Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Index Of "little Things". Small Suggestions Done By The Community.

Renan.Ruivo

Suggestion about Kubrow here :

1. Why is Kubrow not shown with a small blue dart on Minimap like others Frendly Tenno is - like Specter or hacked ShockWave Moa... ? is that a bug?
Also when u hack a ShockWave Moa - the Hack sign is bearly visible. Or is supposed to be like this ? Before was different.

2. When u Trade inprint - is just a name ( that the player named his Kubrow) - u cant se the Bread of Kubrow that you buying...

3. I played two times the nightmare mode and at the end i didnt get the nightmare mod ? Still dont know why.

4.When u try tu fuse mods - and you get the message - that on some weapon need to be uninstaled couse exceed the points - u click Uninstall - and game bug - it wont exit or nothing.  ( Autouninstal buged ). First i tought it needs more time, but no, is just bug.

This are small things or bugs that  i noticed, otherwise i realy like the Update 14 - unlike alot of other players that know only to criticise.
Also is well known that DE knows to listen the players and if possible they fix all bugs in time. So patience Tenno, we are in good hands :D

Edited by PsyFungus

Rejoin games in progress.

Sometimes, especially in defence, survival, and other such prolonged missions, the game crashes forcing me to force close the game. It sucks losing the progress so far especially if you end up missing out on an awesome reward which could have been acquired if the game didn't crash. 
At the very least, if a mission is still in progress and the person didn't leave on purpose (claiming reward in defences or aborting from ESC menu) the host should be able to reinvite him so the person continues from where he dropped off. Maybe keep him as an inactive player in the squad until he relogs which would immediately place him back into the mission if it is still in progress?

I would love a retry mission button option for failed missions.

I play Warframe solo and when I fail missions, I would love the option to just click a button to retry the mission instead of having to exit out of everything first.

Hello everyone!

In favor of helping the developers get a faster way to spot small (and sometimes tiny) changes that are suggested by the community but that would help a lot with the game, i have searched roughly 15 pages of this sub-forum to make this indexed list of threads.

I will try to keep it updated with more threads as people write them. Remember that we are looking for things that, at least to us mere players, should be easy tweaks or changes and not stuff that would require weeks of coding.

(04/01/2014) UPDATE: Given the success of the idea, i'm going to go ahead and ask people to also post their own "little things" ideas on this thread as well (just as you have been doing). So i'm going to enclose the simplest suggestions on this post in Spoiler Tags since the list is growing, and am going to categorize the suggestions as well.

Any QoL (quality of life) improvements that you proposed anywhere on the feedback sections. Post a link for it here on this thread, but remember that we are looking for small stuff (Think that "Showing Titan Extractor Health at Deploy screen" is probably a whole lot easier to implement than "Creating a cover system from scratch")

USER INTERFACE:

WEAPON STATS ON MODDING SCREEN FOR EASIER EFFECT PREVIEW

MORE CROSSHAIRS OPTIONS AND CUSTOMIZATION FOR THEM

INDICATOR TO SHOW WHAT LANDED THE KILLING BLOW ON PLAYER

OPTION TO UNEQUIP MODS IF FUSING WILL CAUSE IT TO EXCEED ITEM/FRAME CAPACITY FROM THAT ITEM/FRAME

SHOW VAULT KEY/EVENT ITEM EQUIPPED ON LOBBY SCREEN

OPTION TO MARK MODS AS FAVORITES AND SORT THEN BY THAT ATTRIBUTE, AS WELL AS LOCKING MODS

VISUAL INDICATION ON GUN/SENTINEL MODDING SCREEN WHEN A MOD IS IN USE BY ONE OR THE OTHER

LOADOUT SELECTION UI BETWEEN MISSIONS

SEARCH FUNCTION FOR MODS AND INVENTORY

SOUND/VISUAL NOTIFICATION WHENEVER SHADE IS READY TO DEPLOY INVISIBILITY

OPTION TO SELECT MULTIPLE MODS FOR FUSION WITH SHIFT-CLICK

CUSTOM CHAT CHANNELS/TABS

NOTIFICATION SOUND WHEN YOU GET A WHISPER

ENEMY TAGGING - A USE FOR WAYPOINTING ENEMIES

SHOW TITAN EXTRACTOR HEALTH ON THE DEPLOY SCREEN - Added on 11.7.0

OPTION TO AUTOMATICALLY REMOVE MOD FROM ITEM IF FUSION WILL CAUSE IT TO EXCEED CAPACITY.

