Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Energy flowing around warframe

Savitar_Rengoku

Question

What are the red/orange energy flowing around and into my warframe? I've seen them quite often over the years and never thought anything of it. But now I'm curious as to what it is and what it stands for. It's not an ephemera and it only happens in missions. https://imgur.com/gallery/strange-energy-flowing-around-warframe-IO3KDdj the image is blurry and I apologize but you should be able to see the lines from the energy all around the frame.

6 answers to this question

Posted (edited)

Whole motion blur batman. I cannot see anything through that. Disable that, man.

Many squadmates frames can give you certain buffs, cracking arelic in void fissue gives you a visual effect (as well as buff). Seeing whole screen would help in determining what that is.

Edited by Zakkhar

Yeahh can't see crap with that blur, and also being able to see your health bar would have been really helpful to identifying exactly what it is. Cus most effects like that have a buff icon that shows up next to your healthbar.

having your healthbar in-frame would also have shown us what warframes were in your team if any cus their healthbars and warframe icon would appear below your health.

You really just obscured every single thing that would help identify what you're asking about as much as you possibly could have.

But yeah it's probably a buff of some sort from a teamate. Or possibly from your companion depending on what you're using. Or it could be a debuff from an enemy but the only one I can think of that would remotely look like that would be from an acolyte and you don't have a boss healthbar on your screen

• Like 2

Five Gum obviously. 

Though if you are noticing his happening more in Steel Path (it looks like Steel Path, based on enemy levels and density), I'd actually second the suggestion its Malice's bubble effects, which sometimes can cling to your character, long after Malice has been killed, with no actual harm occurring to you, just visually it sticks to your character, which is somewhat annoying if you are doing an Endurance run. 

My eyes hurt after looking at that.

bzYyk6W.jpeg

The worst part with the damn bubble from Malice is if you're doing an endless mission and when it bugs your wearing the sound of it until the end of time. YqNwx.gif 

• Like 1