Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Builder

Stoi84

By the way, is it possible that the delay is currently not affecting neither burst dps nor sustained of the opticor vandal? As the weapon needs 1,2s (charge time + delay) for every shot but the first one, you would expect that dps is lower than shot damage, but it doesn't say so, and when I do the math without the delay, the numbers fit to what the builder is giving me.

Also, I tried out Lanka and Daikyu regarding delay. The Lanka has none, or at least its so small that its not noticeable. The Daikyu seems to have one (it takes a short period of time until the charge display pops up again, he draws another arrow in this time) but unlike the opticor, it will start charging even if you press the fire button while the delay is present (the opticor will just do nothing when you press fire button too soon).

Both tested without fire rate mods.

Il y a 1 heure, Almalexian a dit :

By the way, is it possible that the delay is currently not affecting neither burst dps nor sustained of the opticor vandal? As the weapon needs 1,2s (charge time + delay) for every shot but the first one, you would expect that dps is lower than shot damage, but it doesn't say so, and when I do the math without the delay, the numbers fit to what the builder is giving me.

Also, I tried out Lanka and Daikyu regarding delay. The Lanka has none, or at least its so small that its not noticeable. The Daikyu seems to have one (it takes a short period of time until the charge display pops up again, he draws another arrow in this time) but unlike the opticor, it will start charging even if you press the fire button while the delay is present (the opticor will just do nothing when you press fire button too soon).

Both tested without fire rate mods.

Currently, only the Opticor has a delay in its stats on Warframe Builder. The delay does affect the numbers right now... until you switch to another tab. You can see that unmodded, the total damage is 553.6 while the burst DPS is 461.333 for the Opticor Vandal, the burst DPS is actually lower as expected at 100% charge. Because the slider for the charge percentage is broken, the numbers are broken when you switch back to the charged tab.

Edited by Stoi84

Hey, small issue with Nova's Null Star. When I have 278% duration in game (max Constitution, R8 Primed Continuity and Narrow Minded, and max Augur Message) I only get 16 stars; however, in warframe builder it shows 17 stars.

Warframe Builder:

http://warframe-builder.com/Warframes/Builder/Nova_prime/t_30_2320000030_6-2-5-7-6-5-8-8-5-13-1-3-49-7-8-401-5-0-479-0-8-615-9-5-857-3-5-900-4-7_479-6-13-7-6-6-857-7-900-9-401-6-7-9-49-14-8-14-615-9_0/en/1-0-32

In game:

https://puu.sh/D6l43/d9f6595a86.png

https://puu.sh/D6l41/70214c213f.png

Not quite sure what's causing the issue, but I thought I'd let you know.

BUG REPORT

Combined elemental damage types aren't working for me on the Regulators. If you load up a blank Regulators mod setup, and then add any two elements, it shows NaN for the amount of that combined damage type, and then NaN for the Total Damage, Burst DPS, and Sustained DPS.

Edited by Chanzi

An issue has come up recently for myself and another person using Google Chrome and Firefox, but for some reason the usual view of things has changed drastically. All of the normally hidden information is just laid out (Raw damage numbers that can be changed but has no effect, Riven Mod change but it doesn't change the values, damage chart of the weapon, ect) and this has only happened recently (Maybe past two days). Anything you might know? I can supply screenshots if it helps. It makes designing a build for any custom pistol or melee weapon (kitgun or zaws) impossible and makes any riven builds impossible to plan ahead of time.

Does this happen for all weapons? Did you try to refresh your cache (ctrl+F5). It seems to work for me, so that's the first thing that comes to mind.

Edi: I checked the files, everything seems to be good and it works on 4 different browsers for me. The issue you guys are describing is what happens when the JavaScript files are not properly loaded. This can happen when there's an error in the Javascript file, this can also be a cache issue or the file can be blocked on your side or not downloaded for various reasons. I suggest that you try to refresh your cache first, try with the different browser if the issue persists and if you can, and if nothing helps, you can send me a private message with your ISP and country. I remember that an issue affecting only the users from HK appeared a while ago, and while this one seems to be different, I don't want to exclude any possibility. There are builds that have been created less than an hour ago, so this is not a global issue, but I don't know yet what's causing the problem for you guys.

Edited by Stoi84

Little fixes

• The mod Weeping Wounds now affects the status chance.
  • Fixed the number of particles for Nova's Null Star.
  • Fixed how various skill stats for Hildryn are affected by mods.
  • Fixed an issue where the Opticor burst DPS would show a value not affect'ed by the delay between two charges, after switching tabs.
  • Fixed an issue where the elemental combinations would show NaN for the Regulators.