COOLDOWN DISPLAY FOR ABILITIES

DAMAGE NUMBERS TOGGLE

CUTSCENE TOGGLE

SLIDERS FOR DoF, BLOOM AND MOTION BLUR

OPTION TO TOGGLE HUD ELEMENTS INDIVIDUALLY

OPTION TO TOGGLE SNIPER SCOPES ON AND OFF

APPEAR OFFLINE OPTION FOR PLAYER LIST

SHOWING INVASION REWARD ON MOUSE OVER

STALKER DEATHMARK NEAR AVATAR

OPTION TO TURN OFF CAMERA SHAKING

DIFFERENT COLOR FOR NPC ALLIES ON MINIMAP + DISABLING COLLISION FOR THEM

OPTION TO TOGGLE ELEMENTAL GRAPHIC FX ON WEAPONS

ARCHIVE/HIDE BLUEPRINTS THE PLAYER HAS NO DESIRE TO BUILD TO PREVENT CLUTTERING

PROPER VOID KEY AND COORDINATE SORTING

REMOVE WEAPONS/FRAMES NOT OWNED FROM THE ARSENAL

UNIQUE IDENTIFIER TO EACH PLAYER AND HIS WAYPOINTS ON THE MINIMAP

VISUAL CHANGES TO SEE WHICH BLUEPRINTS HAVE BEEN BUILT AND HAVE BEEN RANKED TO 30 ALREADY

UNIQUE PICTURES FOR EACH FACTION ON DEFENSE MISSIONS / UNIQUE CYPHERS FOR EACH FACTION

CHANGE THE CAMERA OF SNIPER SCOPES FROM ZOOMED THIRD PERSON VIEW TO ZOOMED FIRST PERSON VIEW SO THAT SHOTS DON'T HAVE HORIZONTAL TRAVEL

MAGLEV MOD REBALANCE

ADD BASE POLARITY SLOTS TO ALL PRIME WEAPON

UNIQUE MOD SUGGESTION FOR BOWS

REMOVE NEED TO KEEP FIRE BUTTON PRESSED TO KEEP WEAPON CHARGE

KEYBIND TO TOGGLE FLASHLIGHT (LIKE THE ONE DURING INFESTED MISSIONS) ON AND OFF

INCENTIVES TO RUN MISSIONS WITH ENVIRONMENT HAZARDS INSTEAD OF JUST QUITTING/RESTARTING

MENU OPTION TO SEPARATE CURSOR SENSITIVITY FROM CAMERA/WEAPON SENSITIVITY

INCREASE PICK-UP RADIUS FOR ITEMS ON THE GROUND

MAKE BACKFLIP AND ROLLING POSSIBLE BY DOUBLE TAPPING DIRECTION KEYS

INCREASED AFFINITY REWARD FOR HEADSHOTS AND KILLING BY WEAKSPOTS.

DEDICATED HOTKEY TO CYPHER TO SPEED UP HACKING

BLACKLIST FOR PLAYERS: CAN'T INVITE OR BE PAIRED WITH IN PUGS

RISK/REWARD OPTIONS FOR TITAN EXTRACTOR

AUTO-LOOTING DEAD BODIES (AS WAS AVAILABLE DURING GRADIVUS)

REMOVE GRINEER TAUNTS FROM INFESTED INVASIONS

OPTION TO CLEAR KEY BINDINGS (RIGHT-CLICK TO UNBIND A KEY)

