Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What If Frost Nerf Was Just The First Nerf And Soon Some Coming?

Chaosdreamer

Before going ontopic , sixty5 is probably going to post Soon™ or some picture be sure

Here we go , So I was wondering ,what if Frost Nerf was just the first and the next is coming? Why I'm wondering that?

Is quite easy , even you can think of that , what do we need? End Game? difficulty?Less One shoot clear stuff right?

Is'nt frost & vauban nerf Kinda what was asked? You know what I mean , Frost was making easier alot of thing , As

Vauban did . What if it the only way to get some difficulty in games,but now you are complain about that , but what if the 

next target is ult being reviewed ? You know one day its going to happen even if "Yeah , but DPS have to clean map fast"

"They squichy so they have to deal alot of damage" . Don't you think same thing?

And whoever say oh look another those thread: this cat will eat you if you that

evil-cat2.jpg

It wasn't the first. It won't be the last. This game is constantly changing, and that requires adjusting the skills one way or the other. There were a lot of buffs in this patch that nobody seems to remember.

Edited by Arsonide

It wasn't the first. It won't be the last. This game is constantly changing, and that requires adjusting the skills one way or the other. There were a lot of buffs in this patch that nobody seems to remember.

The good news is always wellcome.

The sad news always made a sad players. that sad news are annoying and that is the reason to exist rage comments.

Rhino, Trinity, Nova should be hit hard by nerf bat.

There go my fav frames, but I feel it's needed, they are broken as they are, 0 skill needed.

I don't like that personally and feel they shouldnt maybe be nerfed in a sense of the word but their power should be shifted or changed in some way.

Edited by CatScratch

This game will end before an end game comes.

There is no point if having super powerful frames and weapons in this game either, unless u want to do a 3 hour survival/defense marathon.

I say nerf all weapon mods. Reduce serration to 110%, reduce multshot to 60% reduce element damage to 60%. Reduce crit damage mod to 90%.  Because really why do we need weapons to be so overpowered to begin with in this game? Its not like they gonna introduce level 1,000 missions.

Frost did not need to be nerfed, the AI just needed to be less stupid. DE could of easily made the AI recognize the snowglobe and start using their grenades and assaulting into close quarters to deal with it. With the new leader units, many of them having powerful knockback abilities that would send tenno flying, there would of been enough of an improvement to make the game more challenging without neutering the snowglobe.

Compared to Blessing which is team wide full heal and invulnerability that can be built to last 20 seconds with only 25 energy cost and thus can be spammed almost endlessly in a team with energy siphon and team energy restores? Snowglobe is nothing.

Then there is Nyx and her Chaos, and Vauban and his awesome Bastille.

This game will end before an end game comes.

There is no point if having super powerful frames and weapons in this game either, unless u want to do a 3 hour survival/defense marathon.

I say nerf all weapon mods. Reduce serration to 110%, reduce multshot to 60% reduce element damage to 60%. Reduce crit damage mod to 90%.  Because really why do we need weapons to be so overpowered to begin with in this game? Its not like they gonna introduce level 1,000 missions.

Ok thats it i'm leaving this place, can't take those nerfers anymore, WF will be ruined pretty soon. UNBELIEVABLE

Frost did not need to be nerfed, the AI just needed to be less stupid. DE could of easily made the AI recognize the snowglobe and start using their grenades and assaulting into close quarters to deal with it. With the new leader units, many of them having powerful knockback abilities that would send tenno flying, there would of been enough of an improvement to make the game more challenging without neutering the snowglobe.

Compared to Blessing which is team wide full heal and invulnerability that can be built to last 20 seconds with only 25 energy cost and thus can be spammed almost endlessly in a team with energy siphon and team energy restores? Snowglobe is nothing.

Then there is Nyx and her Chaos, and Vauban and his awesome Bastille.

We all know by now that DE is too lazy and will always take the shortest route, aka just nerf it and screw making AI changes,

We all know by now that DE is too lazy and will always take the shortest route, aka just nerf it and screw making AI changes,

I don't think you understand exactly how simple it would have been for them to do that. It literally would have taken as much effort as the nerf did, and less belly aching by the community would have been caused.

I'm sure they tried it and it had side effects that you aren't foreseeing.

So basicly you guys said , and waiting the next Nerf ....

Trinity for being God ,  Nyx with Chaos (Even improved AI , how you counter that), Nova & rhino ult  <- Can't get counter from basic AI or advanced

Why ? because immortal , Chaos enable team kill , you can go afk while they are killing theire own , nova did you hear something exploding? 

rhino...you know Iron skin & Stomp (Stomp can replace a bit that frost bubble anyways less longer , temps but still work)

There's an unhealthy and unnecessarily large amount of paranoia that went into the making of this thread. The reason that Frost's snowglobe was changed was because Frost was a one trick pony. Snowglobe was more or less the only Frost skill that got used (avalanche was rare), and DE wanted to change it while buffing his other abilities to make him more appealing than just a "press 3 and go relax" frame.

Trinity was already changed, so was Nova, Nyx was changed way back around U8. Rhino had also been 'nerfed' as you so put it. 

When you don't like changes, submit some feedback in a calm and composed manner. Assuming the worst possible outcome doesn't really help anyone and only serves to spread paranoia among the playerbase.

There's an unhealthy and unnecessarily large amount of paranoia that went into the making of this thread. The reason that Frost's snowglobe was changed was because Frost was a one trick pony. Snowglobe was more or less the only Frost skill that got used (avalanche was rare), and DE wanted to change it while buffing his other abilities to make him more appealing than just a "press 3 and go relax" frame.

Trinity was already changed, so was Nova, Nyx was changed way back around U8. Rhino had also been 'nerfed' as you so put it. 

When you don't like changes, submit some feedback in a calm and composed manner. Assuming the worst possible outcome doesn't really help anyone and only serves to spread paranoia among the playerbase.

May be truth the "press 3 and go relax" but 3500 HP really?

Also in the high level defenses, Snow Globe was a little space of a "security place" (to revive a partner for example)

Also can maintain alive the criopod, and then the players can go to kill enemies without worrying about the criopod.

Now the Snow Globe only last a few seconds in high defenses and the SG existence not have sense now. (try Outer terminus to figth directly with a lv 35 corpus)

I think they did not think about the all situations of the game before the Nerf.

Edited by Kaiser_Suoh