The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Much Have You Spent On Warframe?

Zylin

First thing i would like to say is that the Devs are lucky i spent a cent on this game.(Not like it matters if i spend or not). Just putting that out there because i usually don't spend money on pc games and etc. BUT warframe has my heart til death . This game is amazing and perfect in some ways. To think i found out about this game because of a youtube ad. Also i like to support a game that i truly love alot. anyways, back to the topic.

hunter pack =50$

plat=100$

prime access=140$

and ill be sure to pick up the next prime access pack.=140$

so total of 430$.

Whats you're total?!!

also have 500+ hours. whats yours?

Edited by Zylin

60, anything above that seems ridiculous. The only game I've payed more than 60 is Diablo 2 since I had an amazing ability to lose CD keys and probably SWTOR (mmo) subscription since its 15 per month.

I guess that's how ftp games are so profitable, a lot of people spend little to no money and a small portion spend a lot.

I would say... probably around 50 to 60 for me.

20 bucks for the founders and a few random 5 buck purchases here and there. I both wanted to support the game while at the same time not break the bank over it. I definitely love Warframe and I like how DE runs things (even with their flaws. Hey, they're only human), but I also have a budget to take care of.

Edited by SoulEchelon

'bout $20. But I've only spent when I've gotten a 75% off coupon, or one time when they did the Bonus Plat special and I had 50% off... so I've gotten way more Plat than that would normally buy...

Frankly, DE is insane with some of their prices. $140 for Prime Access? Total BS. The only game I've come close to that on is Diablo III, and that was $100 total spread across several years... $40 for the game itself, and I've preordered the collector's edition of Reaper of Souls for $60.

Edited by Siubijeni