Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 11.5.0: The Cicero Crisis.

[DE]Rebecca

Sure keep telling yourself that.... come on... on higher level gameplay his ulty ablity stuns enemies and during is cast animation time u are open to be one-shoted. 

Valkyr is a joke and so is Nekros.... it's not a matter of mid range enemies and T3 Defense, these frames are all looks and they aren't setting the bar higher for gameplay and future warframes. But keep using that excuse of not knowing how to use so called frames to justify the fact that DE is lacking in coming up with better concepts/skills for frames. 

I've been leveling my Oberon today and i enjoyed him (just like i enjoyed Nekros and Valkyr) but when u take'em to higher level gameplay they loose their appeal real quick, tomorrow i'm doing a build for him with some corrupted mods and see how it turns out but i don't think my opinion about the way DE has been developing the last frames is going to change, they need to step up their game.

P.s don't take this answer like it's directed at u, i'm just venting how i feel about this frame.

COMPLETELY understand how you feel. I'll admit, these frames do have aspects of them that don't make them the applicable to higher level gameplay, but if you are a serious player, then you do understand that:

1. The past frames are DEFINATELY viable, maybe not as much as other frames, but still useful.

2. You can't really complain to DE, because as much as this game has its problems, it's

A) FREE

B) less buggy than AAA titles like BF4

C) get more dev support than AAA titles like COD

D) get more community feedback than 97% of games out ther

E) get more updates than MINECRAFT

So you gotta understand that as much as I get why you're not happy with these frames (personally, I would swap out all 3 of these frames for the Zephyr concept) you also have to understand that they are blown out of proportion by the community. And it's not like DE won't fix it. Look at Ember. 1 month ago, I would have been embarrassed to use ember in a pub. Now, with the same World On Fire build, I do 80%+ damage vs Infested in pubs.

P.S. PLEASE use the Zephyr design as the next frame, DE

Well.

Loving the new tileset, the new weapons (Stug is awesome and the design of karak, just great)

Now, the event (you wanted feedback) is the most boring event ever in warframe history, looking for an evasive weed (jade) over and over again so you can do the 100 points, no words...

and once you do the lapis formula, you have to find 3 more guys with that antitoxin, and form a group (with the risk that one of them is lying and actually does not have lapis), and defend for more like 20? minutes until the toxin is applied.....

just depressing.

is like fomorian again but with steroids. at least in that event the parts where easy to get, not like a pokeweed wannabe in this case...

welp, anyway i got 100 points, happy to get the vipers but the event is a pain.

Apart from that, Happy holydays DE, keep being awesome!

- Fixed max deployable resource drones:

- Amount of deployable drones varies – you get one for every five mastery ranks.

Mastery 0 – 4, 1 drone

Master 5- 9, 2 drones

Master 10 +,  3 drones.   

- All Founders/Primes Access get +1 to each tier. So if you are Mastery 14 and Founder, you get 4. If Mastery 14 and no Founder status, you get 3.

So, every 5 mastery ranks is a tier? If all "Founders/Prime[s] Access get +1 to each tier" then a mastery 10+ should get 6 drones.

Also, at what point are you going to change the name of Ember's forth ability? It no longer sets the 'world on fire' in a really cool way, it now seems to favour a 'coloured ring of explosions' approach. May I suggest 'Ring of Landmines' or perhaps just 'IED Circle'.

I know the name suggestions don't sound very good but they fit the bland concept of things just popping and disappearing.

I used to smile as Ember would stand there, the world around her actually on fire, having enemies running toward her... only to fall in a well-done crispy lump at her feet. Now I just press 4 when I need to, no more enjoyment with it.

It doesn't seem to fit the frame at all.

Edited by Jobs2k

Now, the event (you wanted feedback) is the most boring event ever in warframe history, looking for an evasive weed (jade) over and over again so you can do the 100 points, no words...

This just so untrue !

It's pretty much on par with how boring the other events have been, but with an extra helping of RNG :P

The damage table stealth reshuffle was a bit cheeky too.

Edited by Keltik0ne

COMPLETELY understand how you feel. I'll admit, these frames do have aspects of them that don't make them the applicable to higher level gameplay, but if you are a serious player, then you do understand that:

1. The past frames are DEFINATELY viable, maybe not as much as other frames, but still useful.

2. You can't really complain to DE, because as much as this game has its problems, it's

A) FREE

B) less buggy than AAA titles like BF4

C) get more dev support than AAA titles like COD

D) get more community feedback than 97% of games out ther

E) get more updates than MINECRAFT

So you gotta understand that as much as I get why you're not happy with these frames (personally, I would swap out all 3 of these frames for the Zephyr concept) you also have to understand that they are blown out of proportion by the community. And it's not like DE won't fix it. Look at Ember. 1 month ago, I would have been embarrassed to use ember in a pub. Now, with the same World On Fire build, I do 80%+ damage vs Infested in pubs.

P.S. PLEASE use the Zephyr design as the next frame, DE

I understanf and agree with your Pov. Thanks for the comment

Lol "oh you have to go to your wife's parent's place for Christmas for a week? Well while you're gone it looks like we will have what is possibly the coolest event ever. But say hi to your inlaws for me!"

I love you DE... but I hate you :P

I have a proposal to make this event more interesting.

