Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Definition Of Master Race

.solitus

Who started this "Loki Master Race" thing and what does this joke really mean? Loki is just a Warframe with unique abilities of trickery and stealth. I'd like to know what you guys refer to when saying "Master Race" cause there is no master race, ea frame has his/her own strength and weakness. Can Loki create a static stomp that not only deals damage but keeps the enemy in stasis if they are not killed? Can he provide a full immunity of projectiles by creating a massive globe? Can he buff the range and crit chance of Synapse? Can he create chaos in the battlefield by psychic ability? But can other frames disappear or disarm other enemies like him? All frames have their own speciality and Loki is one of them, also 14 other frames, including the upcoming frames too.

- Mobility

- Endgame viability

- Skill array

i have my own favorites but i cant argue against him being one of the best frames.

radial disarm is just too darn usefull on corpus/grineer at ANY level, unlike most skills.

decoy can take heat off you when youre swarmed.

switch teleport can save downed team mates and generaly avoid attacks/cage enemies.

Invisibilty actualy makes melee viable and can save your team &#! more often than none.

so yeah, people go around shouting passwords, nothing new.

in this case its somewhat justified.

Leave me to my delusions, because Loki is indeed the master race - my most used frame and 20mil+ xp and counting.

Or, you know, it's just semantics/buzzwords/personal preferences and all that. No different from saying x warframe is bestframe, etc.

Am not sure who started it, but it is simply an internal meme of warframe community. Loki was considered the weakest frame by many players because of his lack of offensive abilities and low health, and also being among the hardest frames to master at the time helped create a popular belief that anyone who plays Loki and does it well is a "Master race."

It's just something people came up with and not something anyone should take note of (unless they're a Loki fan).
In my opinion, all the frames are currently well-balanced and they all have their own advantages over the rest, as well as their own roles in specific kind of gameplay. It really depends on the purpose and gameplay style the player is aiming for.

So.. don't bother too much about names.

This whole 'master race' thing is lame and $&*&*#(%& crap repeated by fanboys.

But I love Loki to hell, I seriously regret not building him sooner, this guy is a king. And he has an entire harem of Warframes in my arsenal(gonna get him that fiery Ember Prime soon). He doesn't do what other frames are good at, he's just an A****** who gets away with being one while getting all the lady frames.

Loki is awesome against/for everything!

1.You can do ODD till wave 60 only with his first ability => Decoy for the win! (and ogris/penta/stug). Solo of course. (Failed at wave 64)

46271,201401020003212T3C.jpg

2.You can run the obstacle course the wrong way

and/or

break every speed record! (25 or 26 sec the normal way and below 8 sec the other way)

3. 100 Waves against Grinieer => Done with loki and team

4. Very useful for void time runs

Conclusion: Loki = Master Race!

Pretty sure this is how the "Loki Master Race" thing started: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/131248-the-master-race-lokis-wanted/

For anyone who doesn't want to read the clan posting, they're basically the Loki Fan Club. They play nothing but Loki.

Edit: I'm probably wrong. If I am please feel free to correct me.

Edited by ratsroloc

Because the loki, in the hands of someone who knows what they are doing is probably about the best warframe.

The Loki Master Race isn't just about the warframe, the Loki master Race is the warframe in the hands of someone who knows how to use it.

heres a quick test:

If you have said or thought recently "Wow, the Loki needs a Buff."  - you are not a member of the Loki master race and also you are doing it wrong.

If you have ever received less damage in your Loki than every other person in your mission group, then you may be a part of the Loki master race.

See how that works?  :)

This whole 'master race' thing is lame and $&*&*#(%& crap repeated by fanboys.

It's becoming quite tiresome and it really does give off the impression that most people who use Loki are just wagon-hopping fanboys. 

It was amusing when it first started up but now it's getting annoying. Always a thread with some loon capslocking 'MASTER RACE' when Loki is mentioned. You then check their profile/joining date and posts and you're like 'Yeah... Another one of those people I see'. It's just unncessary and it's giving Loki users a bad image and name. 

Edited by Naith

Because Loki is just generally good. While he doesn't really blow any other frame out of the water - he is always helpful. His skills are fantastic.

And this has never changed. He's been one of the most consistently good Warframes in the game. He's never needed big tweaks to make him viable.

Who started this "Loki Master Race" thing and what does this joke really mean? Loki is just a Warframe with unique abilities of trickery and stealth. I'd like to know what you guys refer to when saying "Master Race" cause there is no master race, ea frame has his/her own strength and weakness. Can Loki create a static stomp that not only deals damage but keeps the enemy in stasis if they are not killed? Can he provide a full immunity of projectiles by creating a massive globe? Can he buff the range and crit chance of Synapse? Can he create chaos in the battlefield by psychic ability? But can other frames disappear or disarm other enemies like him? All frames have their own speciality and Loki is one of them, also 14 other frames, including the upcoming frames too.

The funny thing is... this is just a blatant ripoff of "Excal is the master race" which had been going around from like u6 - u10 or so.

When life hands you lemons, just slash dash.

Got least damage taken and most damage dealt whenever I play loki.... Still hate loki. Everyone assumes he takes so much skill to master... Just because the starter discription says so. Has no direct damage skills so that makes him "difficult" apparently.

So in short....

Trinity master race!

(Let the good natured flame war begin!)

I've never used the phrase, but I understand the sentiment.

I'm sure at minute 5 in survival the team think, "Oh great a Loki", but :

- Minutes 1-15, there is a Decoy somewhere hard to reach at all times taking some gunfire and most scorpions of the field.

- Minute 20+, I'm making whole swarms of Bombards and Napalms nothing more than glowstick wielding buffoons.

- Minute 28, a dude is down with a pack around him and I use Invis, Decoy and Radial Disarm to pull them away long enough to revive him.

- Minute 33, I'm now reviving everyone, activating life support so we make it to 35 at the far end of the map while they huddle near extraction.

I'm sure they acknowledge the true power of Loki!!

Not really, I once had a guy moan when I couldn't revive him, I politely reminded him I had three times before, and I had three people to revive at that point.

I don't "main" any one frame, but if I did, it would be Loki.

I've never used the phrase, but I understand the sentiment.

I'm sure at minute 5 in survival the team think, "Oh great a Loki", but :

- Minutes 1-15, there is a Decoy somewhere hard to reach at all times taking some gunfire and most scorpions of the field.

- Minute 20+, I'm making whole swarms of Bombards and Napalms nothing more than glowstick wielding buffoons.

- Minute 28, a dude is down with a pack around him and I use Invis, Decoy and Radial Disarm to pull them away long enough to revive him.

- Minute 33, I'm now reviving everyone, activating life support so we make it to 35 at the far end of the map while they huddle near extraction.

I'm sure they acknowledge the true power of Loki!!

Not really, I once had a guy moan when I couldn't revive him, I politely reminded him I had three times before, and I had three people to revive at that point.

I don't "main" any one frame, but if I did, it would be Loki.

- Minutes 1-15, slash dashing everything to death

- Minute 20+, slash dashing everything to death

- Minute 28, slash dashing everything to death

- Minute 33, slash dashing everything to death

Excal = master race