Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fan Concepts Index

Siubijeni

hooking ordis up to some sort of chatbot or doing something like de did with kickbot with it having trigger phrases for saying certain things that are actually helpful... and maybe some voice activation on him as well as i would like to just say "ordis? how much credits do i have?" and him respond with "you have 43,557 credits, oporator" just cuz.

oh and dogfighting and being able to pilot your ship manually and different missions to dogfight with grineer fighters because that would be fun and why add a ship if you cant fly it?

hooking ordis up to some sort of chatbot or doing something like de did with kickbot with it having trigger phrases for saying certain things that are actually helpful... and maybe some voice activation on him as well as i would like to just say "ordis? how much credits do i have?" and him respond with "you have 43,557 credits, oporator" just cuz.

oh and dogfighting and being able to pilot your ship manually and different missions to dogfight with grineer fighters because that would be fun and why add a ship if you cant fly it?

I say yes for the first one and no for the second. Dog fighting doesnt fit well in this game at least in my opinion.

I say yes for the first one and no for the second. Dog fighting doesnt fit well in this game at least in my opinion

it would offer a little more diversity in gameplay but i can see it from your angle too as it could be a bit too different

Good news: I'm not dead! My schedule has just been brutal for a while and I haven't been able to get on Warframe or the Forums. But I'm back (and beautiful, to quote a friend of mine *cough*LegionVanguard*cough*).

Anyway, I'll be going through all the stuff I've missed and adding it to the index, but it looks like there's a lot of it and it will take some time.

So I just saw Daddy_Sausages accusation of inactivity :P It's true, I've been gone for quite a while. But I have my busy times, and I have my relatively idle times. I might vanish for a month or more at a time, occasionally.

But this thread won't be pointless cause even if I decide not to play Warframe for a while, or quit permanently, I seriously doubt I could bring myself to abandon this thread. I like seeing all the creative ideas come together, and more importantly I like being at least relatively reliable. As reliable as circumstances allow.

Plus, as Yaer said, there's plenty of other reasons why it won't be defunct. Anyway, thanks.

@Yorinar: I have no idea how to summarize Leak. I put him as under "Biohazard" for the moment, but if you want that changed... just say so. Hehe.

@Artarrwen: Don't worry, it did :D And will continue to do so, or my name isn't Siubijeni!

EDIT: Just a progress update, I'm working backwards and I've gotten through page 21 today. I probably won't be able to do much more today, but we'll see.

Edited by Siubijeni

@Renegade343, unless you think the thread is about to die, it's not exactly last minute XD I'll add that in a sec

@Hunter126, several things. First, double posting is bad etiquette, and this isn't the first time you've done it. If you're still the last poster when you decide you have something to add, just edit your post instead of posting again. Secondly, this is about fan concepts. Mirage is an official frame, one I'm sure we're all aware of with the hype about U14. This just isn't the place.

Edited by Siubijeni