Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bringing The Vandal Back.

Nervara

tumblr_mdwqhpDPdq1rlseiyo1_500.gif

no just no , the best thing about the braton and Lato vandal is that it showed it was exclusive to CBT , and every game has to reward its CBT with exclusive stuff to show their support for taking part

bring them back or even just 1 of them brakes that rule , and basically gives a sign to the community that the devs cannot maintain enjoyability throughout the game , and are getting desperate for their hardcore players or any players to comes back 

people need to stop begging for these weapons to come back

I have Braton Vandal, it was never actually stated to be a CB Tester reward, they just handed them out during a CB weekend randomly. I look better in a sundress then you do.

That means I'm right and you're a wrench.

I don't use mine.

neither does the 80% of the community that obtained both of them

I have Braton Vandal, it was never actually stated to be a CB Tester reward, they just handed them out during a CB weekend randomly. I look better in a sundress then you do.

That means I'm right and you're a wrench.

my my a community moderator thats touchy

Edited by DiBBz

Nope.

I'd rather exclusives stay exclusive. If more vandals come out, DE can just make new ones.

I use my vandals for bragging rights because they show that I've been around for a long time. If they are released again for everyone, that basically destroys that.

I have Braton Vandal, it was never actually stated to be a CB Tester reward, they just handed them out during a CB weekend randomly.

The Brandal was a reward during the open beta weekend. It was stated as such. Not just 'handed out randomly'.

Edited by Nugget_

The mods are being evil today; one of them helped a kid cheat on a test (or something....like that.....)!

Renan.Ruivo saw it ;3

yeah i saw the topic quite a while ago , so its a guy that goes on the internet that is looking for the easy way out big whooptee doo lally da

I don't have it and I don't care. Some players deserve cool items for being here for such a long time.

We'll get more and more weapons, they will probably release other Vandal or Wraith. We just got Spectra and Lecta, I hope that we will get another chance for the Prova vandal. We still have Dera, Flux, Supra, Lanka for the Vandal, they'll get in game eventually.

If it's all about getting a good sniper, mod your Vectis or wait for Lanka Vandal, or Vulkar Wraith (about Snipetron).

And Braton... well, Supra vandal will be better.

Edited by matto

What sucks is that since we missed out on those exclusives, we also missed out on mastery :/

Mastery that you'll probably never need. It's legit that veteran players have more XP than you do, and the highest weapon atm is like what? Mastery 8? You don't need a Vandal to reach this point.

I can understand a lot of claims, like another Excal Prime for example. But a bunch of weapons? C'mon.

I don't have any of the CBT weapons, and I don't think they should return. If they ever do, they will open the floodgates of debate to bring all exclusives back at some point; which will be chaos.

The only vandal weapon which should make a appearance soon is that Prova Vandal... *Yum yum*

tumblr_mdwqhpDPdq1rlseiyo1_500.gif

no just no , the best thing about the braton and Lato vandal is that it showed it was exclusive to CBT , and every game has to reward its CBT with exclusive stuff to show their support for taking part

bring them back or even just 1 of them brakes that rule , and basically gives a sign to the community that the devs cannot maintain enjoyability throughout the game , and are getting desperate for their hardcore players or any players to comes back 

people need to stop begging for these weapons to come back

He's just a community moderator he has no direct affiliation with DE.

The official word is that Braton and Lato Vandal will not be coming back. Snipetron Vandal is up in the air - though I doubt we'll be seeing it again since Snipetron was totally axed.

That said, I've expressed this before. I will again. I do believe Braton Vandal should occasionally come back. Perhaps on Warframe's 'birthday' every year. Have it show up in the Market on the same day Warframe first hit Beta testing. It'd be up for one day for a single credit. Sounds perfectly fine to me.

I have to ask though, why is the Snipetron V up in the air? What's different about it?