• Hypothermic Shell
    • Contamination Casing
    • Cryo Coating (missing picture)
    • Ion Infusion (missing picture)
    • Infectious Injection(missing picture)
    • Cold Arrival (missing picture)
    • Mad Stack (missing picture)
    • Quick Escape (missing picture)
  • Updated the max energy value for Titania.
  • Updated the abilities for the following Warframes:
    • Nezha
    • Titania
    • Nyx
  • Updated the following weapons:
    • All the Archguns and added new tabs for the Atmosphere variant of these guns. Remember that you can switch tabs by clicking the current tab name (normal, projectile, charged, etc), next to the Details link
    • Artax
    • Redeemer
    • Tonkor
    • Staticor
    • Ocucor
    • Simulor
    • Synoid Simulor
  • Updated the following mods:
    • Hollowed Bullets
    • Parallax Scope
    • Rubedo-Lined Barrel
    • Dual Rounds
    • Automatic Trigger
  • Sinister reach can now be equipped on the Cryotra.
  • Primed Sure Footed is now an utility mod.
  • The blank rifle, shotgun and pistol can now equip beam mods.
  • Added the missing picture for the mod Sudden Impact.
  • Fixed an issue where the Riven mods for melee sentinel weapons could not be edited.

Side notes

• The Desert Wind will be implemented at a later date once I have the data from the Serene Storm stance.

Ivara's Exalted Weapon - Artemis Bow (Primary) - allows Rifle acolyte mods to be used in the builder, but not in-game.

The same weapon (all bows?) seem to derive their DPS stat from a single arrow landing even when the weapon fires more than 1 arrow. Additionally, charge rate is not considered at all making it difficult to determine the effect of a charge rate change on DPS.

With just a quick inspection DPS seems to be TOTAL DAMAGE / BULLETS * FIRE RATE.

Ideally, I think the formula should look like this: TOTAL DAMAGE / (RELOAD + CHARGE SPEED) with a toggle option to forego charging the bow (reduce charge speed to 0). This would display a DPS value that both assumes all arrows land and correctly incorporates charge speed.

Edit: This actually won't properly cover all cases... Need a re-think of this formula. Will update soon.

Edit 2: Rather than re-write the above I have created a little google sheet to illustrate what seems to be the current formula for Reload, Charge Speed, and Fire Rate and what I believe the better solution would be.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RCvJia9p7Am3_W8wdfT1zCQFnwsXIM8GSeG2japZd1s/edit?usp=sharing

Lastly, you have a little "refresh" icon next to "Fire Rate" on the builder - clicking this completely breaks the DPS calc because it seems to be re-calculating fire rate as RELOAD * RELOAD SPEED BONUS (0.9*0.55 as a example for Artemis Bow with Primed Fast Hands) which produces a negative number in some cases and thus infinite DPS with the current formula.

Edited by (PS4)Jahaudant

Well, I don't have much time (nor the will, to be honest) to dig more into this, but I can tell a few things, just dropping some explanation one after another.

There are two tabs for bows (and for many other weapons, and sometimes more). The first considers you fire like a normal gun, and if applicable, the second tab is for a charged shot in the case of bows. So it does considers the charge time for a charged shot, but you have to be on the right tab. You can switch tabs (or modes, call this whatever you want), by clicking on the 'Normal' link, above the stats. This is vaguely explained on the help page, I agree this could be a little more visible that you can do this.

There's an option in WB to put your own rate of fire for a weapon, for testing or feature lacking purposes, by clicking the RoF value. The refresh icon refreshes to the original value.

The fire rate for bows and for their normal attack is a value inherited by the reload time (example Cernos, 1.667 fire rate is 1/0.6). What I mean is that is value is calculated afterward, it's not a value stored in the database. So it's like a custom value. Refreshing this value seems indeed to cause an issue because of how the fire rate is calculated for bows. Until I deactivate this option for bows, it's better to not use it.

Regarding Baruuk...

Range Calculation for Elude is off. +75% range is showing up as 405 degrees, rather than 315.
Elude requires 200% Range at max rank, where it caps at 360 degrees.

As mentioned before, Desolate hands is 90% maximum, with a static 10% provided by each dagger.
This however may benefit from a "Max Daggers given to Ally" stat being listed, which is always equal to 50% of Baruuk's maximum.

Serene Storm's Damage reduction is also hard capped to 40%, with at least 60% Strength.

