Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 11.5.1

[DE]Rebecca

Thank you - but there is a problem. I cannot cancel building rooms in the dojo (specifically, an elevator I added). As a note, the room also has zero contributions to it.

I click the "cancel build" button, it asks me if I'm sure, and nothing happens. The yellow room just stays there :I

Edited by Cryocytota

Any chance of fixing the UI issue where the player's healthbar doesn't appear when you hit 'z'? I found it very useful for keeping track of my own hp/shields as well as my allies, and at this point I'm not sure I can retrain myself to do otherwise. Assuming it's a bug and not a new "feature". ;)

Thanks for the great update regardless!

meh first update thread post locked already but

- Trinity’s Blueprint drops have moved to Iliad on Phobos to be dropped by Kril and Vor!

Why move Trinity when it should have been Oberon.  That said its another Mutagen move to get us to play a planet/node that is not liked just to get the frame, I pitty any new players trying to get it

Putting in two of the same antitoxins doesnt improve your event score? Do they need to be different even if they are the same rarity? or do they need to be different rarity? because my team just put in two beryl antitoxins and we only got 20 points just like we put one in, just want some clarification on how the scoring works.

I again upset.
If u look for the most part taken the ideas laid out before me in a sentence frame - Grave.
In total, could make use of the concept of a triangular form. You have a good designer.
Last skill taken with giblets. But now there is a problem that you can not add a frame using the forces of gravity. Although it is certainly your problem already. Just a warning that this will now look ridiculous.
Another would you consider the idea of ​​adding different strokes charged melee weapons. Can still think about it. (topic to be somewhere in the English branch, it should explain everything.)

Changes are not impressive. It seems that you have improved "chicken" with the idea that purely from you would be "finally got rid." Have you ever think yourself how to use it? Even after such changes. Your changes are not bad for a character with 100-150 armor (on the new system). But it is not acceptable to "paper". If you do glass - make at least guns ... And do not suck. (Nova for example the head of it surpasses).

PS. Previous closed. I had to reply here.

Your English isn't just bad, it's a sin.