. with Protea's release, there shouldn't be many reasons to move your shards around a bunch.

• Like 5

On 2024-05-05 at 12:25 PM, CephalonOlphus said:

The system is designed as a late game time/resource sink. But also aside from moving shards from base to prime frames e.g. with Protea's release, there shouldn't be many reasons to move your shards around a bunch.

well I have a lot of frames need to be upgrade with TAU stones or change into other colors ones but i cant do it, its like i got punished just because i used this system earlier...

On 2024-05-05 at 12:13 PM, C11H22O1 said:

i have less then 100 to each resources for BILE now and still have so many frames to rebuild, to the point i think that DE wanna tell me is F-it let them be unfinished...

• Like 3

Yeah the cost still sucks.. especially when primes come out, OBVIOUSLY I want to switch to the upgraded Warframe.. that's removing 5 shards in the worst case.

Really annoying 

The next upcoming primes will hurt like xaku, sevagoth etc. 

• Like 4

Posted (edited)

It was going to be permanent, so the resource cost is a compromise and I can work around it.

On the other hand I'm not that invested in shards anyways, and I haven't really needed to remove any shards yet since they fit my builds anyways. I'm not treating it as a loose modding system, but it's not like the resources are difficult to get either

Edited by Pakaku
  • Like 3

18分钟前 , Kronxito 说:

I would put it down to 10% 

50% 30% 10% whatever! i wont be satisfied with that kinda deals, a little too weak dont you think... if they gonna do it better do it right with respect.

Posted (edited)

DE's main goal isn't to steal your bile, they want you to login every week and invest into your aresenal for EDA.

If they make it free, you could argue that using your shards is just a very tedious modding system and you should just be allowed to use your 5 Tau reds on all your builds at once.

This would make gathering more shards worthless to many people, the most invested players already have enough to create 5 taus of each type.

I'm not saying DE isn't going to make it that easy at some point. Arcanes used to be a massive pain to swap around. But for the foreseeable future, this is the shiny thing they want to bait you with to log in every week and spend plat on potatoes, forma, slots and maybe even Warframes, weapons and boosters.

Edited by 16Bitman
typo
  • Like 5

13分钟前 , 16Bitman 说:

DE's main goal isn't to steal your bile, they want you to login every week and invest into your aresenal for EDA.

not in this case tho, now i have to farm for god know how long the time is... just for removing (not crafting) those stones, it felt ridiculous and painful!

vor 1 Stunde schrieb CephalonOlphus:

can't work at all. Because they earn most of the real-life cash from new players. Where are they supposed to get so many resources from?

21 minutes ago, Venus-Venera said:

can't work at all. Because they earn most of the real-life cash from new players. Where are they supposed to get so many resources from?

Again it's a late game system. New players should be focusing on maxing out mods and builds before they even bother with Archon shards as a whole.

Nothing I said even had anything to do with DE making money.

• Like 8

vor 17 Minuten schrieb CephalonOlphus:

Again it's a late game system. New players should be focusing on maxing out mods and builds before they even bother with Archon shards as a whole.

Nothing I said even had anything to do with DE making money.

not at all! Shards give the new games extremely big advantages: regardless of damage and, above all, defense!
It shouldn't be the case that new players waste so much mats on something like a leg4 account!

10 minutes ago, Venus-Venera said:

not at all! Shards give the new games extremely big advantages: regardless of damage and, above all, defense!
It shouldn't be the case that new players waste so much mats on something like a leg4 account!

Shards definitely don't give bigger advantages than mods. An unmodded frame with Only "meta shards" will never beat out a fully modded frame with no shards.

Shards are a late game bonus, not intended or recommended to be rushed, just like rivens. Neither are required for any content, they just add extra on top.

• Like 9

Gerade eben schrieb CephalonOlphus:

Shards definitely don't give bigger advantages than mods.

When I read this, I had face like the pic below.................. I can give too many examples from my favorite builds where shards play crucial role and top notch enable performance that new players can only dream of. A warframe that was a 1-shot victim in SP yesterday becomes a rambo thanks to shards that can "suddenly" facetank the opponents!
You're very wrong here... maybe you just don't have the experience at the moment. but some just want to wander in the dark for life...

wtf-icegif-7.gif

• Like 4