SWITCH HANDS AS WELL WHEN THE PLAYER SWITCHES CAMERA POSITION

MAKING RESOURCE DROPS BE PERMANENT ON THE MAP, LIKE MODS

ENEMIES SHOULD IGNORE SENTINELS UNTIL THEY ARE ALERTED BY THE PLAYER

INSTANT ACTION BUTTON

SENTINEL COMMANDS - TELL YOUR SENTINEL HOW TO BEHAVE

COLORBLIND MODE FOR THE SCANNER

PREVENT CARRIER FROM DROPPING ITEMS IF YOU OUTRUN HIM

IMPROVEMENTS TO PLAYER LIST IN MISSION

TEMPORARY INVULNERABILITY WHEN HOST MIGRATION, OR JOINING AN ONGOING GAME

INVASION - SHOW BATTLE TYPE Implemented on Hotfix 11.6.1.11

UNSTUCK COMMAND

PACK OF NERFED HYENAS INSTEAD OF A SINGLE ONE

CHANGE TO DEFENSE TO BALANCE IT WITH SURVIVAL

DISABLING SCANNER FOR 100% SCANNED TARGETS

OPTION TO BIND A SEPARATE KEY TO VAULT ACTION

OPTION TO CLAIM RESOURCES AND COLLECT DRONE WITH ONE CLICK

REMOVE ITEM XP FROM DAY 7 LOGIN REWARD

READY BUTTON FOR THE LOBBY Implemented on 11.6

OPTION TO MANUALLY SELECT HOST

TAP KEY TO VAULT, HOLD TO JUMP

EDIT DOJO LIGHTING SCHEMES

MORE INFO IN THE SMALL WINDOW THAT APPEARS WHEN SOMEONE INVITES YOU

OPTION TO CHANGE CROSSHAIR COLOR

USING WAYPOINT TO SIGNAL RENDEZVOUS POINT FOR NPC

ABILITY TO MANUALLY REARRANGE INVENTORY

MAKE LOOT PICKUP SHARED BETWEEN PLAYERS

OPTION TO CHOOSE NOT TO BE THE HOST

ABILITY TO TURN OFF HOP OVER PARKOUR MOVEMENT

SQUAD ACTION CHAT FEED

ADD A WAY TO SEE IF ITS DAY OR NIGHT ON EARTH

ADD MASTERY RANK BADGES

A MENU WITH COMMON COMMANDS THAT TRANSLATE TO EACH CLIENT'S LANGUAGE ON CHAT

SENTINEL ANTI-MISSILE MOD THAT DETONATES LARGE PROJECTILES (PLUS OTHER SUGGESTIONS)

BUTTON OR OPTION TO REMOVE WAYPOINTS

QUICKTIME CHAINING OF STEALTH-KILL TO TAKE ON HEAVY UNITS

SUGGESTION ON HOW TO MAKE VOID AND OROKIN DERELICT MISSIONS HAVE A LOBBY

HIGHLIGHTING WHICH COLORS ARE ALREADY BEING USED FOR EASY MATCHING

PLACE "A, B, C" LOADOUT OPTIONS ON A DROPDOWN MENU ON THE STARMAP

(20/01/2014) UPDATE: As a way of helping with not only indexing the ideas but also making sure that they are succinct suggestions, i'd like to request everyone to include a quick sentence to summarize their suggestions before or after the actual suggestion. A TL;DR of sorts. For examples, simply look at how everything is listed here.

Thanks!

Ok i have a couple of things i wana mention, 1, Is Everytime i log in i have to go into setings to alter them as i had them before i log out, 2. Instead of having to log out and relog just to change to another alt character could DE possibly have an extra button in there,thats if they arent already sorting it :) say something like  ( Exit to character selection ) ,would be a heck of a lot easier than relogging all the time. And yes i am new at this psoting stuff lol,,hope i got it rite :)

I'd really like to see Kubero eggs have a golden beacon on them like rare mods have. Little brown eggs are really hard to see in a forest level, especally considering they like to roll around everywhere...

edit-a way to determine Kubrow gender after they have been given a name would be nice too, in case you forget or didn't notice it when you named your first kubrow, because you were so excited, or something like that...

Edited by ElfenLiedist

Added!

Your first suggestion is tricky, specially after the news that we will be able to swap polarity slots. I added your second suggestion though.

The matter of causing the game get slow and laggy was due to health, energy and afinity orbs, not resource caches.

As for removing items not owned from arsenal, this is due to a lot of things. One of them is buying by mistake. Would be good if we could undo purchases as long as the items are unranked.

Added!

Added!

Added!

Added!

Already coming with UI 2.0!

Added!

Added!

Added!

Sorry but i have to Disagree with Being Blacklisted, to be honest i think thats unfair on most players considering most of us are new and still learning the ropes so to speak,that could turn into something which could in turn start to turn players away eventually. I mean being black listed for (EXAMPLE ),because your not good enough,or maybe you take to long in the game,or because your warframe isnt high enough rank or level,the list could go on. I thought that this game ( warframe ) was or is all about teamwork and backing each other up,who knows you could be on a level and a low level warframe suddenly decides to put themselves in the firing line so you can be revived or helps you take down a tough opponent ( just a thought ) if people start getting blacklisted just because someone doesnt want them in there team then at some point it will get blown out of all proportion, but thats just my opnion,no offence meant by anything i said just in case someone gets the wrong idea lol :)

Not sure if this really belongs here, but I would love to see Valkyr have her "tail" back when using whips and hysteria. I know she's not the best warframe in the game but she's one of my favorites because she's extremely fun to play. I just recently got a whip in hopes to see this but was disappointed when I read it was taken out. I hope it will be put back and maybe be even more pronounced, I thought it was cool to have something unique to her as an added bonus for not being an overly powerful frame.

couple bugs i noticed :

1. When you Trade inprint - is just a name ( that the player named his Kubrow or inprint)  - you cant se the Bread of Kubrow that you buying...

