The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Proto Armour Feedback Megathread

Mama_Sasha

The skin looks friggin' awesome but the price of 150 plat (compared to the immortal skins which are 40 plat) is too much in my opinion.

immortal patterns = 40 plat because they are patterns overlayed onto the warframes body , Armor reskins like the prot exacal armor reskin changes its hole appernace and helmet , you are basically getting new parts in a way

150 plat seems reasonable

caq9TMd.jpg

The one from the original Dark Sector trailer.

http://youtu.be/tpr1DCQNyg4

edit: My thread was merged into this one and now it's all out of context, thanks!

you and me to m8 , but i guess it keeps everything organized

If you feel your posts are now out of context, there's no reason you can't add context instead of using titles of your threads as part of the content.

How old is out lovely lotus if this "predating Orokin Empire."

shes not that old only in her mid 20-30's she is not acutally part of the empire as far as i know just she came along and rescued some tenno and is now driving for a better cause , she knows her knowledge il give her thatn , but shes not assosiated with the orokin empire at all

The Proto-armor skin is actually making me enjoy Excal. Seriously. I went on a T-3 survival and dominated for forty minutes with him. I was even doing stuff with Dash Slash and Radial Javelin and it was working!

I didn't really have fun using him when I was leveling him the first time, kinda boring and I couldn't get him to look good. Now he looks damn awesome and I can't stop using him to wipe the floor with enemies. I blame the limited edition skin, it has a secret buff that makes Excal amazing in secretive ways...or I just enjoy his look now. I don't know. I sold ash because I couldn't get him to look good even though I enjoyed using his powers. Go figure.

Now im waiting for a Nemesis Nyx skin :3

I'm not sure about that, the bodytype of Nemesis really more Rhino... it's iffy.

What I'd like if they make new frames around Nemesis and Hayden that have their powers. Hayden having invisibility, force field, a super glaive attack, and temporary immunity to damage.

For Nemesis... what was her powers? Teleportation? She could transmit the techocyte, so that's toxin or viral (depending on how they rework it), she has her arm-shield-blade, she can summon electricity if I'm remebering correctly, and she can blast back projectiles.

Nemesis Armor from Dark Sector does look a lot like Nyx...

1379700904944.jpg

288382_full.jpg

919c1778895779d5a6b1dfb1145b9f91.jpg

Of course nemesis would fit over Nyx. Its perfect. Just have to replace the blade hand with an actual hand. Then everyone would be addicted to playing Nyx all day.

He's as good as he has always been. Thing is, if you enjoy the way something in a game looks or feels it becomes much, much easier to appreciate its effectiveness. Even if it isn't amazingly OP or efficient.

yep... just wonderfully balanced and tactically useful for many situations.

He's as good as he has always been. Thing is, if you enjoy the way something in a game looks or feels it becomes much, much easier to appreciate its effectiveness. Even if it isn't amazingly OP or efficient.

Volt and Ether Reaper/sword in a nutshell.