The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Please stop taking off my fashion during quests

Yes, PLEASE! I have no idea why some cosmetics don't make it into the cutscenes (I noticed Sigils also disappear), it's so frustrating. 

I hated the Duviri cutscenes because of that (in fact, pretty much any cutscene where our Operator or Drifter appears in). 

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Eyelessmasks said:

The drifter and operator faces are ugly and it defeats the point of purchasing helmets and cosmetics that go on the face if they're constantly going to be off.

Yeah, DE needs to stop pulling a Ubisoft. Let me keep my hood on, DE! You made them and some of them look cool, so I want my character wearing his hood at all times like Mando keeps his helmet on at all times.

• Like 1

I don't mind removing the helmet as I am happy with my Operator/Drifter look, but on one scene the Drifter had no helmet, then on the next they had the helmet, but with the visor open, so it looked like they had a bowl on their head.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Trestira said:

Yeah, speaking as someone who wears glasses, it has the same sort of rude energy as getting told by someone else to take them off for photos.

I generally like going hoodless for quests, but as someone who tried to make a version of myself, it pains me that I can't have my glasses. I'd be fine with it if they just at least left eyewear on.

6 hours ago, Eyelessmasks said:

The drifter and operator faces are ugly and it defeats the point of purchasing helmets and cosmetics that go on the face if they're constantly going to be off.

Agreed.  Give me an option to let my drifter not look horrific, or keep his high tech brown paper bag on during cutscenes.  

Drifters, particularly the male ones, need a glow-up. 

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, sunderthefirmament said:

Drifters, particularly the male ones, need a glow-up. 

^^^

even with all the new skins it's still much more difficult to make a good looking operator/drifter than pretty much any warframe

• Like 4