The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Melee 2.0 Anticipation Megathread

gaurdianaq

Meelee 2.0 will be released soon. It will have many problems.

What it will mean for the game?

Here are some  guesses.

1.) Allow for weapon combos and parkour+movement combos.

2.) People will finally use Block, since now it makes sense.

3.) Mods mods mods. Get them or you die.

4.) New enemy-types + enemy attacks based around weapon choice.

5.) Melee only levels. I dare dream this is the first step to Stealth 1.0

6.) New warframes with bonus to melee will come soon after.

Expect senseless mod using.

Melee mods only equipped on frame.

*Looks at Reflex Guard".

So, it's better to have a Globe which doesn't last long, gets crushed after a few hits just for the sake of nerfing.

Thats because u dont use and built propely u ARE NOT MENT TO BE TURTTLING, it is best used with lowest range so it takes less hits then all u need to do is keep out of it and not next to it eather then it takes a few hits and still survives. If u need to turrtle to do defence then u dont know how to play defence, sorry if anyone gets anoyed its just that these lazy narrow minded players dont want to learn to use things propely.

Melee 2.0 is a balence solution as well so its still related slightly lol very very slighty. I have not heard anything about it so until its released not much to discuss, although i have to admit i think gilatine and duel zorens are too strong compared to other melees. Zorens actualy out dps gilatine if anyone cares mainly on saryn and loki though. All the need masive boosts and would like to see some status melee weapons.

What u think of a melee based sentinel  lol would be infested king or melee weapon on wym with his knockdown proberly OP lol.

Punctuation, ffs.

I made my own build.

1st skill of frost still suffers from CHS syndrome[Can't hit S#&$ syndrome]

4th just got an animation rework.

Trolling ffs. Weres your melee 2.0 posts its not a frost post and yes i have been posting 2.0 posts.

I was not aiming that at specific players was a in general view of the main issue THE WIKI COPY CATS who didnt think for themselves.

His skills are more for corridor clearing than general area u can use sg and ice wave for defence, avalanch and ice wave for survival. I would say freeze is for capture once freezed use sg then use the few secs to kill target. Animation changes due effect moves due to timings.

I would like to see a change in dmg types, so i suggest removing charged, wall atk .Ect and put in a more versitile dmg system coz only rwason we skip melee weapons  is coz they dont compete with gilatine and only 2 melees that out dps it not many like the playstyles at all needs more diversity BADLY. By the way the MOST POWERFULL is obex think is the 1 might be anouther fist weapon but it does 1k wall atk unmodded and unranked, just crit build it and use invisibility for insta crits for around 1min.

Edited by (PS4)Dean_Harvey

Guest CrimsonCrown

Trolling ffs. Weres your melee 2.0 posts its not a frost post and yes i have been posting 2.0 posts.

I was not aiming that at specific players was a in general view of the main issue THE WIKI COPY CATS who didnt think for themselves.

His skills are more for corridor clearing than general area u can use sg and ice wave for defence, avalanch and ice wave for survival. I would say freeze is for capture once freezed use sg then use the few secs to kill target. Animation changes due effect moves due to timings.

I would like to see a change in dmg types, so i suggest removing charged, wall atk .Ect and put in a more versitile dmg system coz only rwason we skip melee weapons  is coz they dont compete with gilatine and only 2 melees that out dps it not many like the playstyles at all needs more diversity BADLY. By the way the MOST POWERFULL is obex think is the 1 might be anouther fist weapon but it does 1k wall atk unmodded and unranked, just crit build it and use invisibility for insta crits for around 1min.

>corridor clearing

Bro, do you even use Frost?

Freeze barely lasts 2 seconds, ice wave barely tickles 25+ enemies.

I'm here with frost since he was released, I should know, smartass.

Imo it will come next week or the week after. From what i could understand from last week's Hot topics it still needs some work till its done.

But like all major changes and updates to Warframe it'll be weeks till we have a stable and bug free version to enjoy.

Edited by Bazools