The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nora's Mix Vol. 6 Ending + Vol. 7 Incoming! (LIVE NOW!)

[DE]Sam

On 2024-08-20 at 12:58 PM, Scyo said:

So I just returned to the game recently and now I'm missing out on a lot of the Vol. 6 rewards, which sucks a little.

Have you ever thought about letting players choose which volume they want to work on instead? A couple games implemented that kind of thing and quite frankly, it's refreshing to not have that FOMO aspect with these "battle passes".

Well, technically, everything will come back around, so the FOMO is just temporary. Take the Mortus shoulder (the infested ancient shoulder), I wanted it, but missed it, and it finally came back this last season. Usually, there's at least 2 old items in a season, they just don't get listed until it goes live.

On 2024-08-20 at 10:21 AM, PHOSPHATIDYLETHANOLAMINE said:

And how I do that without access?

Why can't you access it? I looked through your previous posts to see if you'd mentioned a bug or something but there was nothing. What's the issue?

I am very disappointed that this Nora Mix Vol 6 feels so rushed this time.  In the past Nora sessions, it was easy to do enough of the missions each week minus 2 or more that you might not be able to do as there was so much variety to the missions.  Now with every week forcing you to kill 500 Enemies, Complete 15 Missions, Kill 30 Eximus and many mission in the newer areas of the game people might not have unlocked it makes completing everything a chore each week on top of it not allowing for the past missions you might have missed in previous weeks to have as much variety or even be able to complete when they pop up again. 

This is going to be the first Nora season that I am not going to be able to complete as I am at rank 18 so it is not like I am just slightly missing hitting rank 30 where every other Mix I had no issues getting to rank 30 doing the exact same thing I did this Mix season, so something has drastically changed this season plus the shortened time it was available.  Hopefully all the items I miss will eventually make it back to a future Nora Mix or maybe they even should be added to her credit store as many people own almost everything she always has to offer already so it makes the credits kind of useless but being able to buy more of the past items might be good for new players especially if these shorter Nora Mix's are going to become the new norm.   

8 hours ago, void_x5022 said:

a universal stalker helmet for all warframe's could go hard in this nightwave if we got one as a reward

You mean an Excalibur exclusive helmet?

say whatever, but i believe we dont need the hate augment, it should be the war as it hasnt recieve any love since its release, you giving a incarnon an augment, a good incarnon at that, yet war (who i admit technically isnt a stalker weapon) has no incarnon (actually no heavy blade has and that weird), no augment, and a average incarnon disposition, i just want to say #giveWarSomeLove

6 minutes ago, Void-Star said:

The acolytes all have stalkers head on different warframe bodies perhaps he means like that

That's fair, I don't think I've paid enough attention to the acolytes to notice, too busy doing murders.

As cool as a Stalker helmet would be for our Warframes, its likely one of those things DE will never do to keep them special to the Stalker and Acolytes.

1 minute ago, moge-kov said:

say whatever, but i believe we dont need the hate augment, it should be the war as it hasnt recieve any love since its release, you giving a incarnon an augment, a good incarnon at that, yet war (who i admit technically isnt a stalker weapon) has no incarnon (actually no heavy blade has and that weird), no augment, and a average incarnon disposition, i just want to say #giveWarSomeLove

I was hoping the Hate augment would provide utility, the Dread unfortunately is what gets that utility. I'm not sure why they didn't just give Dread and Hate the same multi hit stealth effect. Being that the version already visible in the game of the Hate augment specifies heat damage, its unusable with my Influence build.

On 2024-08-23 at 2:35 PM, matt11mz said:

so the FOMO is just temporary

Me sitting here only missing Plague Keewar for 100% mastery completion because I was stupid and neglected to buy at least a blueprint 5-6 times.

On 2024-08-22 at 9:28 PM, Vay_Kek said:

Personally, I'm fine with Nightwave basically being relegated to seasonal battlepass. At least it gives you something to do when you don't know what to do. Good source for blue and yellow potatoes as well.

Personally I'd rather they drop the acts/mixes and levels altogether, stick everything in the store, and just have the challenges give us the Nightwave credits directly.

• Like 5

On 2024-08-24 at 9:53 PM, Schwitzer said:

I hope there will be ways to make / earn additional Stalker Specters as these sound really cool but if we only get three, I'll never want to use them. 

Great point! Maybe the specters should be a blueprint-drop instead?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, [DE]Taylor said:

I can't speak to Nightwave, but the Stalker Noggle shows up in Daughter's wares for Nights of Naberus! https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Nights_of_Naberus

I hate to ask staff directly like this, but there's been a longstanding Nightwave issue I'd like to see addressed.

When using "Hide Owned" in the Nightwave shop, can you also have that apply to the Alt Helmets that you have BUILT but don't own a bp for? It's a huge annoyance for me personally.

EDIT: I guess this applies to Weapon skins too?

Edited by Zahnrad
  • Like 4

On 2024-08-20 at 5:55 PM, (XBOX)RaeOvSunshyn said:

Made worse by his complete lack of appearance in missions. He has never once shown up for a friend of mine, despite being consistently MFD. I tried helping the guy get Hate and 28 beacons later... he still doesn't have it, and Stalker went right back to not showing up for him. It's absolutely ridiculous.

Cause you know he is busy with his daughter from "Belly of the beast!".