Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Face Behind The Name! V2

Luminati07

hullo :D i might be the youngest warframe player (maybe)

i am a 14 year old kid who likes games a LOT ,im gonna post a good pic (if i find one)

So see you guys in gameeeeeee :DDDDD (you can also call me pedro or maxema)

dont worry, im 15.

not to many young gamers, glad to find one!

Me looking somewhat sleepy and very confused after being camera-sneak-attacked by boyfriend:

Seriously, he was taking pictures of the door when I opened it. wat.

1kqo.jpg

Me many jesus i'm old 8 years ago in high school with the second most awesome piece of beef jerky ever:

I've yet to find the first most awesome piece.

95ya.jpg

Edited by Eliard

Me on my trip to LA

Outside Freddie Wongs Place =)

1yAhQ85.jpg

Since we are all putting a Face to the name anyone wanting to put a voice to the Face/Name can come join
my public dedicated teamspeak anyone is welcome to join,Always looking for more people to play with and do keep in mind you are not required to have a mic or speak. Just come hang out. =)

IP : TheMattaBase.com 

Dayum, do I really look old for my age? ;^;

Then again I get to slip in R16/18 movies without being caught, so I maybe it isn't too bad xD

Not an insult. Its fine if you look older than you are. I'm 18 and people think I'm 26...that's still fine. No issues with that unless you're 30 and you look 50 :P

Not an insult. Its fine if you look older than you are. I'm 18 and people think I'm 26...that's still fine. No issues with that unless you're 30 and you look 50 :P

I know the feeling im 21 years old. Still gotta show my ID card if i buy alcohol and such. (if you are 25 or older then you dont need to show it)  but i dont have to show my ID card. i look older than i am. according to some people o.o they tend to guess im in the thirties. Thats just... whaaat!

I can't believe there are guys here younger than me.

Fifteen, turning sixteen by the end of February :P

One of my clanmates is 11 (though I think he turned 12 already, not sure) which surprised me when I met him at a local WF event, as he has a very mature demeanor. Kinda funny hearing his mom yell at him in the background, on Teamspeak.

Fiance and Myself (She does not play regardless of how much I wish she did.)

((Picture taken at a good friends boat party, we happened to just finish up our first rodeo prior..))

Thought i'd include one of me alone. :P

A bit about me: My name is Alex, I am a Oregonian. I work for Geeksquad and manage game servers on the side (such as Arma2 and minecraft), I am a Network engineer and a Website Designer and Developer. I play Warframe like all day everyday. I run and manage Orokintech.com, and all I do in Warframe lately is Conclave. So if you die by me, give me a warm hello. :P

Yeeee-haw par'ner 

Edit 2017: Not anymore, deal with it, not that i would be missed (even in death i wont be missed if i died). I believe my birth certificate was a mistake.

Sometimes i wish i wasnt born, cause atleast i wouldnt have been such a burden to everyone on this planet. I dont even know why i edited out my old emssage liek this, but who knows, jsut me coping i guess and if you took your time to read all this, i feel sorry for you, since you wasted time that you could have spent doing something alot mroe productive, like, picking up dog crap or something.

I wonder if i got cancer and died, that be funny.

Edited by Sasha_The_Lynx
Removing my old photos and i have no intention to put them back, nor updated ones.