The other effect of this update is that it refreshed some of the files on the server and it should force a refresh client side too, so if there was something related to the files for the issue mentioned above (the broken design and links not working), this could have a positive effect.

Edited by Stoi84

7 hours ago, Project129 said:

An issue has come up recently for myself and another person using Google Chrome and Firefox, but for some reason the usual view of things has changed drastically. All of the normally hidden information is just laid out (Raw damage numbers that can be changed but has no effect, Riven Mod change but it doesn't change the values, damage chart of the weapon, ect) and this has only happened recently (Maybe past two days). Anything you might know? I can supply screenshots if it helps. It makes designing a build for any custom pistol or melee weapon (kitgun or zaws) impossible and makes any riven builds impossible to plan ahead of time.

Can confirm this, happens to me for every build I've safed.

I tried disabling some adblockers and it seems that both AdGuard and AdBlock Plus can cause the error, AdBlocker Ultimate works. Worked before, though.

I didn't change anything in the way the files are organized, and these are JS files, so everyone is free to look at them to see that there's nothing nasty in these files (though they are in a terrible mess). If this is the cause of the issue, there's probably nothing I can do about it since it's blocked client side, for reasons I don't understand.

Edit: By the way, there are only 2 ads on Warframe Builder, one on each side, plus a personal message about my novel, for which I need support. There are no popups, slide-in or video ads, so if it's the cause of the issue, disabling the adblocker on Warframe Builder won't cause anyone harm until the adblockers get an update about this.

Edited by Stoi84

1 hour ago, Stoi84 said:

I didn't change anything in the way the files are organized, and these are JS files, so everyone is free to look at them to see that there's nothing nasty in these files (though they are in a terrible mess). If this is the cause of the issue, there's probably nothing I can do about it since it's blocked client side, for reasons I don't understand.

Edit: By the way, there are only 2 ads on Warframe Builder, one on each side, plus a personal message about my novel, for which I need support. There are no popups, slide-in or video ads, so if it's the cause of the issue, disabling the adblocker on Warframe Builder won't cause anyone harm until the adblockers get an update about this.

Thanks for the information. Honestly, I forgot about my adblocker and informed my friend about it so we both have disabled it on the site.

Have a pleasant day.

Edited by Project129
Just a wording issue.

I am experiencing an odd issue when trying to view some of my builds.  The page won't hide certain portions it normally does after loading.  I've tried clearing my cache and restarting the browser to no avail.  I saw some of the previous comments pertaining to ad blockers and that seems to be what is causing my issue.  I use firefox and have the ad blocker ultimate add on installed.  I've included to screenshot links showing what happens when I turn it off:

It's because, apparently, the script that is needed to run the page is blocked by the adblocker. Don't ask me why, seems like it started less than 24 hours ago and I didn't change anything. Warframe Builder relies a lot on Javascript for the interface, and if the JS can't be loaded, this is what happens. I tried to enable an adblocker on Warframe Builder and it didn't cause any issues for me, so I suppose that's not all adblockers that are causing the issue.

Edit: I'm now able to reproduce the issue. I wonder if it's not related to the fact that the adblockers seem to block the url shortener.

Edit 2: Now that I was able to reproduce the issue (it took some time to the adblocker I never use to update), I found that the culprits were indeed the adblockers. For some reasons, they started to block a JS file named urlshortener.min.js (the file can be found here: https://github.com/hayageek/jQuery-URL-shortener), which is used to make easy calls to the Google URL shortening service (the goo.gl URL you get when you export a build). I renamed this file to goo.gl.min, and it seems to work. I'll update all the builders in the next minutes and everything should go back to normal even with an adblocker.

Edited by Stoi84

Now AdBlocker Ultimate also produces the error, maybe I haven't tried right before.

And dont' worry, your kinetic novel announcement isn't blocked by neither of these. Will them keep off on the site though, doesn't seem to make a difference anyway.

Vauban ult (Vortex) has not 8.5 range,but only 6. It never had 8.5. So,cause of this all Vauban build are kinda wrong. AND formula is wrong - his vortex counts like half of ur range mods number. SO,i mean, 100% range mods will give it not 6 meters,but only 3 or something like this. According wiki and according numbers in game (in game - with 278% total range its 9.99 meters of Vortex in stats)