The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why do people use Mesa Prime?

1 hour ago, quxier said:

That 2nd augment Muzzle flash seems like it it will blind enemies constantly...but I bet there is freaking cooldown to make it less useful.

I don't think so.  If there is, it's so short I can't tell.

Although it won't refresh the blinds on a currently blinded enemies.

30 minutes ago, TARINunit9 said:

Last I experimented, Infested replace any "disarming" effect they would suffer with impact damage. So if you're Loki and you cast his 4 in the middle of a bunch of Infested they all take a lump of damage

I think that's specific to Radial Disarm.

No one actually plays Mesa Prime for real, legitimately since no one ever actually understood the purpose or saw the appeal. Your question is just something beyond the current understanding of the greatest science and wisest wisdoms. Instead, there is actually a semi averagely sized conspiracy about, where some jovial pranksters like to make other people think that they and others play Mesa Prime on the Warframe game. Like pretend playing, not real. Admittedly its grown a bit out of hand, if there are actually people out there who know believe some actually do play Mesa Prime. Maybe the memes have gone too far?

vor 4 Stunden schrieb PrideB4TheFall:

Her abilities, and general function is tight and snappy.

She has some of the best cosmetics in the game (if not the best).

and,

Primed Cakes   ))

one of the few warframes that I like to look at from the back ;-))))))))))

21 hours ago, zren8000 said:

It's probably just me but I don't understand what's with Mesa Prime? People say she's good but I don't see the appeal.

well, most people take her for her 4th ability, because being able to almost automatically shoot dead everything in the room with very high damage, high RoF guns without needing to do any more than look in a general direction and hold a button, kind of solves 99% of the game's content. she can tank effectively with her 3, andbuff everybody and disarm enemies with her 2.

also, she's a gunslinger, and gunslingers are cool. it's really not all that deep tbh..

She's also excellent in Steel Path Circuit, thanks to her ridiculous range, relative durability, and ability to ignore the weapon selections. Load her up with the right decrees, and she can continue to rapidly take down enemies with levels in the multiple thousands.

I'm curious about whether the promised eventual LoS improvements are going to make her Regulators even better in that sort of environment.

Cause og mesa was a pain in the ass to farm off infested alad V 2014-2015 era and I've had her as one of my mains out of spite ever since. F u salad five and ur stupid keys.

Also since she's been in the game she's always been at the top of the tier list for several very good reasons. Right now she can carry a team through EDA :)