Il y a 13 heures, Ruby_Rose_ a dit :

Range Calculation for Elude is off. +75% range is showing up as 405 degrees, rather than 315.

It's because it's currently, incorrectly, affected by power strength mods. I'll have a fix for all the little issues reported early next week, probably.

• Fixed Baruuk's Elude skill to be affected by power range mods.
  • Fixed Baruuk's Desolate Hands skill to have the damage reduction capped at 90%.
  • Fixed Baruuk's Serene Storm skill to have the damage reduction capped at 40%.
  • Renamed the sentinel mod Fast Deflection to Accelerated Deflection.
  • Added the missing images for the following mods:
    • Ammo Chain
    • Quick Reload
  • Fixed various issue with the Regulators (elemental mods, aura mod damage).
  • Fixed Octavia's ability Resonator name (previously Résonator).
  • Added the mod Conductor.
  • Fixed an issue in Chromium based browsers where a page quickly scrolled down would sometimes scroll to the top again when the ads were displayed.

Believe I've found a bug on warframe-builder.com.

So I was modding my lenz and noticed the damage numbers appear to be strange. I have a standard crit set up with heavy caliber and then primed cryo rounds in the last slot for 6 total.(total dmg = 81,838) Then I add(to the first slot) infected clip or stormbringer which increases my total dmg by over 4x(total dmg = 369,181). If I instead add hellfire it decreases my damage by about 30%(total dmg = 58,158). If I add both stormbringer and infected clip I get about half the dmg than if I had just one(total dmg = 137,427). If I add stormbringer or infected clip with hellfire I get slightly higher dmg than stormbringer+infected clip(total dmg = 141,631). Then if I change up the order of the mods, move primed cryo rounds to the first slot I get yet again different numbers. Having infected clip or stormbringer yields the same damage as before(total dmg= 369,181) but if I add hellfire instead of reducing my damage it increases it but by less than the other two mods would(total damage = 347,455). Then if I run both stormbringer and infected clip I get slightly more dmg than just 1 of them(total dmg = 396,975). Then if I add stormbringer or infected clip with hellfire in the last slot I yield the same dmg(total dmg = 396,975). But if I have hellfire come before stormbringer/infected clip I get a different dmg(total dmg = 375,249). Honestly have no idea what is going on.

Will post pictures soon.

https://imgur.com/gallery/cO1zlL2

Edited by Ug1uk
Added pictures to Imgur

il y a une heure, Sun-El a dit :

It looks like all of the builds are missing?

I do see all the builds. Try to clear/refresh your cache just to see if it helps.

il y a 49 minutes, Ug1uk a dit :

Believe I've found a bug on warframe-builder.com.

So I was modding my lenz

The Lenz is still WIP because the way elemental damage work with this weapon is very different from the rest and I haven't had the time to finish working on it. And unfortunately, there's no ETA for a fully working Lenz at the moment. I added on message about this on the Lenz page.

Edited by Stoi84

1 hour ago, Stoi84 said:

I do see all the builds. Try to clear/refresh your cache just to see if it helps.

The Lenz is still WIP because the way elemental damage work with this weapon is very different from the rest and I haven't had the time to finish working on it. And unfortunately, there's no ETA for a fully working Lenz at the moment. I added on message about this on the Lenz page.

All good, Lenz is a unique weapon for sure I can see how it complicates some things. Still love the site though, use it all the time for maximizing my damage and comparing weapons. Thanks for all the work you put into it.

P.S. the custom blank weapon feature was a great addition, good for kitguns or any weapon that just came out. 

@Stoi84 hello I noticed that Warframe builder says that saryns miasma still deals corrosive damage instead of viral damage. There are probably some other stats that are old too. Can you take a look at this when you got time? 

Here are are a link to saryns abilities: https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Saryn/Abilities

thank you for making Warframe builder ❤️

yo, why is warframe builder still using "power" as the name for energy?

you gotta fix that cause it causes confusion sometimes making you think the text for "power" is power strength when its not.

its been called ENERGY now for quite a long time and not power, dunno why it hasnt been updated

I can't remember (at the time of typing this) whether Regulators Prime - Mesa Prime's Exalted Weapon - has the same stats as Vanilla, so spare me the backlash!

Regulators Prime is not listed in Secondaries next to Regulators. Can they be added? I ~think~ the stats are the same and that's why they were skipped. Can they be added?

tl;dr- Pls add Regulators Prime to Secondary list!

Edited by ThaKilla0fN00Bs