Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fan Concepts Index

Siubijeni

I'm making a new frame with abilitys that mix with each other but its taking longer than I thought it would, gonna post edits with a link when its done

edit: ok nvm I hit f5 instead of 5 and lost 3 days of work and I don't want to type all of that again it was a paragraph for each ability with a huge crossing ability style in it that took me forever

Edited by Sasoka

@CoreBr3ak3r: Yes, I get that. I just mean that I'm not sure I like it because it makes a frame extremely reliant upon energy. In theory, this would make the addition of Flow to a warframe highly useful... but the problem is that you still need a source of energy to fill that battery. That means frames that aren't polarized for Energy Siphon are disadvantaged, and squads that have a quadruple helping of energy siphon are going to be able to utilize it more effectively. What's more, will power efficiency affect the weapons? If the weapons are powerful enough to need an anti-spam overheat mechanic, there's just too many different variables to be easily balanced in comparison to other weapons.

@TotallyRealistic: Don't have much time right now, but I left some quick feedback. Added.

@Metsudo: Added. Like I said above, I don't have much time to look things over right now, but I left a bit of feedback.

@Sasoka: Why didn't you just wait to post until you had it, haha? It doesn't alert me for edits, so you'd have to post again anyway.

@bmulligan: Chimera... huh, I made a Chimera frame, too. Added.

@Siubjeni what if you were to utilize, unused ammo clips for that particular weapon (stamina for melee) as a replenish for energy? This would make the ammo mutation mods more viable, more ammo would become more energy replenished. Or a mod that would also increase the speed in which your energy regenerated?

EDIT: I FOUND A SOLUTION! Instead of utilizing energy, abilities are required to prime the weapon, but the weapon works of ammunition for the slot, maxed out at 540, max for rifles, 210 for pistols and stamina for melee (or not for melee). That way it would make ammo mutation mods more viable because the ammo replenishment is no specific. Probably the introduction of an ammo regeneration mod in particular just for these weapons due to the fact that they don't behave like your conventional weapons?

Edited by CoreBr3ak3r

I've made two frames that I'd like to request feedback on :

Carmilla, Vampiric Warframe : https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/170451-warframe-concept-carmilla-the-vampiric-warframe-v20requesting-art/

Nephthys, Flowing Redirection : https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/192430-warframe-concept-nephthys-flowing-redirection/

Many thanks in advance.

Edited by ZephyrPhantom

@CoreBr3ak3r: You lost me. Why are "mutation mods" and "[non-specific] replenishment in the same sentence? It is very specific. Why are you so dead-set on tying these weapons to abilities and energy? The mechanic won't work with a rehaul of energy regeneration and collection, at which point... exploits. Exploits out the wazoo. And maybe it's just me, but having a gun I can't fire without priming it with an ability first just doesn't seem like a very useful idea, no matter how powerful it is.

@Sp4z: First off, the energy statistic increases to 150%, not 300%. 150 base energy gives 225 max, not 450. Secondly, it seems like you tried to make your abilities too complicated and the balance has suffered, as a result. Most of your abilities are extremely gimmicky, and unless the CC aspects of them are insanely effective, also underpowered. The exception is your ultimate, which is overpowered. The damage and draw-in effect would be fine, ditto for the ending explosions. But the photon rays tip it over the edge. You've already got a potential damage of 1500, plus the CC aspect. Throwing in another 10,500 damage in rays, plus whatever damage it does to units NEAR the ones that are actually targeted... too much. And finally, boson is a pretty non-specific term. Given your effect, you'd be better off specifically saying "graviton."

@Myzerian: Added. Shining Intuition is an interesting idea, but I really can't see it working very well. Particularly with such a small energy pool.

@AFI-kun: Your energy value is alright, but health and shields triple by level 30. So 150 goes to 450 (not 500), and 50 goes to 150  (not 125). Your spoilers are acting funky, and I have no idea what the deal is... but I don't have time to sort them out right now. So no commentary on your abilities.

@xZARAx: How come people never look and see that Dragon is already indexed? This is like the 6th time he's been posted.

@ZephyrPhantom: Carmilla was already indexed, added Neph. Don't have time to really look right now, will try later.

@ScorpDK & Aden: Well... was running through adding things and the bloody forums broke my index. I'm going to have to fix it but I don't have the time right now. Will add yours when I can.

Index is kind of screwy at the moment, thanks to the forums breaking my formatting, but I'll fix it as soon as I get the chance.

Edited by Siubijeni

Introducing the water  elemental type Warframe, Tethys! name was inspired from the Greek mythology Tethys a marine aquatic goddess .
As an Strong  player and an artist i wanted to contribute to the game and chose the element of water seeing as the theme is missing among the list of official frames' elements.
Tethys specializes in tactic water damage  attacks or defense on slowing enemies movement also .
I tried to create a design that is in line with the official frames to make Tethys to be on the same concept design into the Waframe world  while still expressing some ideas such as the fashion inspired as an aquatic fish armor with Fins.

Health 100

Shield 150

Armor 100

Power 150

Stamina 80

Sprinting 1.0

Ability's to consider :

Water Blasting :
Tethys sends a water blast of 100,000 PSI, cutting or blasting away opponent's .

Liquid Body :
Tethys liquefy here body rending here immune from enemies hits.

Tempest :
Tethys summons a violent rain windstorm , slowing down and damaging here opponents .

Flood :

Tethys summons tons of water around here slowing down all enemies and eventually drowning them .

Liquefy :

Tethys liquefy and kills all enemy around here.

Tsunami :

Tethys summons giant destructive water wave's leaving no enemies in one piece.

Edited by emblema

Alrighty, well, I've been busy lately and haven't had a chance to fix the index. But I'll get on that, now. And as Sasoka said, Emblema, the idea is you make your own topic and post a link here, not the entire concept. Don't want this topic to get too cluttered.

Edited by Siubijeni

Rather than going through this topic and editing out the broken tags, I have decided to save a copy of the index locally so that I can more easily fix any potential future errors. Because of this, I am having to go through the links one at a time and redo the url tags in my local document--copy-pasting the links just gives me... well, the links, which aren't as easy to edit and transfer over to the forums as actual tagged urls.

Because of this, fixing the index is taking a bit longer than anticipated. I am, however, about 2/3 done and should have it back up and running by tomorrow. Thank you for your patience.

Rather than going through this topic and editing out the broken tags, I have decided to save a copy of the index locally so that I can more easily fix any potential future errors. Because of this, I am having to go through the links one at a time and redo the url tags in my local document--copy-pasting the links just gives me... well, the links, which aren't as easy to edit and transfer over to the forums as actual tagged urls.

Because of this, fixing the index is taking a bit longer than anticipated. I am, however, about 2/3 done and should have it back up and running by tomorrow. Thank you for your patience.

Dang dude, thanks for all your hard work on this thread and for working so hard on keeping our post organized.

Edited by Sasoka