Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The 11.5 Frame

.solitus

Steve said it in his Developer Workshop entry. Now we will just have to wait and see. I am just really excited for the Jungle set -- been hoping for one since I started playing!

11.5 is looking to be quite substantial. Is that a new Warframe!? A limited chunk of the Jungle set will be rolling out with a cool new event wrapped around it! There are some cool change ups in the event like time-of-day and the use of Scanning to augment your missions.
Edited by TheSeannachaidh

I wonder if it will be the hawk frame. I'm a sucker for high agility frames. I adore freedom of movement.

Nothing is confirmed. Some things are permitted.

Warframe's Creed 7: Moa Rising

A more agile frame would marvelous. I already love the movement set.

Valkyr Fix:

1. Learn to use Health Restores and in the meantime beg for a buff on the Rejuvenation Aura to make it a viable utility on her. 

Hysteria's hits slow you down too much.

Melee weapon completely nullified, might aswell not even equip one, so much for the melee warframe/warcry buff (warcry pointless since hysteria makes you invunerable).

Hysteria's hits barely reach anyone, hard to hit enemies with it (inb4 l2p, its ok, been learning since february).

Now, wheres the Valkyr fix?

I wonder if it will be the hawk frame. I'm a sucker for high agility frames. I adore freedom of movement.

Nothing is confirmed. Some things are permitted.

Warframe's Creed 7: Moa Rising

"CAW! CAW!" thats what i think of everytime i hear about that frame. I just cant take it seriously

I don't like being kept in the dark, I mean, we don't even know what that 'frame looks like. Saying that it's going to be a jungle-themed warframe has me thinking of an Excalibur wearing a loincloth and using the Tarzan scream as he swings from tree to tree.

Come on DE, throw us a bone here, concept artwork or renders would be nice, even if it's just a preview or a glimpse. A vague announcement is not enough.