Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update Failures

[DE]Glen

こちら、修正されたようですが、これ以降でもアップデートに頻繁に失敗しますので、ログを送ります。
ダウンロードは少しずつですが出来てはいるようなので、そのうち完了すると思いますが時間が掛かるでしょう。
昨日から数えてもうすでに20回以上は失敗しています。:sadcry:
こんなにたくさん失敗するのは初めてです。

The update will fail even after this fix. I sent log date.
It has failed more than 20 times since yesterday. :sadcry:

Although the download is done little by little, It's the first time I've failed so many updates.

Edited by gosteady
Add poooooor English
  • Like 1

To sort any doubt. I've unistalled the entire game (via Steam) and download it again all the night (still on S#&$ty adsl), same problem, the download of some sort of update fails every tot MB, my internet is already S#&$ but with this problem on top is impossible to download 1GB of files in human ages, already failed 7 times, tried bulk download on and off, aggressive download on and off, download cache check and IDK what to do next.

Edit: uncheck aggressive download seems to have solved the issue, "seems", I've unchecked it before and nothing, checked again 1 minute later, and unchecked again and now magically doesn't fail.

Edited by Kniker97

post at 2013, today it recur again at over again, bugframe fix the bug that play can update game and normal play.

seriously, when can this game act normaly, it has delete it self for 5 times, 5 times!! reinstall,reinstall,reinstall,reinstall, 30G, and blocked by update, somebody succeed updated tell me  launcher just update 1mb. i remeber the day, one years ago, warframe block at update, and after that day, you (DE) release a update from steam (i guess), it just delete all the file, and reinstall the warframe,  good job, well job.

A TIPS, if somebody forget their password, they would try so hard that break the limit you set for login failure before reset password, not everyone will make they final secure email login easily, 64 length complex password and 2 step password and a easy secret question for me. If they did reset their password, why do you block they from succeed login? at least give one chance after they reset their  password, please. we don't reset password for fun.

2小时前 , hooperinius 说:

Not for me.

not for me too.🤗  take easy, bugframe will leak the bug that we can normally play game at next update. just wait for a year maybe, at least they have review the bug warframe won't auto delete gamefile now (after 5 time retry and manager to upgrade system into bug10 from stable7)

After today's update, I use the network accelerator to log in to the game prompt "game needs to be updated", But when I restart the launcher, it prompts that the update is complete

Still not able to run the game with updates failing through steam keeps up might take the game out and install it come on warframe get off your butts and fix this not happy. Doesn't fix itself in two days will just stop playing period

Edited by Four_Winds

I've also been experiencing these issues since yesterday (May 1st) and have been unable to get the update process to complete yet. Checking the download cache and unchecking Aggressive Download have done nothing to fix the problem.