2 .When you try to fuse mods - and you get the message  that on some weapon need to be uninstaled couse exceed the points - you click Uninstall - and game bug - it wont exit or nothing. 

( Autouninstal bug ). First i tought it needs more time, but no, is just bug.
Edited by PsyFungus

Hi. So while i was watching my kubrow pup (hatched), it's kinda sad to see him/her being inside the incubator all the time. So why not:

Have a button to let him/her out of there (or he/she could do it him-/herself when they wake up for example). After he/she is out of the incubator, perhaps add animations to the kubbie so it starts to explore the ship. Sniffing at the "foundry" creator console, "arsenal", go up the ramp to admire the view and put his/her paws against the window of the ship while looking outside and doing little noises. Widen his/her ears when the radio comm goes on and @#&$ his/her head to the side, wondering and looking at it before barking a little. Perhaps he/she fits their head into some small crack or get a tiny electric shock when touching the "mods" part of the ship. Bump their nose against the changing "market" screen of in the ship, wondering what it is.

I don't know how hard/time consuming these would be to create, but it would be a really nice add and make the kubbie feel more alive (and the ship too). It does it's cool flips, chases with tail etc. now as well while inside the incubator, but there's no reason to keep him/her inside the incubator after hatching really. Plus it would be super cute. =)

Hello there 

I have noticed that the windows in the menu as in the abstract end of mission not going up and down when it is too close to the smelter modules and modes it is not clear what is left for the character cover part of the image would be possible to enlarge the window height for the mission summary for the drop down menu does not go down and casting and is backward modes the camera is to ensure that the character shifts more on the left or as in Dead Space have the opportunity to offset the menu on the left or right by the movement of the character's head 

Sorry for my english I'm doing with the little knowledge that I have in English

Would be really nice if Kubrow Imprints would have written information on them in the view pane with the picture, because all the picture really lets you know is the fur color of the kubrow, race and gender are difficult at best to tell from only the pictures (for me at least). and i REALLY want a way to check gender post-naming.

The Infestion shuld go back to U13 coz its starting to get rly annoying to kill them, and the stun from the volatile runners when they die is too much. the moment Hieracon hits 10 mins, without a tanky frame u're basically screwed when u get stunned. And the grappling hook is mindfuck. honestly, i'd rate this update 1/10, the only point for the kubrows

A small annoyance:

Minor spoilers below for one of the quests:

With the second riddle there are too many right answers, half the missions on Sedna are named after water nymphs, Europa is a ocean nymph, there is an Ariel on Neptune. In the end i just ended up looking at the wiki because i was tired of trying all the different ones, just to find out by trial and error which of the possible answers was the one intended.

Just a small issue but nonetheless quite frustrating.

One thing about reloading that seems weird to me (not just in Warframe, in many games it's the same)- whenever you reload, and perform some action, like roll, melee attack, use warframe power or getting knocked out- reloading stops- and so far that's logical. But, then you restart the reloading animation from the beginning, and it looks rather silly when you remove and throw away the same clip 4 times before reloading. 

Maybe you guys could find a way to do something with it- like freeze the reloading when you interrupt it and then start from the point it was before the interruption, instead of restart it from the beginning.

One thing about reloading that seems weird to me (not just in Warframe, in many games it's the same)- whenever you reload, and perform some action, like roll, melee attack, use warframe power or getting knocked out- reloading stops- and so far that's logical. But, then you restart the reloading animation from the beginning, and it looks rather silly when you remove and throw away the same clip 4 times before reloading. 

Maybe you guys could find a way to do something with it- like freeze the reloading when you interrupt it and then start from the point it was before the interruption, instead of restart it from the beginning.

THIS DE :D

I just thought of this. I would like to have a shooting range feature in which we can try out all of the weapons for free before we actually buy them.

The weapons would only be available to use for free at the shooting range. But in order to use them in actual missions, we would either have to purchase them first with Platinum or build them in the Foundry.

the thing i have a problem with really is what the rhino and nova used to be now they are weak rhino stomp would go far and hurt and same with novas molecular prime it was awesome it went far it hurt alot and when you blew up an enemy it chained now its like small blasts that hardly chain together and kill enemies. thats really the only problem i have with the game except there isnt alot of energy orb drops its a low rate when you actually need them 

i used to play on the pc a year or two back now i just started recently playing on the ps4 

Edited by Young96