Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The One Thing You Want Most In The New Tilesets?

Sasquatchias

Post about the one thing you want the most to happen in the new tilesets. Could be anything ranging from new enemy types to how you want it to play out, etc...

Personally from the Forest/Jungle tileset I want the trees to be huge, and be able to run/climb up them and leap from tree to tree/branch to branch instead of being forced to follow a single path on the ground.

i want it to be more open. even more open than the desert maps I don't want to go inside unless I absolutely have to. I want to be able to run through the forest like a elf (sort of) and not be confined to small spaces (grineer inside the trees, underground, grineer buildings)

Mostly cause I want to use Ripline a lot more but it's hard when most of the roofs are barely 2 tenno high.

I'd be happy with some new wildlife and multiple routes to the objective. Something very stealth-friendly, like in predator :)

Ya Ya!! I want this too. make the wild life part of the codex more than 1 entry (cause that's just stupid) and I would really love multi routes. that would be a killer feature. (but then you would have to go back and add multi route to all the other maps)

I would love for some sort of pseudo-weather system to be introduced.
Back when the Arid tilesets were first introduced, there were clear skies. Now they're all Sandstormy at times.

Would love to see some of that Fog that reduces enemy line of sight, acting like a natural smokescreen.
Combined with the aforementioned open areas and verticality, this would be pretty sweet.

Oh, and I'm probably also excited for a Commando-type of Grineer.