Jade Shadows: Hotfix 36.0.2

[DE]Megan

Just now, Argonile said:

Maybe it's just me, but this feels like it's better for consistency. Especially for newer players that may not know about statuses all too much. Especially with the new recommended elements to use, it will just be a lot easier overall to know what's happening 

Which is why an accessibility toggle makes more sense. 

• Like 3

so im guessin jades casting speed being slower in her 4th than in her base form is intended? It feels really clunky and inconsistent. Please make it so jade can cast her 1 at the same speed in both forms.

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Also fixed Warframe and the Railjack Shields missing their intended 50% Damage Reduction!

this didn't fix the jade lasers absolutely evaporating anything and everything in their path.

pre-36.0.1 things were okay. but you messed something up with that hotfix somehow...

Edited by LittleLeoniePrime
  • Like 7

The Alchemy mode in the Circuit just stops spawning enemies after the first wave, it's just not possible to complete at the moment, a fix would be appreciated because this run is now dead!

• Like 7

After hotfix 1 (and still after hotfix 2), Jade Eximus light is very angry and kills people in one shot. Yesterday, I died to it like a couple times and because I was too lazy to move my ass. Today, I get oneshot like 2-4 times in a mission and I'm not being lazy. 

Edited by Karpik
  • Like 5

1 minute ago, LittleLeoniePrime said:

this didn't fix the jade lasers absolutely evaporating anything and everything in their path.

pre-36.0.1 things were okay. but you messed something up with that hotfix somehow...

This is in our known issues list! We are aware and it will be fixed. 

• Like 14

11 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Warframes in the Conclave no longer having their damage type resistances/weaknesses. In other words, we’ve restored it back to pre-Jade Shadows.

wlbtJQ6.png

• Like 3

hace 14 minutos, [DE]Megan dijo:

Player Necramech’s Shields now have a 50% Damage Reduction.

Thank you. Could player overguard have the same treatment, please? That way it may be less fragile on high levels.

Edited by Rigtis
Typos
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, Argonile said:

Maybe it's just me, but this feels like it's better for consistency. Especially for newer players that may not know about statuses all too much. Especially with the new recommended elements to use, it will just be a lot easier overall to know what's happening 

It sucks for me as a slightly more experienced player since most of my fashion especially for my weapons relied on the energy effects on enemies

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Forgek said:

The Alchemy mode in the Circuit just stops spawning enemies after the first wave, it's just not possible to complete at the moment, a fix would be appreciated because this run is now dead!

Oh god it's not just this, the loading screen for the circuit is also very bugged. And in the weapon select menu. I'm not quite certain what is happening here

• Like 1

Like others have stated, Alchemy in Circuit is bad. It took my group 16.5 minutes to complete just that activity, because enemies simply were not dropping the elements we needed. I was excited for it to be a quicker type of mission, but alas with us killing the enemies with such ease that the map was empty, we still couldn't get the right elements. Please please please tweak.

• Like 7

hace 20 minutos, Darvahoya dijo:

While using Jade, I got killed by a green beam focusing on me while scanning a Cephalon Simaris target with full shield and armor. Will the shield bug fix resolve this since you are fairly helpless while scanning targets?

must point out that you're also a sitting duck while casting nekros' 4th ability, had to rely on vazarin's protective sling, otherwise i get killed before finishing casting

Edited by Dgvr
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, [DE]Taylor said:

Status Damage is not a stat currently represented in the Arsenal, if that is what you mean. That by design for now. Should this mechanic be used more, we may look to add it, but no guarantees. :) 

but there are damage numbers listed next to different element and physical damage types, is that not what this mod is effecting?

• Like 1

As of this hotfix, Ash's Blade Storm no longer activates Melee Crescendo.

EDIT:

After further testing, Arcane Ultimatum and Arcane Trickster also aren't activated by Blade Storm kills.

Edited by the_Zinith
  • Like 3

31 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed the Melee Crescendo Arcane granting double the intended Initial Combo amount on Finishers. 

Star Wars No GIF

11 minutes ago, GrooveZet said:

I'm getting killed from my own blast status if standing too close to target.

Explode Blow Up GIF by reactionseditor

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Also fixed Warframe and the Railjack Shields missing their intended 50% Damage Reduction!

Wait. Seriously?!? That change that came months ago wasn't working?! LFMAO

• Like 9

7 minutes ago, Rosariaa said:

but there are damage numbers listed next to different element and physical damage types, is that not what this mod is effecting?

no it is effecting the damage of status procs that do damage over time like heat or bleed, also probably the damage of blast effects.

• Like 3