Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 11.9.0 + 11.9.1- Operation Oxium Espionage

[DE]Megan

Fixes:

- Fixed Immortal Skins sometimes not appearing during game play

- Fixed cases where players could get stuck in a loop of repeatedly falling into the same pit

Will we ever get the immortal helmet skins? Some frames still look goofy without the head having a pattern.

There's going to be a lot of upset people that this isn't Update 12 (although it was never announced WHEN it was coming, just that it was coming Soon™).

U12 probably still has bugs and issues and they need more time to work on it. I'd rather have an update like this than 1) nothing at all and 2) a broken update filled with bugs.

Ok - [DE] - im having a problem here,

I do not want to use my "Forma'ed Magnus" for this new twin Akmagnus weapon.

I purchased 2 seperate Magnus blueprints for the Akmagnus Weapon.,

But it still wants to use my "Forma'ed" magnus which I DONT want to do......

Please fix this problem and let me choose what I want to choose to build this.......

Edited by MagmaTung

im guessing u12 will come next week ... with the new frames etc :) thnx for the fixes 

In the last livestream, one of the devs let slip that something was coming "The week after next". I forgot exactly what it was, but that statement stuck with me. Update 12 is more than likely coming next week... which is awesome, because  my birthday's on the 9th of Feb.

Ok - [DE] - im having a problem here,

I do not want to use my "Forma'ed Magnus" for this new twin Akmagnus weapon.

I purchased 2 seperate Magnus blueprints for the Akmagnus Weapon.,

But it still wants to use my "Forma'ed" magnus which I DONT want to do......

Please fix this problem and let me choose what I want to choose to build this.......

You should be able to pick and choose. I remember I did the same with my Aklex - I didn't want to get rid of my Lex, so I grabbed two more Lexes.

Are you sure you crafted both new Magnuses and they're in your arsenal inventory?

Edited by SoulEchelon

You should be able to pick and choose. I remember I did the same with my Aklex - I didn't want to get rid of my Lex, so I grabbed two more Lexes.

Are you sure you crafted both new Magnuses and they're in your arsenal inventory?

yes, I purchased 2 magnus blueprints, and

its still forcing me to use my Forma'ed Magnus.......

Edited by MagmaTung

it happened! the akmagnus! I knew this day would come

aka time to build 2 extra magnuses because if you think I'm going to burn my 3-forma'd magnus, you're crazy. so I'm assuming these will be my new sidearms

Edited by Wallace24