Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Whats Your 2 Fav Frames And Why?

Ajiit

Trinity - because you're welcome for the invincibility. plus its fun running into a crowd with link up and watch enemies kill each other while I'm simultaneously slicing them up

Saryn - because in a simpler time, poison damage was amazing, and I liked the way my enemies melted instantly

or maybe Mag Prime - because in a simpler time, Grineer had shields (Shield Polarize for the win! Pull is for chumps)

but definitely Trinity at the top, because I love survival mode

Rhino and Trinity.

Who needs revives?

...seriously though, they've got 4 great abilities, can sit back or go into the thick of enemies, have amazing survivability, are capable of soloing many missions, and are an asset to any group you find yourself in.

Ash is my favorite because lets face it , he's the most ninja of the space ninjas and I love ninjas.

And Nekros because I like the concept and looks bad &#!.

I started with an Excalibur and realy enjoyed playing him and now I mostly play Rhino for endgame stuff.There's just nothing that can stop a Rhino , it's just too good a Warframe.

did I mention that I love ninjas?

Frost because I just love his design aesthetically and he has great team utility.

Rhino because he is basically a space viking which is metal as F*** and in any game I opt to play those characters that just smash head first into the enemy like the juggernaut.

Then I equip Supra with Heavy Caliber so I don't have to aim.

My first Banshee is my favourite frame. I've played 150 hours on her, and still select her wherever possible. 

She just has it all, Damage, Utility, Stealth, Defense, Support

I don't quite have a second frame yet, still gotta get another Banshee Helmet and Systems.

ASH

I like him for the mobility, the ability to get behind people and the toughness to tough out long engagements. I enjoy having Shuriken as an assault opener or to quickly dispatch 2 far away targets to reduces their number before while advancing. I enjoy Smoke Bomb as it safely let me get an ally up to their feel and go into a rampage while surrounded to make it out alive and threat-free. I enjoy teleport to quickly get from one end of a room to another and to get to said ally when they're down. I enjoy Blade Storm (despite it's ridiculously lenghtly animation) as it gives a breather and allows to eliminate several enemies while recovering shields.

VALKYR

Another mobility frame that I really enjoy even given it's frailty and flaws. Rip Line is crazy fun to use to move about the map and get air control while allowing to perform Wall Attacks on demand. War Cry with a Berserker mod installed on a melee weapon turns melee encounters into a slaughterfest, especially with Ash and Loki in the team which will benefit most from the melee buff. Paralyze is an underrated AoE skill if you invest in power damage and shield capacity for a mere 5 Energy; it's very situationnal though and can't be reliably spammed since it costs you shields every time. Hysteria isn't the best signature skill but hey, it gets you out of trouble and you can combine it with Valkyr's 3 other skills (Rip Line for mobility, War Cry to bolster melee and Paralyze to use the cumulating shields to make Valkyr a walking cluster bomb).

BOTH

Because they don't overly depend on a single button press to win; nothing against those as they're essential in any coordinated team for Defenses and Survivals, but Ash and Valkyr helps to keep my trigger finger ready, my reflexes awake and my aim true without getting complacent on a single, AoE ability.

Edited by Wiegraf