Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno Rifle Concept Drawing

VoidPunch

I really love the look and feel of the new Tenno primaries (i.e. Soma and Vectis), they have a more distinct look compared to older Tenno weapons like the Latron or Boltor in my opinion. Anyways, I was messing around trying to see if I could recreate the same feel and this was the result.

epp1rr.jpg

(I would've put this is fan concepts but its just a drawing, If anyone has any idea's for how this rifle would work however, feel free to post your ideas. And as always feedback is much appreciated.)

I totaly agree! It looks great! :) It reminds me of FAMAS but with FN P90 taste. :)

Edited by RazulDarkwood

That actually looks quite fantastic. You definitely have some great talent.

As for feedback, the gun itself feels a smidge too 'tall' near the center, and the stock looks a bit short.

I don't want to tell you to radically redesign the weapon, but I think for your next concept art you should maybe design a bullpup rifle because there aren't any of them in Warframe yet.

Hear that OP, this is going in the game, Comgratulations

Looks sweet. As mentioned, I have to agree with the stock length, but it still looks cool.

I'd imagine either a smg, a multiple firing mode rifle (auto and single), or possibly as it is quite thick - a shotgun/grenade launcher underneath.

Glad to see so many people like my drawing! As I have been seeing in the comments, yes, my idea was for a heavy caliber rifle. Slow but hard hitting. Semi auto or slow automatic, I glad my design portrays that and thanks for all the feed back :) I will be trying out more designs soon too.

• 3 months later...

Glad to see so many people like my drawing! As I have been seeing in the comments, yes, my idea was for a heavy caliber rifle. Slow but hard hitting. Semi auto or slow automatic, I glad my design portrays that and thanks for all the feed back :) I will be trying out more designs soon too.

a slow auto would be nice along with a like 30-35 mag, great design.

• 1 month later...

It looks like a brutish weapon, so slow/hard-hitting sounds about right for it. I just wish DE would make impacts more spectacular in the game, because even shooting things with Lex doesn't feel satisfying.

Anyway, yeah, looks very Tenno-ish, good job

Edited by DarkTails

I really love the look and feel of the new Tenno primaries (i.e. Soma and Vectis), they have a more distinct look compared to older Tenno weapons like the Latron or Boltor in my opinion. Anyways, I was messing around trying to see if I could recreate the same feel and this was the result.

epp1rr.jpg

(I would've put this is fan concepts but its just a drawing, If anyone has any idea's for how this rifle would work however, feel free to post your ideas. And as always feedback is much appreciated.)

Nice, man, love it!

With the bullpup weapon design in mind here (as it is clearly shown) for whatever reason the model of the weapon to me (personal oppinon) seems to draw inspiration from the FN-F2000 assault rifle, is it just me? or do others see this too? either way, it looks great my friend!!

well hm, i cant tell actually about the bullpup, it looks twoards the back (the magazine) but it looks twoards the middle as well, hmmm

Edited by DWchanJR

With the bullpup weapon design in mind here (as it is clearly shown) for whatever reason the model of the weapon to me (personal oppinon) seems to draw inspiration from the FN-F2000 assault rifle, is it just me? or do others see this too? either way, it looks great my friend!!

well hm, i cant tell actually about the bullpup, it looks twoards the back (the magazine) but it looks twoards the middle as well, hmmm

Agree, the thick body and large stock resemble that, but the receiver is still in front of the trigger and not in the stock.

So it isn't a bullpup but it does resemble one.  (and a very nice one at that ;3)

Meh, the blue looks like butt (but it can be changed, so whatevs), removing the trigger is a weird (bad) idea, and making it smaller takes away from the imposing presence its supposed to have.

Edited by DarkTails

Meh, the blue looks like butt (but it can be changed, so whatevs), removing the trigger is a weird (bad) idea, and making it smaller takes away from the imposing presence its supposed to have.

The color is just my personal preference. Olive green is too similar to Soma imo.

If you look at guns in Warframe, most of them don't have triggers. That was the reasoning behind it.

We already have Latron/Latron Prime and Soma which are long sized. I feel like it would be redundant being longer length.

Just my suggestions :p