Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The 11.5 Frame

.solitus

Hysteria's hits slow you down too much.

Melee weapon completely nullified, might aswell not even equip one, so much for the melee warframe/warcry buff (warcry pointless since hysteria makes you invunerable).

Hysteria's hits barely reach anyone, hard to hit enemies with it (inb4 l2p, its ok, been learning since february).

Now, wheres the Valkyr fix?

I agree the combo can slow down movement, and I agree that the range on Hysteria could do with a buff. That said you just have to make your hits count and make sure you aim them properly. It works much better if you don't expect to be able to spam. As for the aim I don't have trouble if I am not spamming, and even then I swear there is an aim assist with Hysteria anyway? Melee weapon is by no means nullified. Warcry helps melee a lot actually. Hysteria is for getting out of a tight spot in my opinion. Kind of an offensive version of Trinity's Blessing. The rest of the time I play Valkyr without invulnerability. It gets so boring being invuln. all the time without any risk of dying. Paralysis is the only ability that I really dislike of Valkyr's because it doesn't do great damage to enemies, tickles them rather than stunning them, and leaves Valkyr really vulnerable, so it isn't really a viable nuke or utility skill while it tries to be both. Honestly, I think your problem is more how you are thinking about Valkyr rather than with the 'Frame itself. Try thinking differently you might have more fun. I am not saying L2P. Rather, learn not to expect all aggressive frames to be OP Nova Nukers.

I stick by what I said for a Valkyr fix, though. Use Team Heal Restores and call for a buff on Rejuvenation. I want to see Rejuvenation function kind of like DotA's Heart of Terrasque: http://dota2.gamepedia.com/Heart_of_Tarrasque It should heal a % of total health/second after not taking damage for "x" seconds. <-- @Grineeer 

P.S. Sorry all, I know this is off topic.

Edited by TheSeannachaidh

Come on DE, throw us a bone here, concept artwork or renders would be nice, even if it's just a preview or a glimpse. A vague announcement is not enough.

Jeeze.. I know right... I mean they could at least broadcast a Live Stream every two weeks with some of the lead developers barring any interrupting circumstances and reveal a bunch of information that they have had some time to work on since the vague announcement on the forums... Oh... oh wait... they already do.... riiiiight...

Chill out until Friday, sir.

twitch.tv/warframe

Edited by TheSeannachaidh

Jeeze.. I know right... I mean they could at least broadcast a Live Stream every two weeks with some of the lead developers barring any interrupting circumstances and reveal a bunch of information that they have had some time to work on since the vague announcement on the forums... Oh... oh wait... they already do.... riiiiight...

twitch.tv/warframe

I'm gonna be honest, you had me going for about half the post before I saw the sarcasm. I feel slow today.

I think people in the DC section already seen it or will see it soon...

There is nothing in the DC about it, the only direct information on it is the little bits in pieces along the various live streams and the semi-official announcement by DE_Steve in the Dev workshop which is public.

If it is, then what was the point of even voting on the anti matter frame if we were just going to get all of them eventually?

Because it would be nice to have the coolest theme idea as a warframe in the game... Been waiting on it since the poll.

If it is accompanying the jungle, it's either going to be a hawk or wind frame, I think. I doubt they'll actually do a 'nature' one, or anything more druidic/dryadic since the game takes place in space.

Mobility or wind... gotta say I'd rather have the mobility frame.

twitch.tv/warframe

The last livestream (18) was on the 15th of November, and two weeks later, there was none due to someone at DE passing. That makes nearly 4 weeks without any news, just snippets and vague updates. Don't try to be a smartalec with me.

I, as well as everyone else, have a right to ask for news or previews of what's going to come, even though DE isn't obligated to reply to us. They only do if they want to, but people would be more content knowing what's to come rather than speculating all the time. Most often, it's because of speculation that tempers fly in this forum.