I noticed you just doubled the chance to find a rare plant; I advice you to do 3 simple (to say, not to program probably, but I'll say taht anyway) things:

I assume that the rate for antitoxin common, medium and rare are 5% / 15% / 25%;

1) Allow each player to carry three antitoxins, with the possibility do place just ONE of them

2) Let the boss ALWAYS spawn; only the drop rate will be reduced to the antitoxin level reached at the end of the process; so if 4 tennos bring in 4 common antitoxins will see Vay Hek anyway, but he'll have -80% drops, so if someone has no time to play (like a worker, like me), even if he has not the best antitoxin will be able to enjoy the event, and not be forced to consider it a COMPLETE LOSS OF TIME until you get a rare plant. No, TWO rare plants, you need both day and night rare to do the rare antitoxin...

3) Vay Hek will drop a rare plant each time you place at least 3 medium and 1 rare, so that tennos will have to coordinate and choose wether if point at 100% or fight at 70% four times and keep doing it with the rare toxins made witht the drops

That's how in my opinion this event could be more interesting, involving strategy, coordination and cooperation between fellow players, that in this way should not be treated like garbage if they don't have a rare antitoxin,

Why not make a vote on this?

Edited by Suroth

I rarely post on the forums but I do like to read them when there is new content added to the game. That said I felt the need to speak out on the Cicero Crisis.

Up until now I have played every event and had a decent amount of fun with most of them. Some were challenging and required a good few hours of gameplay to complete and I didn't mind that, as you were progressing as you went along. However with the Cicero event things feel like you are stuck in continuous loop of boredom. After being luck enough to find all the ingredients to make the Lapis antitoxin I joined a squad where everyone was suppose to be carrying one. After putting mine in first, followed by the second and third person the host of the game suddenly crashed (at least that is what he / she said happened when I confronted them. At which point the percentage was at 70. After the game migrated it remained stuck at 70% and would not move and the mission could not be completed.

The only option left was to quit the mission, and on returning to the arsenal I saw that my Lapis was no longer there. So after hours of farming for the Lapis ingredients it all disappeared into the 'Void' so to speak. Since that happened I have sent DE a support message but it's been over 24 hours and no reply. With that in mind I have started back the horribly boring grind of finding the rare plants once again. Sadly my best option since my clan members no longer play is to grind for the Vermillion antitoxin and run the mission solo.

This just shows that is event can be way too long winded, boring and drawn out way longer than it needs to be. Previous evens allowed you to add up the points to make the necessary total. Now having to get at least 100 points in one run after spending hours and so far for me days to get rare ingredients has made me loose interest in what was my favourite game of 2013. Even getting Ember Prime (another horrible grind) and Oberon (surprisingly quick) through farming I have no excitement to play them.

Possible suggestions would be to have a visual that indicates if fellow tenno have the right antitoxin, as I have also heard of people lying about what they have. The ability to get back the antitoxin in the host crashes. The possibility to maybe even make the potent toxins with lower ingredients. Meaning that maybe 50 or 100 threshcone extracts could be converted to 1 dragonlily extract. If that sounds too easy raise the amount or just make the rare plants less rare, as you can run countless mission and not have a single one generate on any map.

Just some positive feedback from a frustrated and bored Tenno who loves the game, but is slowly losing interest.

As a side note: The sound of the flies / mosquitoes buzzing around in many places on this map really crawls my skin and I have found it very irritating. It doesn't help that I live in the Caribbean and have enough stress with them buzzing around, try to suck my blood all day only to hear fake ones in a game doing the same.

So, I'm going to say it: I hate how this event was done.

It seems like an okay idea, simply collect the plants, make the antitoxins and then do some defense. Sure! Great!

So what my conceptions of this event were partially due to my own ineptitude, but I still think it's a pretty bad a idea. As far as I understand, the only way to get 100 points solo is to get the vermillion antitoxin. I thought it would be a choice. Either play a few of the lower rarity antitoxins until it adds to 100, or keep going on nature walks until you've accrued enough materials to create a vermillion antitoxin, and finish the event in one shot. It seemed like a great idea! You could spend a bit of your time trying something new, and then get the rewards! Here's a conversation I had while playing:

6:07 PM - Hikipedia: so mach fun
6:10 PM - Hikipedia: how's warframe?
6:10 PM - TryHardPenguin: tis gud
6:10 PM - TryHardPenguin: There's an event
6:10 PM - TryHardPenguin: And it's not super mega grind fest
6:10 PM - TryHardPenguin: For once

Now, I disagree with myself. It IS a grind fest. And it's not even playing to the strengths of the game. You have to grind by the fact that you have to continually go through the same repetitive missions over and over and over again, until you've collected enough of the stupid plants to create your antitoxin. I personally despised the Gradivus event, because while it was a good idea in theory, it was the same thing 100 times in a row. I wanted to do pretty much the whole thing solo, knock it out, and be done with it. Well it turns out, EVERYTHING EXCEPT THE LAST ONE IS LITERALLY USELESS. Let me clarify, I played through the mission at least 40 times using the lowest level or second to lowest level antitoxins, expecting them to add up. I checked my score where it said 15, and I figured it was just Warframe being Warframe. Buggy and unresponsive, that is. So when day came and I used to Lapis antitoxin, I had boosted my points up to a whopping twenty five.

ALL OF THOSE HOURS. DOWN THE DRAIN. 

I had fun the first 10 to 20 runs, trying different play styles and weapons while collecting plants, but after this slap in the face, it's going to be painful to go back into the fray. 

This whole situation probably could have been avoided if I was less of an idiot, but oh well. I still hate the event nonetheless. Good day.