The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PSA: Operation: Belly of The Beast Extension (Ends at 1 PM ET)

[DE]Danielle

Hey Tenno! 

We have re-enabled the Operation and Ordis’ Store on Larunda and it will now end at 1 PM ET - so be sure to sure to visit Ordis in Larunda to turn in your Volatile Motes before then! 

At 1 PM ET, Ordis will move over to the Drifter Camp on Earth as originally planned and continue to offer his Vestigial Motes offerings. At that time you will also receive your Clan Trophies. 

Why?
The Operation was scheduled to end at 11:30 AM ET today but Ordis’ UI incorrectly showed  that the event would be live for another hour. But we want to honor our boy Ordis (because he can do no wrong!) and those of you who still needed time to turn in your Volatile Motes, so we've extended it :) 

Thanks Tenno!

EDIT: We started the process of sending out Clan Trophies. No need to worry if you haven't received yours yet as this process can take some time.

Update @ July 18 17:26 Eastern time:

Ordis is now camped out at the Drifter Camp site which will be his permanent location to turn in your Vestigial Motes for Jade and her weapons, and the "Belly of the Beast" Clan trophies have now been distributed!

Edited by [DE]Momaw
  • Like 14

32 minutes ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

While the Event is over, will players still be able to join a sqaurd as the Stalker, during the basic Ascension Mission, Also, also. are the Jade Exmius units here to stay?

20 minutes ago, DavidGaming669 said:

Now that the vent is over, will the mode still be playable since Ordis is here to stay at Drifters camp or is this the end of this event?

Looks like no. That's too bad, it was fun.

49 minutes ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

While the Event is over, will players still be able to join a sqaurd as the Stalker, during the basic Ascension Mission, Also, also. are the Jade Exmius units here to stay?

38 minutes ago, DavidGaming669 said:

Now that the vent is over, will the mode still be playable since Ordis is here to stay at Drifters camp or is this the end of this event?

The special Stalker mode was an Operation-only option through Ordis - Stalker has a pretty important other job to take care of now ;) 

• Like 6

i'm a bit confused, why shop is instantly disabled when even ended ? i figured only the mission would be disabled, and we would still have a day or until the weekend ends to spend the stuff that was collected. now 950 volatile motes will just rot away...

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Examoon said:

does kahls garrison need to be a certain level for ordis to visit it?  My garisson is level 1 and ordis is nowhere to be seen

Nope :) He's to the left of Kahl in the camp - he's just a lil dude so he may be a bit camouflaged. 

image.jpeg

• Like 4

3 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

At 1 PM ET, Ordis will move over to the Drifter Camp on Earth as originally planned and continue to offer his Vestigial Motes offerings. At that time you will also receive your Clan Trophies.

Thanks for the heads up!
I still don't see the trophies yet, but I assume that's in the works.

Great event! I really enjoyed just doing normal warframe alert things for this one. The new elevator game mode is neat, but if was just that I know I would have burned myself out on it, so I really appreciate having options!

Knowing DE, I thought the Volatile Motes shop would be available for at least one or two days after the end of the event. This doesn't match DE's usual behavior. Everyone thought the same tbh. 

• Like 6

3 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Why?
The Operation was scheduled to end at 11:30 AM ET today but Ordis’ UI incorrectly showed  that the event would be live for another hour. But we want to honor our boy Ordis (because he can do no wrong!) and those of you who still needed time to turn in your Volatile Motes, so we've extended it :) 

Just wondering if DE could check some other timers like the one on the tennocon webpage? It looks like things might've got a bit confused on the back end with Daylight Saving Time. When I compare the countdown timer with the times listed on the schedule it's an hour off.

33 minutes ago, Anova3 said:

Thanks for the heads up!
I still don't see the trophies yet, but I assume that's in the works.

Great event! I really enjoyed just doing normal warframe alert things for this one. The new elevator game mode is neat, but if was just that I know I would have burned myself out on it, so I really appreciate having options!

Yes apologies! The team noticed this as well and is working on getting those Clan Trophies sent out :) You should see them soon hopefully!

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Yes apologies! The team noticed this as well and is working on getting those Clan Trophies sent out :) You should see them soon hopefully!

Hello DE Danielle please include Access to Trade in Volatile Motes on Ordis. Alot of us missed it and we thought it was included when Ordis was relocated to the camp.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, [DE]Danielle said:

All done distributing clan trophies!

• Like 3

My friends and I also assumed the event currency store would be around for a while after the event, like normal.

I get how it doesn't really make sense lore-wise, but.. it's normally that way.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, [DE]Momaw said:

All done distributing clan trophies!

Is it supposed to come in the mail or simply appear in my decorations?  I have no mail or do not see anything related to Jade in decorations other than a jadeleaf lily.  Is that it?

20 minutes ago, Dexlmentia said:

Is it supposed to come in the mail or simply appear in my decorations?  I have no mail or do not see anything related to Jade in decorations other than a jadeleaf lily.  Is that it?

search "trophy"
I think it's called "Belly of the Beast Trophy" or something close to that.
I didn't get a mail with it, it's just in the decorations menu in the dojo.

Edited by Anova3

16 hours ago, Dexlmentia said:

Batman Facepalm GIF by WE tv

its under the tenno section in the decoration menu in the dojo.  Each trophy for a ghost clan requires 5 stela, 10k credits, 25 entrati obols, 25v necracoil, 1 entrati lanthorn